Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (25352 Views)

Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Reigning Queen Of Aso Universe, Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche has released overwhelming photos with amazing colourful costumes to mark her birthday. The young beauty queen who added a year older today is also the CEO of Ruby's Signature.

Queen Ruby as she is fondly called was also decorated as the Face Of Naija Green Card on the night of her coronation a year ago. The Imo state born model has done several humanitarian projects and partnered with high profile government agencies while her reign lasted. As she marks her birthday today with an exclusive celebration, she looks forward to handing over her crown over the weekend in a colourful ceremony.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/wow-queen-of-aso-universe-ruby-oluchi.html?m=0

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tooo much ZEEWORLD.

Soo she nor see any IGBO attire wear abi

Naaa ZEEWORLD cloth she won de wear waka now undecided

Old NEPA Pole fall on her embarassed

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by remi1444: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
the igbos are beautiful. I might settle with one when the time is right.

11 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Slay queen.. I hope u slay for character join

Beautiful i must confess

[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Yomzzyblog: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by ZACHIE: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Garishly uninspiring. Looks like what an oversalted EGUSI meal tastes like in the mouth despite its inviting aroma.

Aroma ko ni cooking jorrr

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
3Dobserver:
Y
Y for YAM

14 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by farouk0403(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why She come dress like this
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by CarterKim(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by lathrowinger: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
She fine small sha... beautiful
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Camlot000007: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls how do I type slay queen?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Akalia(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am in dire need of proof reading & editing jobs. Have you got any written materials requiring these services? Hola @ me on gozicool@ gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Tooo much ZEEWORLD.

Soo she nor see any IGBO attire wear abi

Naaa ZEEWORLD cloth she won de wear waka now undecided

Old NEPA Pole fall on her embarassed

Y are u a sadist na?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Solomonudofia(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fine girl.... Das great...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
World war III Inevitable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG1cy8RTCUo
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by lathrowinger: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
See this... Hausa Girl are finner than igbo'akpugirl'. The highest fines are the fulanis...

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by taiwolomo1: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
I hope say no b cucumber go end the movie sha...

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Y for YAM

Na to book space joor grin
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Haniel18: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
beautiful but y India attire, Niger own don finish

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by memories1(f): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Too much, too much, too much!
I'm sure there's a beautiful woman underneath all that distracting make up and trinkets.
There's beauty in moderation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Optional2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
she no get Imo attire
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by jaksmillioniar: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
rubbish woman dat neva luk natural
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
She's really pretty...

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Agimor(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cause of all these beauty queens cucumber is scarce in the market.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by brunofarad(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
If not for the Indian attire, I for say
Nice pic
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by gozzlin: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't know why I always remember Chidinma Okeke any time I see any of these so-called beauty Queens. undecided
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Optional2(f): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:

sir i have a sister

hope you have 30billion in your akant.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Optional2(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Agimor:
Cause of all these beauty queens cucumber is scarce in the market.

check very well cucumber is much in the market..
This is the season sir..
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Justdare: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Where is the person gan gan?
All I see is make up

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by mattiecute(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerians and their love 4 oda pple's culture sha. see her ilumi earing smh 4 u aunty..
happy bday though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie, Ibinabo Fiberesima At Tom Ateke's 1st Coronation Anniversary / Bishop Imeh-Umoh 'Okon Lagos' As A Masquerade (photo) / Sunny Nneji And Wife, Peace Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.