Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate (49149 Views)

Lagooz Schools Celebrate 2017 World Literacy Day / Indonesia 2017 World School Debate: Anambra Contingents Shine! / Fully Paid 2017 World Trade Organisation Internship For Graduate Students– Genev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by YelloweWest: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2017
ODVanguard:

Look here boy, no one is labelling them as drug traffickers (atleast not until or unless they are caught with hard drugs). I am just showing legit concern that's all, considering the insane incidence of drug-trafficking emanating from their axis. Now will you get off my mention?
So any igbo person travelling abroad should automatically be suspected of drug trafficking??

Hope u know igbos are the most travelled Nigerians.
Illiteracy is a disease...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:
So being [s]proud of her state is now misconstrued to mean washing dirty linen. You are obviously suffering from inferiority complex if not you would not bother about this. Nobody is stopping you from being proud of your state. If Anambrans choose to be proud of their state there is nothing you can do about it. Why would you come online to dictate to people what they wish to say?

Anambra is the light of the entire black race.
[s][/s]
[/s

Any comment comming from any anambrarian on this topic is always trash!.
U people lack understanding.

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by brownhawk: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
My sweet sisters! they will come home with d coveted price coz they are simply d best. Anambra girls are beauty+ brains. we rock!
im not saying I disagree but the healthy anambra chick I saw yesterday looked like a sick fowl who's feather has peeled off.

not to mention her skinny "sexy " legs she tried to move me with
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Ayiibobo(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Go And Quote Where They Said That Or

cc; Mynd44

Lalatisclala

Seun

Fynestboi

Richiez
relax ur balls man,.. Go back to the comments and read what THEIR tribes men wrote,...and tell me if they feel they are representing Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by thesuave10(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
investnow2013:
THIS SCHOOL IS AT THE MOMENT THE BEST IN NIGERIA!!!

Oga shutup

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by swedbase(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Yes this is what i was talking about.
U hav clearly become the enemy of igbo unity.
Shame on u. A fellow woman for for that matter.

When some people say anambarians are the problems of igbo disunity bcoz of their ego.
I find it hard to believe because of my good anambra friends.

This ur type of comment u cannot hear from any yoruba person nomatter their differences.
just over night u changed and became the enemies of ndigbo.
SHAME ON U!.
But i promise u one thing my dear as long as im here u wont have it eazy on ur plan among my people. undecided

You are 100% correct. You just took it from my mouth. More reason i stoped attacking Rochas. Why should i criticise my Governor while Anambra people hail theirs even when their Governor is obviouly wrong? It seems they believe they are better than orther Igbos which is not true.... Whatever an Anambra person can achieve, Another Igbo person from Imo or elsewhere can achieve it even double. Anambra people stop this madness of Anambra this, Anambra that. Whatever you achieve see it as an Igbo sucess and not Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

That mentality is very bad. Sometimes I wonder what Biafra will end up like. I am not Igbo per say, but I support the dream to get outta this shitty Nigeria.
But comments like that finally makes me wonder...
"ARE IGBOS COMPETING AMONG THEMSELVES?"

My dear God bless u trust me its mostly anambra people im sorry to say this.
Just check any topic from now on that concerns anambra and read the type comments u will see there.. its pathetic!.
I used to hear that abt anambra people but i always defend them for unity. But now im seeing the truth.

Wait really u mean u ar not igbo?. smiley
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by brownhawk: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

So any igbo person travelling abroad should automatically be suspected of drug trafficking??

Hope u know igbos are the most travelled Nigerians.
Illiteracy is a disease...
every info traveller should be suspected for a crime because if the UN should bring out the analysis of international drug traffickers among Nigerians, every nation of the world would be able to identify u eastern bastards from whoore mothers on sight

I'm out
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by ipobarecriminals: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Man, they are 0ne millions times better than your whole lazy and dumb generation. Can you take a picture of your waec result?
u are probably in ur mama womb/in Nursery 1 when i finished/graduated from Uni..u are a kid
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by YelloweWest: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
brownhawk:
every info traveller should be suspected for a crime because if the UN should bring out the analysis of international drug traffickers among Nigerians, every nation of the world would be able to identify u eastern bastards from whoore mothers on sight

I'm out
I'm not Igbo. But this explains a lot about your mental state.

I hope u get the help u desperately need.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
swedbase:

You are 100% correct. You just took it from my mouth. More reason i stoped attacking
Rochas. Why should i criticise my Governor while Anambra people hail theirs even when their Governor is obviouly wrong?
It seems they believe they are better than orther Igbos which is not true.... Whatever an Anambra person can achieve, Another Igbo person from Imo or elsewhere can achieve it even double. Anambra people stop this madness of Anambra this, Anambra that. Whatever you achieve see it as an Igbo sucess and not Anambra.

My dear u are very veey right.
I think i will stop critisising him too.
I have become so sick of anambra and their selfish attitude.. i used to defend it befor when people say it here but im fed up.

I dnt know what makes them think they are better than other igbos.
It beats my imgination. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
You are a bastard and a freaking prostitute suffering from inferiority complex. If you so much feel pained about her comment then kill yourself or better still take a hike. Look at this hopeless wh.ore talking about understanding. You want us not to celebrate our own. Get lost

[s]
tossie101:
[/s
Any comment comming from any anambrarian on this topic is always trash!.
U people lack understanding.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

My dear God bless u trust me its mostly anambra people im sorry to say this.
Just check any topic from now on that concerns anambra and read the type comments u will see there.. its pathetic!.
I used to hear that abt anambra people but i always defend them for unity. But now im seeing the truth.

Wait really u mean u ar not igbo?. smiley

I noticed it is mostly Anambra side that makes such comments.

I am the first guy that used Biafra as his moniker here, before others started to copy... I am not Igbo, I am from Delta state.

Anything to get outta this stupid country is a welcome idea to me.!!
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by lordyugo: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin cool embarassed lipsrsealed wink cheesy coolwe hear u very clear.Just tell ur people from that poto side not to give those girls wraps /whitish powder to deliver.Joko widodo is not smiling

shouldn't you be somewhere in a dilapidated region of SW advocating for the abolishing of skull and vagina mining of afonja endangered species cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja,you see your life ]propoganda of suffer-stication does not take you anywhere beyond oshogbo mud houses.your mates are goin abroad.

Quoting u does not mean I recognize ur personality, but ur ignorance, self-centered attribute which makes u sound # silly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Rants of a frustrated old hag. Nobody invited you on this thread to show your frustration. Get lost if you aren't comfortable with what you are seeing here because your rants can't change anything.

[s]
tossie101:

My dear u are very veey right.
I think i will stop critisising him too.
I have become so sick of anambra and their selfish attitude.. i used to defend it befor when people say it here but im fed up.

I dnt know what makes them think they are better than other igbos.
It beats my imgination. undecided

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by victor8269: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Everybody on Nairaland, drop your phone and clap for yourself that this didn't go tribal, abi Na beauty dey end tribal war?
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by StakerLives(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Enough Of Your Stupidity

cc; Mynd44

Lalatisclala

Seun

Fynestboi

Richiez
[quote author=brownhawk:
I'm out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by cumbak60: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
iamexcelblog:

She is "Anambracentric" right? Yea... The average Kano man is Kanocentric too. It freaks them out.

So if you are from Enugu, be Enugucentric. If you are Imo, be Imocentric. Thats all I have to tell you.

But we have to do it in such a way that it wont be insulting to others.
Bullshit, state is the creation of the Nigerian Government, ethnicity remains in tacked. If na crime they will tag all of them Igbo or IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by brownhawk: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not Igbo. But this explains a lot about your mental state.

I hope u get the help u desperately need.
you don't need to admit u are igbo. u idiotss are known for your crazzy speeches
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Anambra is a monolithic state, we have nothing in common with you guys. If you like criticise your governor, if you like don't criticise, it is none of our business because we care-less if you people exist. Go and achieve whatever you want to achieve we are not interested as we are not competing with people below us. I am just being sincere.

[s]
swedbase:

You are 100% correct. You just took it from my mouth. More reason i stoped attacking Rochas. Why should i criticise my Governor while Anambra people hail theirs even when their Governor is obviouly wrong? It seems they believe they are better than orther Igbos which is not true.... Whatever an Anambra person can achieve, Another Igbo person from Imo or elsewhere can achieve it even double. Anambra people stop this madness of Anambra this, Anambra that. Whatever you achieve see it as an Igbo sucess and not Anambra.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by brownhawk: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:
Enough Of Your Stupidity

cc; Mynd44

Lalatisclala

Seun

Fynestboi

Richiez relax ur balls man,.. Go back to the comments and read what THEIR tribes men wrote,...and tell me if they feel they are representing Nigeria every info traveller should be suspected for a crime because if the UN should bring out the analysis of international drug traffickers among Nigerians, every nation of the world would be able to identify u eastern bastards from whoore mothers on sight

I'm out
which one whoree son
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by lordyugo: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
0b100100111:

Cocaine? Meth? Heroine?

Which re you thinking of?

am thinking of body mutilation with emphasis on skull nd vagina mining of sw endangered species,
truancy and deviants wit emphasis on alaye,omo nile collecting low naira denomination,
Low financial acumen wit emphasis on agbo nd jedi jedi selling cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
It is only inferiority complex that can make someone cry when I say that I am the best. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:
Enough Of Your Stupidity

cc; Mynd44

Lalatisclala

Seun

Fynestboi

Richiez relax ur balls man,.. Go back to the comments and read what THEIR tribes men wrote,...and tell me if they feel they are representing Nigeria every info traveller should be suspected for a crime because if the UN should bring out the analysis of international drug traffickers among Nigerians, every nation of the world would be able to identify u eastern bastards from whoore mothers on sight

I'm out

Really.... Are u sure dats all d barbaric inter-ethnic comment(s) /quote.... B sincere to yourself
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by StakerLives(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
brownhawk:
you don't need to admit u are igbo. u idiotss are known for your crazzy speeches
Same Reasons You Afonjas Continue To Be Slave To We Fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:

[s]You are bastard and freaking prostitute suffering from inferiority complex. If you so much feel pained about her comment then kill yourself or better still take a hike. Look at this hopeless wh.ore talking about understanding. You want us not to celebrate our own. Get lost
[/s]
[s][/s]

"Anambra comment".. im not suprised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Thewrath(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin cool embarassed lipsrsealed wink cheesy coolwe hear u very clear.Just tell ur people from that poto side not to give those girls wraps /whitish powder to deliver.Joko widodo is not smiling
It's better than Skul mining.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

I am a bitter frustrated and envious bastard with a low esteem and inferiority complex.

I should have known cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I noticed it is mostly Anambra side that makes such comments.
I am the first guy that used Biafra as his moniker here, before others started to copy... I am not Igbo, I am from Delta state.
Anything to get outta this stupid country is a welcome idea to me.!!

Yea dats d truth i hav been seeing ur moniker right from the time the use to ham biafran topics...before others started poping out
God bless u dear. kiss
My sister is married to a deltan.
We ar still d same dear.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Markfemi: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Afonja Why!!

They Got Best Waec Results = You turned a wailer shouting fake fake!!

Now their girls are going to represent nigeria = You still talking about drugs

Please desist from all these forms of unnecessary hating

Btw am a fulani

Biafran creating fulani account to support biafran cause
northerners dont refer to yorubas as Afonja
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by lordyugo: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2017
ODVanguard:

Who gives a flipping funk whether you are igbo or not? I raised a legitimate concern considering the well-known desperation of the drug kingpins from that axis. You can choose to bury your head in the sand, that's your business, but you can't gag other folks from expressing their sincere concern.

Abi you want them end up like the guy in the following report:

https://www.nairaland.com/3959265/nigerian-man-found-dead-ethiopian

u really must be leading an unproductive life cheesy
why would a grown man wake up nd wat gets him excited is tribal slurs and wont still be acknowledged by his tribesmen outside social media
salute,doff my cap for u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.