Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha (2016 Views)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by peteregwu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has said he was shocked when he saw President Muhammadu Buhari in London on Sunday.

He said the president has lost weight.

The governor, who along with some All Progressives Congress leaders visited the President on Sunday, said his surprise was because of the rumours and conspiracy theories that had made the rounds regarding President Buhari’s health.

Since May 7 when the President flew to London for medical treatment, he hasn’t been seen in public many people claiming his health had declined.

Governor Okorocha explained during an appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today that in Buhari’s absence, there was a lot of confusion and speculations about his health and it took the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, who visited the President on July 11, to reassure Nigerians that the President was in good spirits.

“Even then, most people didn’t believe it. But to my greatest shock, when I arrived in London with the Party Chairman and the governors of Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Nasarawa and the Minister of Transport, we saw a man that was full of humour as usual and we were wondering whether it is the same person that they are talking about,” he said.

“All I can say is that Mr President is in good health, he is not on life support and he will soon be back. And he is not in the hospital. I was thinking I was going to see him in the hospital, but he is not even in the hospital. He was at home relaxing and having a good time.”

The governor said considering how healthy the President looked, he was surprised he had not already returned to Nigeria.

He said, “When I made enquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight.

“But I think the man is in good spirits and I think the prayers of Nigerians have worked to a great extent and President Buhari is coming back in full force to resume his work. What Nigerians should be talking about now is what should be his next line of action.”

Asked when the President was likely to return, he said, “The Buhari I saw two days ago will be back to Nigeria as soon as possible. I don’t think that he will stay longer than necessary, unless for some other reasons. I saw a man that was quite healthy, in high spirits and very sound – except for the fact that he has lost a bit of weight.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/07/25/shocked-saw-buhari-lost-weight-okorocha/amp/
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
That is a first hand account, but Potor goats' penchant for senseless lies has endeared them to the engines of lies in the persons of FFK and the unchained mad dog.

Anyway, potor goats and lies are two sides of same coins, one cannot exist without the other.

As in they are like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by Thewrath(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why shocked,don't sound like you didn't know you package and sold an old,obsolete,sick man to gullible mining Sudanese descendants!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by babyphaze07(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
In his absence, things are averagely normal. He should continue to rest till 2019

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by Jostico: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
so in Nigeria his country and president of the country he won't find appetite to regain his lost weight . the weight you talk about I don't know . we only have 1 life to live and don't make excuse of any thing. you see you and presido, this are your last relating to power in Nigeria.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by psucc(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
"He has lost weight" as if he has one before!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by updatechange(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Buharism lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by escodotman: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
This can only happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by poshestmina(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Which of the weights?
Last time I checked, he has always being skinny, pale and sick.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by abbeyty(m): 3:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Did he get weight before he left ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by omobabalawo: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2017
if he comes dollar must increase. let me convert ny naira to dollar sharply and watch it rise
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by Disclaimer: 3:26am On Aug 01, 2017
What did he expect from a sick person? You expected him to have added weight? Some people's foolishness is generational. Goat!
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by ayaside(m): 4:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Was he suppose to gain weight while sick
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by BabaRamota1980: 4:01am On Aug 01, 2017
What is okorocha saying? Is there any Nigerian that didnt know Buhari lost weight?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2017
And Okorocha has been gaining weight since he jumped to APC, and has also gained stupidity

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by Amberon11: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2017
You don't even have sense!

Listen , whether Buhari is physically fit to return to Nigeria or not is not the issue. The issue here is that he has Alzheimer's disease, which is a neuro denegerative disease but I don't expect you to understand that. Before you reply me in your ignorance, take the time to Google the bolded.

nextprince:
That is a first hand account, but Potor goats' penchant for senseless lies has endeared them to the engines of lies in the persons of FFK and the unchained mad dog.

Anyway, potor goats and lies are two sides of same coins, one cannot exist without the other.

As in they are like

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Amberon11:
You don't even have sense!

Listen , whether Buhari is physically fit to return to Nigeria or not is not the issue. The issue here is that he has Alzheimer's disease, which is a neuro denegerative disease but I don't expect you to understand that. Before you reply me in your ignorance, take the time to Google the bolded.

Dis one don become neurologist overnight on top buhari matter.
Oga neurologist, abeg, which one be denegerative again?

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by sinistermind(m): 5:52am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin Why shocked? Which weight has he lost again after the way he was looking the last time we saw him in Nigeria, except he is losing bones.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2017
poshestmina:
Which of the weights?
Last time I checked, he has always being skinny, pale and sick.

That's the last time you checked Buhari's case, but when last did you check your English?

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by mormonslayer: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

As in they are like

Maybe you need to check your English before you correct someone else, I'm just saying ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by tossie101(f): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2017
The vegetable

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2017
mormonslayer:

Maybe you need to check your English before you correct someone else, I'm just saying ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin
Okay, same coin, if that will calm down your nerves. grin grin grin

Btw, "same" doesn't really mean only one is being referred to, it may mean several same things. So, grammatically, it is perfectly in order.

Eg, same set of people, same activities, same processes.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by mormonslayer: 6:09am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:
The vegetable

That right there is an insult to Vegetables. Most vegetables are fat and juicy, Buhari is more like a dried stick. Just saying ohhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by ajebuter(f): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Then transfer some of your weight to him..
At least you have excess of that..
Shikena

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by tossie101(f): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2017
mormonslayer:

That right there is an insult to Vegetables. Most vegetables are fat and juicy, Buhari is more like a dried stick. Just saying ohhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol abeg dont kill me with laugh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2017
mormonslayer:

Mr English checker, abeg which version of English is this? It looks like Aba made. grin grin grin
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by mormonslayer: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

Okay, same coin, if that will calm down your nerves. grin grin grin

Btw, same coins doesn't really mean only one coin is being referred to, it may mean several same coins. So, grammatically, it is perfectly in order.

Dude please quit while you ahead, don't make me point out the grammatical errors. Anyway have a nice day, next time don't try to be all high and mighty, now run along kid.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by mormonslayer: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

Mr English checker, abeg which version of English is this? It looks like Aba made. grin grin grin

I feel sorry for you if you don't know what " That right there is an insult to vegetables"

I was being sarcastic. mumu cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
mormonslayer:

Dude please quit while you ahead, don't make me point out the grammatical errors. Anyway have a nice day, next time don't try to be all high and mighty, now run along kid.
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. Point it out.

How do you point out any grammatical error in a piece of writing with this Aba made "engrish"?

Gerrarahere.

Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by Karlovich: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2017
AIDS is real, we warned the dullard severally but he wouldn't listen
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by nextprince: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
mormonslayer:

I feel sorry for you if you don't know what " That right there is an insult to vegetables"

I was being sarcastic. mumu cry cry cry
[/s]

Go back to school.

You can't learn punctuation on Nairaland.
Re: I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari, He Has Lost Weight – Okorocha by Amberon11: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Didn't know I was talking to someone who is dumber than Buhari.
nextprince:

Dis one don become neurologist overnight on top buhari matter.
Oga neurologist, abeg, which one be denegerative again?

(1) (2)

Katsina Governor & Senator Escaped Death As Youth Attacked Them (April 2017) / HAPPENING NOW: IPOB Referendum Rally Ongoing In Aba (photos) / Reno Omokri's Epic Clap Back To Lai Mohammmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.