Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (45634 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by MrMoney007: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Have you considered being a horror story writer?
You are in a really dark place. Your thoughts are fcu.ked and devilish. Keep thinking all you want.
IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.
Reverse would be the case because your people are guided by blind hatred and idiocy.
Cry all you can, karma is irredeemable. Fly out of the country before it's too late.
The blood of the Biafrans will never again be used to unite the shit hole u call a country.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by goodluck813(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
laugh won kill me here........
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by MultiCEO1: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:

Now i know ipods are bunch of mad homo sapiens...What sh.iit is the bolded?

Where did you see IPOB in what you just read? or are you just trying to be mischievous? That Zionist bullshit is meant to cast aspersion on IPOB and reduce to mockery the agitation for Biafra. Onwuka is just stupid.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by godchildjayboy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't fail to include FKK and fayose name on the list...
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by ebenholer(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
As we have over 250 dialects in Nigeria, make each dialect kuku form his own country, then we wait to see who go suffer and who will be in serious war among themselves. I cant stop laughing this out cos I am seeing an illusion in place.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by ijobafatty: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
What about their currency and the name of their governor of Central bank
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by femolii: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
well they are now going backward left n right, they should fast fast withdraw all their brothers from nigeria arm forces now because the early the better for them even including all their brothers n sisters in every other states n they should as well stop collecting allocation from fedral government too.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by NCP: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Just Wakaing pass…

oladeebo:
The Biafran Iterim president:Benjamin Onwuka
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by SLIMKEY1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Its fun time..Let's give to them what we knw how to do best...

1 Share

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Adebowale89(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrMoney007:
LET ME TELL EWEDU SWALLOWERS ONE SECRET:

Biafrans doesn't care about all the factions fighting to liberate Biafra, instead of the factions to deter the anointed Jews from their quest for freedom, it only make the victory to come quicker.

Ohamadike will be attacking the zoo with radicalism and doggedness.

Biafran intelligentias will be pulling down the zoo internationally but with acceptable diplomacy.

Gradually, the zoo will collapse.

I'll advise strictly that you face your region and fight off the Caliphate, reclaim and liberate Kwara state and denounce your asslicking religion which you accepted under duress, instead of deceiving yourselves that Igbos are divided against themselves.

You're going to wake up one morning and breathe an air of a Virgin Republic rising like a gentle stallion. I bet you that.

Then Biafrans will relax in their sitting rooms and sofas, enjoying the smooth massages of their wives and girlfriends, tune in their televisions and be entertaining themselves with the ongoing war between the Afonjas and the North.

The same way you relaxed in the West, running smoothly with your studies in the university of Ibadan, Lagos etc, as the Igbos were slaughtered by the combined forces of the Nigerian and British governments.

Karma is a bitch and respecter of no one, especially traitors and back stabbers.

I doubt if you're upto 18years. wetin concern Yoruba concern Biafra. yes they're commenting on it, didn't your mumu brothers and sisters commented on ooni of Ife thread yesterday?

you're not God and here you're painting what u want Biafra to look like with your hallucination that has no revelation in reality

Yoruba won't stop commenting on Biafra thread until u apu addicted stop airing your view on Yoruba thread hence we are unstoppable, so ready to cry more......

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by KennedyNwaodu(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
I see the Rising Son {Sun}...Nnamdi
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Pinkfeet: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:
Onwuka's faction Vs Kanu's faction

Igbo Christians Vs Igbo Jews

Southern Igbos Vs Northern Igbos

Biafra or death/referendum Vs No Biafra but restructuring.

Classic movie available at Alaba international. Let's keep watching.
Different things is happening in this country
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Pinkfeet: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
gberra:

Different things is happening in this country undecided
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by macaranta(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
The chickens have come to roost... Clowns tho
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Notatribalist(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Rexnegro(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2017
gberra:

na real movie bro. which season And episode Are You watching now? me dey season 2 episode 5 now, didn't See The season 1 That acted in 1967 was Told About it. they say e tough ehn say boss ran away like coward. lol
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Rikidony(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Biafran struggle has now turn to a huge joke.
the war between IPOB VS IGBOS is just beginning

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by drealnamdy(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2017
“Same goes for America; their companies will be in control of our oil industry. This is to reward them for what Obama did for us; Obama saved us even when we were in detention; they already passed death sentence on us even without our knowledge, but Obama’s intervention saved us.”

This is where I know they are high on kwale weed.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by dheilaw1(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2017
IPOB has gone crazy on this
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by landlaw: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2017
angry

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Organs(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Hello Stevie, did you not SEE the LINK?
FOH.

You reposted a "treasonable statement" and you are guilty of posting it to NL. In sane countries, that should send you to at least a whole week of interrogation and finding out who you know, who you talk to etc and it will be on your record for security clearance for any govt job. Hopefully they are doing it now, so when you apply for Police, airforce, or any govt position and dem do your background check, na that time you go sabi say nobi everything dem dey repost.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by ApexPredator: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Sagay212:

Now i know ipods are bunch of mad homo sapiens...What sh.iit is the bolded?
Seriously, why are you people so dumb, yet you brag about being educated? This another group seperate from Ipob, slowpoke. Learn to read and comprehend above nursery 2 level.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Toluensdollars(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Issokay, let's watch and see as events continues to unfold itself
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by chiagozien(m): 2:35am On Aug 01, 2017
MrMoney007:
LET ME TELL EWEDU SWALLOWERS ONE SECRET:

Biafrans doesn't care about all the factions fighting to liberate Biafra, instead of the factions to deter the anointed Jews from their quest for freedom, it only make the victory to come quicker.

Ohamadike will be attacking the zoo with radicalism and doggedness.

Biafran intelligentias will be pulling down the zoo internationally but with acceptable diplomacy.

Gradually, the zoo will collapse.

I'll advise strictly that you face your region and fight off the Caliphate, reclaim and liberate Kwara state and denounce your asslicking religion which you accepted under duress, instead of deceiving yourselves that Igbos are divided against themselves.

You're going to wake up one morning and breathe an air of a Virgin Republic rising like a gentle stallion. I bet you that.

Then Biafrans will relax in their sitting rooms and sofas, enjoying the smooth massages of their wives and girlfriends, tune in their televisions and be entertaining themselves with the ongoing war between the Afonjas and the North.

The same way you relaxed in the West, running smoothly with your studies in the university of Ibadan, Lagos etc, as the Igbos were slaughtered by the combined forces of the Nigerian and British governments.

Karma is a bitch and respecter of no one, especially traitors and back stabbers.
iseee

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Milestones: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2017
ORI TI GBALE O!!!!!! PSYCHIATRIC STRAIGHT!!!!!
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by net282: 3:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Barbaric
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by net282: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Barbaric over barbaric s
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by net282: 3:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Barbaric over barbarics
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by MrMoney007: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Adebowale89:

I doubt if you're upto 18years. wetin concern Yoruba concern Biafra. yes they're commenting on it, didn't your mumu brothers and sisters commented on ooni of Ife thread yesterday?

you're not God and here you're painting what u want Biafra to look like with your hallucination that has no revelation in reality

Yoruba won't stop commenting on Biafra thread until u apu addicted stop airing your view on Yoruba thread hence we are unstoppable, so ready to cry more......
I know you are a 70 year old youth, but because you've sold your senses of reasoning to the Caliphate, I wonder where you see me type Yoruba on my post.

Oh I see, you have already agreed that you are the Ewedu swallowers without a fight.

Keep up crawling out like the back stabbing termites you known for
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by net282: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Barbaric over barbarics n....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election / #osundecides2022: Jubilation In Osogbo As PDP Wins Polling Units / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.