Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate (49143 Views)

Lagooz Schools Celebrate 2017 World Literacy Day / Indonesia 2017 World School Debate: Anambra Contingents Shine! / Fully Paid 2017 World Trade Organisation Internship For Graduate Students– Genev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Apawicked:
I obviously understand what your talking about but these guys dont understand. They are judging you based on this thread alone. She is always trying to please everyone even if it means going against her people.

Exactly God bless u... i was tellig her on the other topic the other.
"U dont put the reputatiion of ur people at stake just to make people see u as different from other igbos then wats the gain"
....thats what i said to her.
Still she couldnt reason with me

I was suprised to see her supportin sarki d other day.. sarki of all people who works tirelessly to divide igbos here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
swedbase:

My dear you better stop criticising him. See him just like any other Nigerian or Igbo politician. IPOB have not recorded any death in Imo state but have lost more Igbo youths in Anambra courtesy of Peter Obi and Obiano yet you don't see Anambra people calling them names but will be quick to rabel Rochas Traitor. why? Ndi Igbo stood by Ojukwu even till death but i really don't believe that Anambra people would have stood by him if he had not come from Anambra. They are the more reason Rivers and Delta Igbos are being sceptical about Ndi Igbo unity and Biafra. If they continue like this, other Igbos will unite against them

omg..U are saying everythin on my mind. honestly i will stop critisising rochas..

If ojukwu was not from anambra today blive me he would be labelled "causing the problem of igbos"

By anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by adadike281(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:
[s][/s]

You are suffering from acute inferiority complex. Below is the comment that made you to start crying since morning. What is offensive in this comment that can make some to start crying if it is not inferiority complex.

u know, when chino used to defend Anambra over other igbos here on nairaland, I used to make peace and go against him, but now, I know better.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by ValUlasi: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

"U dont put the reputatiion of ur people at stake just to make people see u as different from other igbos then wats the gain"
Still she couldnt reason with me.

The highlighted is the inferiority complex everyone is complaining about you. There is nothing wrong if you praise your efforts without casting others down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Apawicked: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Looking at this thread nobody said anything about Anambra girls this and that till Adadike281 came with her drama. The school being in Anambra doesnt mean all the girls there come from Anambra.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2017
We have nothing in common with you lots. Whether you criticise rochas or not it will not stop him from owing your hopeless father 10months salary arrears. We are not interested in whatever you do in your state.

As for Ojukwu he is the geatest Igbo man to walk this earth whether you want to accept it or not, it is your business.

[s]
tossie101:

omg..U are saying everythin on my mind. honestly i will stop critisising rochas..
If ojukwu was not from anambra today blive me he would be labelled "causing the problem of igbos"
By anambrarians.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Biafrans lead they don't follow...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by swedbase(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

By anambrarians.

God bless you. Pull him down because he is not from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Apawicked:
Looking at this thread nobody said anything about Anambra girls this and that till Adadike281 came with her drama. The school being in Anambra doesnt mean all the girls there come from Anambra.

Adadike was right in her comment and there is nothing wrong with that. Ezi okwu bu ndu
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2017
madapcmod:

I doubt ur igboness, if an Anambra is referred to wawa by u.

Y not be real for once? Afonja agbo seller!

im correct igbo ok?.
And i have been the undying lover and suoports of igbo unity on this forum.
But anambras and their mentality of beign better than other igbos is getting annoying.

Since they think they are differnt from other igbos then its better to treat them differently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Inferiority complex is the only reason you are crying right now. There was a time Imo state was priding itself as the warehouse of education, nobody queried it. Why would you be so uncomfortable with what she said if you are not suffering from inferiority complex? WHY? cool

Like as I said earlier, Anambra is not interested in what you do in your state. Anambra is a monolithic state. Deal with it

[s]
tossie101:

im correct igbo ok?.
And i have been the undying lover and suoports of igbo unity on this forum.
But anambras and their mentality of beign better than other igbos is getting annoying.
Since they think they are differnt from other igbos then its better to treat them differently.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:

[s]We have nothing in common with you lots. Whether you criticise rochas or not it will not stop him from owing your hopeless father 10months salary arrears. We are not interested in whatever you do in your state.

As for Ojukwu he is the geatest Igbo man to walk this earth whether you want to accept it or not, it is your business.
[/s]
[s][/s]

I wont takebthe comments of wawa anambras seriousness anymore!.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:

[s]nferiority complex is the only reason you are crying right now. There was a time Imo state was priding itself as the warehouse of education, nobody queried it. Why would you be so uncomfortable with what she said if you are not suffering from inferiority complex? WHY? cool
[/s]
[s][/s]

Wawa.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Yea dats d truth i hav been seeing ur moniker right from the time the use to ham biafran topics...before others started poping out
God bless u dear. kiss
My sister is married to a deltan.
We ar still d same dear.

Yeap we are one.

I rather stay in a country filled with Igbo than some useless senseless Afonjas and Abokies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
But you are still crying over what adadike said. Kill yourself cheesy

[s]
tossie101:

I wont takebthe comments of wawa anambras seriousness anymore!.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:
Inferiority complex is the only reason you are crying right now. There was a time Imo state was priding itself as the warehouse of education, nobody queried it. Why would you be so uncomfortable with what she said if you are not suffering from inferiority complex? WHY? cool

Like as I said earlier, Anambra is not interested in what you do in your state. Anambra is a monolithic state. Deal with it

[s][/s]

Shut up there... Sense....less Afonja hiding as Anambra!!

Ewu gambia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Anambra comment.
can you kindly desist from all these. We are one and nothing stops us from promoting our individual achievement.

Thanks for ur understanding

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2017
The fact that you are calling an Anambran, wawa, makes me think you are deluded and frustrated already cheesy

tossie101:

Wawa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2017
ValUlasi:

The highlighted is the inferiority complex everyone is complaining about you. There is nothing wrong if you praise your efforts without casting others down.

U are a wawa.. read my post again u simply lack understanding.

The topic where i told her that was on different topic.. where she made bad comments abt igbos.
U wawas are jsut defending her blindly without getting my point.

My annoyance with her didnt start today.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Wawa.

That guy isn't Igbo. Ignore him!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

My father is an Ewu gambia

Why not kill him or sell him to those Hausa goat dealers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:
But you are still crying over what adadike said. Kill yourself cheesy

[s][/s]

No mr wawa.
I was corecting her stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
can you kindly desist from all these. We are one and nothing stops us from promoting our individual achievement.

Thanks for ur understanding

Is there anything wrong if that asshole girl typed something like...

"Igbo girls rock"

Instead of

"Anambra girls rock"

Una get wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Apawicked: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

Still she couldnt reason with me

I was suprised to see her supportin sarki d other day.. sarki of all people who works tirelessly to divide igbos here.
go to that front page she's the first person that came up with Anambra girls and all that not knowing if the girls even come from Anambra. Everyone generalised the thier brilliance to Igbos but she went otherwise and thats how shallow most of her comments is. Too bad she hasn't learn.
The other day she came up with not all Igbo are gullible WTF.
Adadike281 im from Anambra State but you goofed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by tossie101(f): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yeap we are one.

I rather stay in a country filled with Igbo than some useless senseless Afonjas and Abokies

U are more of a brother to me than this anambra people .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by ValUlasi: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

U are a wawa.. read my post again u simply lack understanding.

The topic where i told her that was on different topic.. where she made bad comments abt igbos.
U wawas are jsut defending her blindly without getting my point.

My annoyance with her didnt start today.

Cure yourself of your inferiority complex. I am from Imo state Egbema but i think u are embarrassing imolites here

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2017
asha9:

Why not kill him or sell him to those Hausa goat dealers cheesy

You just sold yourself out!!

Imkpi...

Get the Bleep out of here with your tiger clawed black face!!
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

No mr wawa.
I was correcting corecting her stupidity.

Illiterate prostitute have you finishing correcting your spelling blunders before correcting someone that you are not half intelligent as she is? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

U are more of a brother to me than this anambra people .

Just stop mentioning all these guys. Just lock up and unfollow the thread.

Most of them are cowards from the Waste. Afonjas!!

Claiming Anambra and IMO.

Just stop mentioning them!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by asha9: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

My father is a bastard

Hmmm cheesy
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Apawicked:
go to that front page she's the first person that came up with Anambra girls and all that not knowing if the girls even come from Anambra. Everyone generalised the thier brilliance to Igbos but she went otherwise and thats how shallow most of her comments is. Too bad she hasn't learn.
The other day she came up with not all Igbo are gullible WTF.
Adadike281 im from Anambra State but you goofed

ThNks for this ..

The girl is as dumb as my dicck!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Is there anything wrong if that asshole girl typed something like...

"Igbo girls rock"

Instead of

"Anambra girls rock"

Una get wahala
There are a lot of fools here and trying to reason with them is a hard task so i do advise the sane ones not to join in their foolery.
We are all One

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.