Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate (49125 Views)

Lagooz Schools Celebrate 2017 World Literacy Day / Indonesia 2017 World School Debate: Anambra Contingents Shine! / Fully Paid 2017 World Trade Organisation Internship For Graduate Students– Genev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by mormonslayer: 1:55am On Aug 01, 2017
All wife material, Igbo women are blessed I swear.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh...

Igbos are doing very well oh

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Hisduchess(f): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2017
That's my Alma mater. We always rock. We always move ahead.
Am so proud of her. I pray she gets admission into UNN for her university education cos that's how we roll.

Poster if u are a Loretto babe abeg I hail ooo����

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
My sweet sisters! they will come home with d coveted price coz they are simply d best. Anambra girls are beauty+ brains. we rock!

Yes this is what i was talking about.
U hav clearly become the enemy of igbo unity.
Shame on u. A fellow woman for for that matter.

When some people say anambarians are the problems of igbo disunity bcoz of their ego.
I find it hard to believe because of my good anambra friends.

This ur type of comment u cannot hear from any yoruba person nomatter their differences.
just over night u changed and became the enemies of ndigbo.
SHAME ON U!.
But i promise u one thing my dear as long as im here u wont have it eazy on ur plan among my people. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Igbos are indeed doing very well.
Proudly igbo.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by adadike281(f): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Yes this is what i was talking about.
U hav clearly become the enemy of igbo unity.
Shame on u. A fellow woman for for that matter.

When some people say anambarians are the problems of igbo disunity bcoz of their ego.
I find it hard to believe because of my good anambra friends.

This ur type of comment u cannot hear from any yoruba person nomatter their differences.
just over night u changed and became the enemies of ndigbo.
SHAME ON U!.
But i promise u one thing my dear as long as im here u wont have it eazy on ur plan among my people. undecided
ignored: Anambra girls are beauty + brain. If u don't like it, go and die!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
ignored: Anambra girls are beauty + brain. If u don't like it, go and die!

Lol.. what i dont like is ur stupidity and fact u ar igbo.
u ar so dumb.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by adadike281(f): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Lol.. what i dont like is ur stupidity and fact u ar igbo.
u ar so dumb.
Ignored and thks for all your wise comments on my post but never again will I stoop so low as to bandy words with u.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by obataokenwa(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Catholic schools in Anambra are really doing well.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
Ignored and thks for all your wise comments on my post but never again will I stoop so low as to bandy words with u.

Lol.." stoop so low".
Where u high before?. undecided
U hve been on the lowest class when it comes to thinking and making wise comments here.

Im just ashamed u are igbo thats all.
If not i would ignore u.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by adadike281(f): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Lol.." stoop so low".
Where u high before?. undecided
U hve been on the lowest class when it comes to thinking and making wise comments here.

Im just ashamed u are igbo thats all.
If not i would ignore u.
ignored

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
ignored

Dumb!.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by adadike281(f): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Dumb!.
Thks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
Thks
Welcm!. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by fratermathy(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Desyner:
See nice advert from the school.

As in ehn.. This thread is nothing but an advert of the school. A self serving one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice 1 @ Lorreto special science skul my sister schooled there can testify it's a nice skul.

90℅ of skul sud go bck to missionary's.

Best of the luck to the ladies may the good Lord guard and protect u all

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Welcm!. smiley

Will you just keep quiet and stop talking thrash. Its your type that are the enemies of the Igbos if you are truly one.

Atimes, its good to always be proud of where you come from. I am from Anambra and I am always proud of it. An Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia man should always pride themselves too.

Inferiority complex is what is making you attack an Innocent lady that prided herself with an innocent comment. Tell me what is wrong with saying "Anambra girls are beauty and brains"?

Imo state has Flora Nwapa who is beautiful and brains too. So, what prevents an Imo person from saying "Imo is beauty and brains"?

Learn to promote your own. Its no big deal.

Forget all these propaganda you see online. The average Ekiti Yoruba prides himself above Osun Yoruba. The average Hausa man in Sokoto and Kano sees himself as far above the Hausa man in Jos

There is nothing like Igbo disunity. Just stay on your lane. Period.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Yeah. Great news. But don't let it go tribal.
Many students from different regions represent Nigeria in several competitions across the world.

Kudos to the students. Make us proud.
Yeah, like those ones from Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by investnow2013: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Lalasticlala Come and seeoooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by investnow2013: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
CONTINUALLY Thankful to God as Loretto student Obiekezie Alberta joins the league of 774 Young Nigerian Scientists presidential award. It was on the 9th of March when d grand finale of the Maths and Science quiz competition organized by federal ministry of science and tech where our own Alberta represented Anambra state in d competition. Proving herself in d competition among other 37 candidates from 36 states including FCT, she was presented wit a HP labtop and certificate of being enrolled among d 774 Young Nig Scientist by Minister of Sci and Tech. Alberta took d first position at the Local Govt, Zonal and State levels of d competition to represent d state at computer center Abuja. To God be d Glory. Anambra State will always shine in Education.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Will you just keep quiet and stop talking thrash. Its your type that are the enemies of the Igbos if you are truly one.
Atimes, its good to always be proud of where you come from. I am from Anambra and I am always proud of it. An Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia man should always pride themselves too.
Inferiority complex is what is making you attack an Innocent lady that prided herself with an innocent comment. Tell me what is wrong with saying "Anambra girls are beauty and brains"?

Imo state has Flora Nwapa who is beautiful and brains too. So, what prevents an Imo person from saying "Imo is beauty and brains"?

Learn to promote your own. Its no big deal.

Forget all these propaganda you see online. The average Ekiti Yoruba prides himself above Osun Yoruba. The average Hausa man in Sokoto and Kano sees himself as far above the Hausa man in Jos
There is nothing like Igbo disunity. Just stay on your lane. Period.

I stopped reading when u said u ar from anambra.
By the way i quoted her for a reason because of something i have noticed about her.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by investnow2013: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2017
See some of the Lorreto girls @ The University of Ghana on training on Phonics

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by demo4show(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2017
[Timeline Photos] is good,have a look at it! https://mbasic.facebook.com/superspellerng/photos/a.1785047358404282.1073741830.1784458968463121/1901363313439352/?type=3&p=0&av=100003484270194

Like and share the page!

Comment your answer and stand a chance to win #1000 recharge card
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

I stopped reading when u said u ar from anambra.
By the way i quoted her for a reason because of something i have noticed about her.

She is "Anambracentric" right? Yea... The average Kano man is Kanocentric too. It freaks them out.

So if you are from Enugu, be Enugucentric. If you are Imo, be Imocentric. Thats all I have to tell you.

But we have to do it in such a way that it wont be insulting to others.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by skimmy005: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
My sweet sisters! they will come home with d coveted price coz they are simply d best. Anambra girls are beauty+ brains. we rock!
sharap Biafra ape

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by adadike281(f): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2017
iamexcelblog:

She is "Anambracentric" right? Yea... The average Kano man is Kanocentric too. It freaks them out.

So if you are from Enugu, be Enugucentric. If you are Imo, be Imocentric. Thats all I have to tell you.

But we have to do it in such a way that it wont be insulting to others.
Nwanem ignore her. I have been here defending ndigbo for years, dis is d first time, I am being anambracentic and she is already running mad

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Oladelson(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2017
and the girl is married or to be married!!!

see the ring in her hand!!!
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by holluphemydavid(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2017
nice one,hope dey represent us well
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by anyebedgreat: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
How much is their school fees?
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by ipobarecriminals: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin cool embarassed lipsrsealed wink cheesy
Thewrath:
See Beauty.....no wonder some people from somewhere bleach,just to catch up to the great Igbo race cool

Safe journey umu chineke.
cool
Thewrath:
See Beauty.....no wonder some people from somewhere bleach,just to catch up to the great Igbo race cool

Safe journey umu chineke.
we hear u very clear.Just tell ur people from that poto side not to give those girls wraps /whitish powder to deliver.Joko widodo is not smiling

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Is she from Anambra?

''Anambra is a country and not a state'', we lead the rest of Nigeria in all areas of excellence.

Welcome to the United State of Anambra(USA)

Anambra, truly the light of the entire black race.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by nwoye72: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
That yeye country wey de kill people anyhow and don't recognize human right.i just hate that country and it leader called Widodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.