Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (45638 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by net282: 3:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Why
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Banjiplus(m): 3:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Everyone wants a share of the national cake.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by emi14: 3:58am On Aug 01, 2017
jjbest123:
Biafra,the house that is diveded against it self. LORD WE CRY FOR PERFECT PEACE IN NIGERIA.
Ipob didn't publish such trash.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by BabaRamota1980: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2017
FAKE NEWS
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by davmore750(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2017
I think we have only April fool? But this look like August fool.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by alexdell1234: 4:58am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol..A fì biafra nó..This guyz are Clowns... grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by OSCAMO: 5:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Judeo-Christian Igbos are natural slaves. So coz of Israel & Trump's hate for Islam, they think they'll offer undying support to Zionist Biafuro. They even went ahead & offer the ministries in their government. grin grin. Once a slave always a slave!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Ijaya123: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2017
MrMoney007:
LET ME TELL EWEDU SWALLOWERS ONE SECRET:

Biafrans doesn't care about all the factions fighting to liberate Biafra, instead of the factions to deter the anointed Jews from their quest for freedom, it only make the victory to come quicker.

Ohamadike will be attacking the zoo with radicalism and doggedness.

Biafran intelligentias will be pulling down the zoo internationally but with acceptable diplomacy.

Gradually, the zoo will collapse.

I'll advise strictly that you face your region and fight off the Caliphate, reclaim and liberate Kwara state and denounce your asslicking religion which you accepted under duress, instead of deceiving yourselves that Igbos are divided against themselves.

You're going to wake up one morning and breathe an air of a Virgin Republic rising like a gentle stallion. I bet you that.

Then Biafrans will relax in their sitting rooms and sofas, enjoying the smooth massages of their wives and girlfriends, tune in their televisions and be entertaining themselves with the ongoing war between the Afonjas and the North.

The same way you relaxed in the West, running smoothly with your studies in the university of Ibadan, Lagos etc, as the Igbos were slaughtered by the combined forces of the Nigerian and British governments.

Karma is a bitch and respecter of no one, especially traitors and back stabbers.

What's the title of the movie you just narrated here? grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by jjbest123(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2017
emi14:

Ipob didn't publish such trash.
Non of my business, all we need is one love and perfect peace in our country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Adebowale89(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2017
MrMoney007:

I know you are a 70 year old youth, but because you've sold your senses of reasoning to the Caliphate, I wonder where you see me type Yoruba on my post.

Oh I see, you have already agreed that you are the Ewedu swallowers without a fight.

Keep up crawling out like the back stabbing termites you known for

still you haven't make any point with your analytic approach. see u don't just come here with your brother's phone and be feeling like world is around u

I don't know how KANU seems to have planted hatred in you peoples heart within 2mths, u guys started misbehaving. if anyone want to leave a place, they're justify but making hatred speeches and breaching the peace of the society is not only foolishness but stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by emi14: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2017
jjbest123:
Non of my business, all we need is one love and perfect peace in our country.
You can't pick any kind of peace on the street. No one ever achieved peace by propaganda. If that post is not a business to you then you are not ready for peace talk of perfect peace. Someone of same mentality as your careless self posted such controversial lies. I will never read your rubbish. You're hereby ignored.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2017
There's nothing hungry can not do.... Just imagine!
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by bcashy: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD wetin be dat your president name again abeg?? grin grin grin grin ;DD........
MrMoney007:

I know you are a 70 year old youth, but because you've sold your senses of reasoning to the Caliphate, I wonder where you see me type Yoruba on my post.

Oh I see, you have already agreed that you are the Ewedu swallowers without a fight.

Keep up crawling out like the back stabbing termites you known for
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Masterclass32: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2017
This man want do us April fool? But we are in August na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by naptu2: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Background.

Benjamin Onwuka and members of the Biafra Zionist Movement were arrested in 2012 for declaring an independent state of Biafra.
https://www.nairaland.com/1094012/biafra-re-declaration-police-arrest

Benjamin Onwuka and members of the Biafra Zionist Movement invaded a radio station in Enugu in 2014 in order to make a broadcast. Two people (including a policeman) were killed and Onwuka and other members of BZM were arrested.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/pro-biafra-groups-bid-seize-enugu-radio-tv-stations-foiled/amp/

However, Onwuka said that they didn't kill any policeman when they invaded the station.
https://www.nairaland.com/3629828/didnt-kill-policeman-says-onwuka
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by fisman19(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
what's the meaning of all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by darediamond(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
seunaj:
Tell me when this movie go premier abeg

NIGERIA DON TURN COMEDY FINISH ASWR
Can we just please auction Nigeria for sale abeg
Kekekee, name you price oooo....
grin
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by lilytender: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Very good. Biafran will get foreign currency in large quantity. One dollar will be equal to one Biafran currency because drug trafficking is going to be a major source of foreign exchange to the Biafran government. Kidnapping, fake drugs, baby factory and armed robbery too will employ some many youths and create wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by bankylan: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2017
You are asking for Biafra and u still carry Nigerian passport, use our bank, still using our networks, our Internet, still consuming our goods, and still living in our cities.. still on nairaland...dont u know you are as shameless as your forefathers?....... If you are serious and want to make good your threat, please do away with anything Nigerian today....if u stay in Lagos, pls leave... then the world will know that u are serious...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Yyeske(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Jokers everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Sagay212: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2017
ApexPredator:

Seriously, why are you people so dumb, yet you brag about being educated? This another group seperate from Ipob, slowpoke. Learn to read and comprehend above nursery 2 level.

Keep quiet. Which nonsense group. All of you are ipod dummies and zombies. This is an example of the stupidity you share amongst yourselves on Facebook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by jjbest123(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2017
emi14:

You can't pick any kind of peace on the street. No one ever achieved peace by propaganda. If that post is not a business to you then you are not ready for peace talk of perfect peace. Someone of same mentality as your careless self posted such controversial lies. I will never read your rubbish. You're hereby ignored.
Get some sense please, when i mean is not my business, i'm only trying to tell you that am not after the people who posted it, but i'm after peace and love among us. Have a nice day.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Amarabae(f): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Its now turning into a childish thing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by cursedAbiola(f): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
OkoYibo:

That's what all successful men from your tribe take before making it in life.
[/s]
more trash
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by nnamdi7160: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Everybody wants to make front page, op show video of this declaration or I don't believe your news
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by jamesbridget13(f): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Very funny. Central Bank of Biafra CBB lmao
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by mubeela(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Y is kpomo cutting Governor nd FFK's name's missing on d list? Hmmm...i smell betrayal
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by ApexPredator: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Sagay212:

Keep quiet. Which nonsense group. All of you are ipod dummies and zombies. This is an example of the stupidity you share amongst yourselves on Facebook.
Biafra obsessed Baboon. You even stalked them on their facebook page then you'll say you don't care about the agitation smh lmfao
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by ApexPredator: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Some of these clowns got Igbo names on faceebook so they can't infiltrate Biafra circles online. Yes, they are that obsessed.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Organs:

You reposted a "treasonable statement" and you are guilty of posting it to NL. In sane countries, that should send you to at least a whole week of interrogation and finding out who you know, who you talk to etc and it will be on your record for security clearance for any govt job. Hopefully they are doing it now, so when you apply for Police, airforce, or any govt position and dem do your background check, na that time you go sabi say nobi everything dem dey repost.

Hahaha. Honey, I'm almost untraceable. IQ's too high for me to use all my original information here.
Meanwhile, I quoted my source. What exactly are you still on about? This is a forum. If there's anyone to be interrogated, it's the folks at Daily Post not just some random Nairaland user.
Use your brain darling. It doesn't hurt. By The Way, I am a journalist too smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.