Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (45883 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by PopsiAde: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2017
This guy must be crazily high on some Oshogbo kind of weed. Isrealis and Americans to be in charge of your country? You must be mad.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by brownhawk: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
MrMoney007:
LET ME TELL EWEDU SWALLOWERS ONE SECRET:

Biafrans doesn't care about all the factions fighting to liberate Biafra, instead of the factions to deter the anointed Jews from their quest for freedom, it only make the victory to come quicker.

Ohamadike will be attacking the zoo with radicalism and doggedness.

Biafran intelligentias will be pulling down the zoo internationally but with acceptable diplomacy.

Gradually, the zoo will collapse.

I'll advise strictly that you face your region and fight off the Caliphate, reclaim and liberate Kwara state and denounce your asslicking religion which you accepted under duress, instead of deceiving yourselves that Igbos are divided against themselves.

You're going to wake up one morning and breathe an air of a Virgin Republic rising like a gentle stallion. I bet you that.

Then Biafrans will relax in their sitting rooms and sofas, enjoying the smooth massages of their wives and girlfriends, tune in their televisions and be entertaining themselves with the ongoing war between the Afonjas and the North.

The same way you relaxed in the West, running smoothly with your studies in the university of Ibadan, Lagos etc, as the Igbos were slaughtered by the combined forces of the Nigerian and British governments.

Karma is a bitch and respecter of no one, especially traitors and back stabbers.
i really wish I could find u for this madness
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Okeikpu(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
The Zoo running out of ideal ideas
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Bakrabas: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Wait ooo... Like I read something like America would be responsible for our oil so as to compensate America through the role play by Obama in acknowledging Biafra

Also, I saw something like Israel will be in charge of Defense and they will help us to wipe off corruption...

Hmmm... If these aforementioned statements are truth, then BIAFRA you are welcome to Fire from fry-pan

Because I only sense not even neo-colonialism but Colonialism, imperialism, Americanism in 4G

I pity Biafra generation. South Sudan is still suffering from breaking away now

South sudan got her independence from Sudan in 2011

Civil War broke out in 2013... Up till now South Sudan never know peace
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by MrMoney007: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=brownhawk post=59035533]i really wish I could find u for this madness[/
Don't bother, finding you is not a big problem
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by brownhawk: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=MrMoney007 post=59039735][/quote]i live at no 3 mojisola street, isoto bus stop, Ipaja,lagos.pls come and find me.

nothing would give me more joy than to rip out your innards and shove it into your dirty worthless mouth
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by MrMoney007: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
brownhawk:
i live at no 3 mojisola street, isoto bus stop, Ipaja,lagos.pls come and find me.

nothing would give me more joy than to rip out your innards and shove it into your dirty worthless mouth
you can make it easier by exposing ur details on ur profile
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by luminous0010(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lord lugard is to b blame.............
........... LORD LUGARD.... See wetn you cos

Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by speakingbeing(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Biafrans knows who is their leader.
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by sshalom(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Never knew there is another president/leader apart from Mazi Kanu for this movement. Interesting!
Re: Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List by Organs(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Hahaha. Honey, I'm almost untraceable. IQ's too high for me to use all my original information here.
Meanwhile, I quoted my source. What exactly are you still on about? This is a forum. If there's anyone to be interrogated, it's the folks at Daily Post not just some random Nairaland user.
Use your brain darling. It doesn't hurt. By The Way, I am a journalist too smiley

Ayaaa, Nigerians never ceases to amaze me, girl, it will take me only 5 to 10mins to trace your digital fingerprint from the source of your postings to the IP address of the internet service provider to the subscriber to your device and to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Protest In London Over Alleged $1million Bribe To UK Officials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.