Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Stella Damasus Is A Cheater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Is A Cheater (42374 Views)

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by aloyemeka2: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2010
Stella Damasus' 9-Month Old Marriage Dissolves, Her Dirtiest Secrets Exposed
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - Malik Alomaja

Nollywood diva, Stella Damasus and her new beau, Emeka Nzeribe whom she got married to in a low-profile a couple of months back have gone their separate ways over allegation of incompatibility, infidelity and disrespect to marital vows on the part of the actress cum singer, Stella Damasus.

The break-up in their affair, according to close sources started a few months after their secret marriage when Stella lied to have attended an awards night in London whereas she was in the comfy of another man, a shipping magnate called Taiwo Afolabi who runs Sifax Agencies.

When Stella sneaked into Camberwell in London to indulge in a secret and clandestine romance without the knowledge of the husband little did she know that the eagle-eye of Nigeria media would catch up with her. It was the report filed by a Lagos based gossip tabloid that disclosed every move she made when in London. Emeka, we learnt, seriously warned Stella against such moves and she was said to have vowed never to indulge in such illicit act again, but just like a leopard whose skin can’t be watched off by water and also like an old habit which dies hard, she got back to her old habit and started having a swell time with her numerous men which include Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD, former back-up Singer of Sammy Okposo, Tim Godfrey of the Xtreem Crew, Sammy Okposo himself, another hotelier in Victoria Island, a high chief in Owerri to mention but just a few.

When Emeka got wind of this silly acts of her supposed to be better-half, he was said to have angrily packed his luggage and vacated her Kingsley Emu, Lekki, Lagos home to his own house. Though, another section of rumour mongers are of the opinion that it was Stella Damasus’ sister who came to live with them that caused the genesis of the brouhaha between the two lovers. An inside source informed this office that, Stella’s sister’s hubby, a sculptor, was asked to do some arts work for Emeka, the guy, Emeka, having parted with over 70% of the money, was shocked to know that the guy didn’t not even buy materials let alone get his job done.

That fraudulent act, according to him, infuriated Emeka and reported the case to his ‘wife’ but alas, on getting alerted, Stella, we gathered, threw caution to the wind and a very hot argument ensured between them to the extent that Emeka nearly beat a hell out of her. Since then, the two of them have been like cat and mouse in the house until the guy bid a final farewell to the relationship that has just produced nothing but chaos, arguments, media battering, animosity and financial mismanagement. We were informed.

In a report by a Lagos based celebrity tabloid, when Stella was contacted to comment on her crashed 10-month old marriage, she was said to have responded that hers won’t be the first marriage to crash. Before now, a close family source of Stella who engaged us in a conversation over Stella’s insatiable appetite for sex, disclosed to us that Stella’s problem is more spiritual than physical.

“She’s possessed. In fact, a pastor once confessed this to us when Jaiye was still alive that if fervent prayers were not made, she would be the one to kill her husband and that will leave her to nothing but leaving one husband’s house to the other. In fact, the revelation later came to the open because barely few weeks Jaiye regretted marrying her, he slumped and gave up the ghost leaving behind two beautiful kids, Isabel and Angelica though, one of the kids is not certain if it’s Jaiyes because she has a striking image of Ramsey Nouah whom Stella was dating at that particular period she got pregnant of the second baby.” The source disclosed to us.

You haven’t heard it all, we shall bring the other part of the story of how Jaiye died, where Stella was the day the incident happened and why she moved out of the house she stayed with Jaiye and other dirty secret of Stella in our next expose next week. Keep a date.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14782&z=10
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Kunbee: 12:32am On Feb 10, 2010
Haaaaaaaa its a lie Stella ke shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by aloyemeka2: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2010
Why do you think it's a lie?. Me no too believe the story sha, if na her husband now, I go quick gree because na wetin men dey always do. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Kunbee: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2010
She just loks like someone who wont hurt a fly and besides why would she want to break up her home undecided undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by ebonyz: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2010
I dont believe it but then again the nice, easy going ones are usually dangerous grin
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2010
shes too beautiful not to be a cheat
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by jeffoski(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2010
See Crucifing,World people na wa o.Luk hw dem explian person life like say dem dey there.Where u in her home,did u hear her own side,al dis claimsdat she dated so many men as a celeb is crazy.Now sources say her daughter luks like Ramsey Noah "HABA STELLA YELLOW 2 NOW"and dat she is possess.dat is really wicked.I sori 4 her if she reads dis and 4 her sake i pray its a lie.First it was Genevieve sleeping with every man she lays eyes on including our Fomer V.P and now Stella.God help dem
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Remii(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2010
camelot:

shes too beautiful not to be a cheat

what do you mean?, are you saying all beautiful women are cheats?, They may be under tremendous pressures and temptations, even from unexpected quarters but most of them are able to resist, especially when happily married.
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by lovistic: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2010
Ah now, see how una dey defend Stella as if she is an angel. She can do it cos so many people with innocent looking faces have done worst things. Not surprised she dated RMD cos both of them have strong libido for anything in skirts and trousers. She was supposed to be a role model to her fans. What a shameful act for a married woman. I only pity her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by oge4real(f): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
I refuse to believe all these stories!
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ah.oh now i see. . .
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by TOPE20001(f): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2010
Lord help us ALL grin
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 11, 2010
lovistic:

Ah now, see how una dey defend Stella as if she is an angel. She can do it cos so many people with innocent looking faces have done worst things. Not surprised she dated RMD cos both of them have strong libido for anything in skirts and trousers. She was supposed to be a role model to her fans. What a shameful act for a married woman. I only pity her hubby.

I can wait to read about Jackie. She also has that innocent look. I am sure she is a freak. grin
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by aloyemeka2: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2010
Stella Damasus’ Marriage Intact
February 10, 2010 16:52, 29 views

Contrary to the story published by a soft sell magazine that the marriage between Nollywood star actress, Stella Damasus, and her hubby, Emeka Nzeribe, has hit the rocks, the relationship is still intact, NollywoodReel can reveal.

Since Stella tied the nuptial in a low key ceremony with her husband nine months ago and both of them are happy, as well as their relatives.Stella has also moved on with her career and pet projects.

Due to the fact that Emeka was absent at the three day burial ceremony of his wife’s Dad in Asaba over the weekend, rumour mongers have been insinuating that there is a problem in the relationship, but a source close to the couple told NollywoodReel that he actually embarked on an important business trip.

“I wonder why people can be spreading such rumours. The husband was not around but his relatives were present. Besides, the reason behind his absence is for the benefit of everybody and it was a decision both of them decided to take,” the source said, adding that the rumour about a rancour in the relationship is the work of detractors.

Reacting to the rumour that the screen diva and her hubby are not compatible, the source said “that is not true because both of them have been extremely happy since the union. Stella is a submissive person and Emeka, on the other part, is a responsible person, so the rumour is baseless.”

Efforts to speak with Stella, who is still in her native, Asaba, proved abortive as none of her mobile phones were going through.

http://thepmnews.com/2010/02/10/stella-damasus%E2%80%99-marriage-intact
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by mbulela: 4:41am On Feb 11, 2010
aloy-emeka, asiri.com
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by mbulela: 4:49am On Feb 11, 2010
How a sane person will write this story is baffling.
I can bet that there is no one like Malik Alomaja.
That story was cooked up in a beer parlour by two drunks.
its sensationalism is disgusting.
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by SeXyBoNE: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2010
i can never believe this bull-shit
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by mcwalka(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2010
Mbulela thank. Dis alloy guy, Stella dey owe u money, abi? Ur mouth like alloy-reem. Thank God say u no b Lawyer,
mbulela:

How a sane person will write this story is baffling.
I can bet that there is no one like Malik Alomaja.
That story was cooked up in a beer parlour by two drunks.
its sensationalism is disgusting.

mbulela:

aloy-emeka, asiri.com
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by mbulela: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2010
more than Aloy, i blame the insane souls that cook up these stories in the first place.
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Valo29: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2010
Stella lost her dad recently and the burial will be this weekend,why did this rumour mongers not know that?Na her marital life dem dey run dia mouth about. Leave her alone abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by MrCrackles(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2010
I am not surprised. . .Afterall it is Nollywood. . . . grin
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by kemisuga(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Kai - rumour mongers!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by jeffoski(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2010
she should sue the miserable life of the magazine and alos the person who posted this rubbish.she is moaning her father right now and see wat people wrote if she see it do u know it is horrible.God punish every gossipers and agent of the devil that want to ruin her home.if their paper no fit sell she dem no go close am go find anoder work?must dey spoil someone just to sell?foolish amatures
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2010
News has it that her marriage is intact, so please can this thread be locked?
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Mannylex(m): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2010
Thread locked.
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by mbulela: 4:42am On Feb 12, 2010
thread unlocked
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by aloyemeka2: 4:45am On Feb 12, 2010
jeffoski:
she is moaning her father right now and see wat people wrote if she see it do u know it is horrible.God punish every gossipers and agent of the devil that want to ruin her home.if their paper no fit sell she dem no go close am go find anoder work?must dey spoil someone just to sell?foolish amatures
LWKMD grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 12, 2010
aloy and her cronies hate the thought of marriage/relationship unless it involves some kind of freakiness or abnormality.

other people's marriages and relationships that is.

hence all the wild and geekish stories pouring out of their paunches every so often

hmph.
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by aloyemeka2: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2010
tpia.:

aloy and her cronies hate the thought of marriage/relationship unless it involves some kind of freakiness or abnormality.

other people's marriages and relationships that is.

hence all  the wild and geekish stories pouring out of their paunches every so often

hmph.

undecided undecided undecided

Tagged the evil mastermind.

Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Odunnu: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2010
Why wud a sane man jst wake up,cook and garnish a story like ds?haba,its 2wicked.
And 2thnk dat at d end its 'unconfirmd unreal news'
Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by Jaynie(f): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2010
Why do people find it so hard to believe that stella is a cheat? I'll tell you why - because she is a fantastic actress! I say there is no smoke without fire! If Emeka Nzeribe's relatives were at the funeral, presumably representing her husband, why didn't she give any of their pix to the press? She chose the pix that one of the publications carried - it would be wrong and direspectful for her to exclude her in-laws if they were there, at least one pic would have been used! Thats my take on the situation.

As usual sha, time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Is A Cheater by aieromon(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2010
What is riversman's aunt take on this?she has more authentic sources than aloy-emeka N his crew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gentle Jack: Movie Producers Can’t Afford My Fee / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.