Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate (49131 Views)

Lagooz Schools Celebrate 2017 World Literacy Day / Indonesia 2017 World School Debate: Anambra Contingents Shine! / Fully Paid 2017 World Trade Organisation Internship For Graduate Students– Genev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by comrChris(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
swedbase:

You are 100% correct. You just took it from my mouth. More reason i stoped attacking Rochas. Why should i criticise my Governor while Anambra people hail theirs even when their Governor is obviouly wrong? It seems they believe they are better than orther Igbos which is not true.... Whatever an Anambra person can achieve, Another Igbo person from Imo or elsewhere can achieve it even double. Anambra people stop this madness of Anambra this, Anambra that. Whatever you achieve see it as an Igbo sucess and not Anambra.
Truth is always bitter, its high time these anambrans are told the truth..

In as much as there are many ways to pass your opinion without resulting to insult like tossie101 did to that lady, this is to say am not in support of the manner she chose in passing across her feeling but she was 100% correct..

Truth remains that if you remove anambra from igbo race there will never be any form of disunity among us, am in unizik and i know what am saying, an average anambran takes him/herself as a god over everyother igbo, an anambra man will see where his igbo brother is being attacked and walk pass him claiming he is not his brother....the people from ebonyi are the ones suffering this most even with ebonyi being one of the states that are doing well among others created with them anambrans seem to hate them with passion...

I have never seen on this forum or any social media where any crime involving igbos and any igbo points at anambrans despite them being the engineers of these crimes, 95% of crimes that have so far putted igbo reputation in a mess emanate from anambra still you can never see any igbo man pointing finger at them, we all bear the shame,name calling,insult etc.but when a success like this comes out from anambra there will be the first to single anambra out from other igbos and begin to shout they are the best....this same debate ebonyi has represented nigeria for,not just once and no body made noise about it....

I wish those girls success and safe trip

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by StakerLives(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kagawa10:

Here below he was seen supporting the Igbos while throwing shot at a Yoruba:

This was his post to the Northerners against restructuring.

Some set of people can be so funny though. I wonder why a person can't be so proud of his ethnic stock except he's a bastard.

I will keep exposing you, dumb bastard!

Cc: Markfemi
StakerLives:
Stories

biafra cant be achieved
and your leader Nnamdi Kanu is just playing around
As Usual You Have Come Here To Display Your Lack Of Reasoning Proving Why You Are Still Slave To Us.

1: all your posts proves nothing that am an easterner

2: so as a full northerner i should have been against restructuring?? When it will encourage our state to work harder. Pls stop being dumb.

Just wasted your time looking through my posts you also forgot to quote when i called ipob criminals

Mumu afonja
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by streets2empire: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Alright bring back the crown

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Markfemi: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

As Usual You Have Come Here To Display Your Lack Of Reasoning Proving Why You Are Still Slave To Us.

2: so as a full northerner i should have been against restructuring?? When it will encourage our state to work harder. Pls stop being dumb.

Just wasted your time looking through my posts you also forgot to quote when i called ipob criminals

Mumu afonja

emeka the village boy how far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Kagawa10: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

Mumu afonja

Ediot, you only abused the Igbos, never the Ibos but you have no problem cursing out the whole Yoruba tribe with so much vitriol.

You're an Osu and a useless one at that. You even supported the same ipob in some of your post and insulted the Yoruba who insulted them. You stated and I quote "at least they are fighting for something unlike you slaves". Moreover, you're denigrating the Fulani by using cow to represent them in your DP.
mumu.

Dumb Osu.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
You are just another inferior abakaleke person. I have said it in another fora that if you see yourself as inferior you should be treated as such. The reason people call someone ''abakaleke boy'' and it's misconstrued as insult is because of the way you placed yourself. You don't expect me to regard you when you don't even regard yourself.

You don't expect me to trust you when you don't even trust yourself. You don''t expect me to hope on you when you are even hopeless. These are practical issues. You guys are all over here as a result of inferiority complex. Yes there are good and bad of Anambra but we cannot be cowed into accepting your dictates. Anambra is the flagship Igbo state with the best and brightest human capitals. We have our down side anyways but we must always celebrate our own.

Anambra has been representing Nigeria in several occasions. Anambra has been winning academic competitions here and there. We shall continue to celebrate our people whether you are happy about it or not.

our state, Ebonyi state can hardly boast of a single notable person be that in academics and all other fields of endeavors, that may explain why you don't have anything to celebrate. Nobody hates you, you are the who hates yourself because we don't know you are existing.

Anambra is a monolithic state. We careless what you guys do in your state. We are a different people from the rest of inferior people.

[s]
comrChris:
Truth is always bitter, its high time these anambrans are told the truth..

In as much as there many ways to pass your opinion and not result like tossie101 did to the lady, this is to say am not in support of the manner she chose in passing across her feeling but she was 100% correct..

Truth remains that if you remove anambra from igbo race there will never be any form of disunity among us, am in unizik and i know what am saying, an average anambran takes him/herself as a god over everyother igbo, an anambra man will where his igbo brother is being attacked and walk and pass claiming he is not his brother....the people from ebonyi are the ones suffering this most even with ebonyi being one of the states that are doing well among others created alongside with them anambrans seem to hate them with passion...

I have never seen on this forum or any social media where any crime involving igbos and any igbo points at anambrans despite them being the engineers of this these crimes, 95% of crimes that have so far putted igbo reputation in a mess emanate from anambra still you can never see any igbo man pointing finger at them, we all bear the shame,name calling,insult etc.but when a success like this comes out from anambra there will be the first to single anambra from other igbos and begin to shout they are the best....this same competition ebonyi has represented nigeria for,not just once and no body made noise about it....

I wish those girls success and safe trip
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Icon79(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Igbo Kwenu!!!

Isn't it amazing that anytime any of these selections are done by merit, Ndi Igbo would emerge tops! You can never keep a good people down!

O pari
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by atheistandproud(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
see obenkes! choooooo! Igbo kwenu!
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by comrChris(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
brownhawk:
every info traveller should be suspected for a crime because if the UN should bring out the analysis of international drug traffickers among Nigerians, every nation of the world would be able to identify u eastern bastards from whoore mothers on sight

I'm out
no dont be out come and be in mumu

With all your claims about igbos it still doesn't make you more relevant or better than an average igbo person....

Better get lost
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by StakerLives(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kagawa10:

Ediot, you only abused the Igbos, never the Ibos but you have no problem cursing out the whole Yoruba tribe with so much vitriol.

You're an Osu and a useless one at that. You even supported the same ipob in some of your post and insulted the Yoruba who insulted them. You stated and I quote "at least they are fighting for something unlike you slaves". Moreover, you're denigrating the Fulani by using cow to represent them in your DP.
mumu.

Dumb Osu.
Here at kaduna almost all my neighbors are igbos!! Most are friendly and not tribalistic like you yorubas known for always cursing the igbo tribe for no cause.

Ps: i stopped quoting markfemi cause of his level of reasoning
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by mofewilkie(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
investnow2013:
THIS SCHOOL IS AT THE MOMENT THE BEST IN NIGERIA!!!

Chill, they are not the first to get international awards for academic excellence.

Don't be too quick to assume
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Kagawa10: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

Here at kaduna almost all my neighbors are igbos!! Most are friendly and not tribalistic like you yorubas known for always cursing the igbo tribe for no cause.

All You've done is to solidify my claim that you're an Osu and a dumb useless one.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by StakerLives(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kagawa10:

All You've done is to solidify my claim that you're an Osu and a dumb useless one.

Ok keep on monitoring me

while we control ur resources
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Kagawa10: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

Ok keep on monitoring me

while we control ur resources

Who's monitoring a dumb osu ediot? It's not my fault that your stupidity often stuck out like a sore thumb.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
We have been winning the trophy from ages. Anyone that's angry is just feeling inferior.

HOME > STUDENT PULSE > WORLD SCHOOLS DEBATING CHAMPIONSHIPS : 5 ANAMBRA PUPILS TO REPRESENT NIGERIAN AT SINGAPORE 2015
World Schools Debating Championships
5 Anambra pupils to represent Nigerian at Singapore 2015

Kukogho Iruesiri Samson | 12:47 | 25.06.2015
Nigeria will be represented at the 2015 World Schools Debating Championships (WSDC) by five students selected from various secondary schools in Anambra state.

24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Enter email address...
Subscribe

» more Team England accepting their cup as winners of World Schools Championships 2014 (Twitter/SchoolsDebate)

WSDC Singapore 2015 logo (WSDC)
NextPrevious
1 / 2
WSDC Singapore 2015 logo
WSDC Singapore 2015 logo (WSDC)
Nigeria will be represented at the 2015 World Schools Debating Championships (WSDC) by five students selected from various secondary schools in Anambra state.

Adachukwu Onyekwena from Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka, Nnamdi Udoji from Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha, Chinemerem Oguaba from Awada Secondary School, Obosi, Chukwuebuka Obichi from Army Day Secondary School, Onitsha and Nneka Chigozie from Mater Ammabillis, Secondary School, Umuoji, will contest at the Championship which is holding in Singapore from 27 of July to 6 of August 2015.

Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the state’s Commissioner for Education, Prof. Kate Omenugha, said the students had qualified for the world competition after coming tops in the various national debate competitions at the secondary schools level.

Omenugha urged the students to remain focused, adding that the state government would provide all the necessary support to ensure a brilliant outing.

The WSDC) is a global competition for secondary school debaters aged between 14 and 19.

The annual event is held in a different country each year and the debates take place in English.

Participating countries send a team of 3-5 eligible students to debate social, moral, and political issues and contest the crown with about 50 teams from other nations.

England won the last edition, Thailand 2014.

This year's host, Singapore, won the 2011 Championship, hosted by Scotland.

Germany will host the 2016 edition.

http://www.pulse.ng/student/world-schools-debating-championships-5-anambra-pupils-to-represent-nigerian-at-singapore-2015-id3906309.html
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by comrChris(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
chinology:
You are just another inferior abakaleke person. I have said it in another fora that if you see yourself as inferior you should be treated as such. The reason people call someone ''abakaleke boy'' and it's misconstrued as insult is because of the way you placed yourself. You don't expect me to regard you when you don't even regard yourself.

You don't expect me to trust you when you don't even trust yourself. You don''t expect me to hope on you when you are even hopeless. These are practical issues. You guys are all over here as a result of inferiority complex. Yes there are good and bad of Anambra but we cannot be cowed into accepting your dictates. Anambra is the flagship Igbo state with the best and brightest human capitals. We have our down side anyways but we must always celebrate our own.

our state, Ebonyi state can hardly boast of a single notable person be that in academics and all other fields of endeavors, that may explain why you don't have anything to celebrate.

Anambra is a monolithic state. We careless what you guys do in your state. We are a different people from the rest of inferior people.

[s][/s]
foolishness runs in your blood, who doesnt know you here, abi are not the clown chino?

Ebonyi doesn't have one single notable person as if you have done a research and found none..that some states chose not to be making noise like you fools doesnt mean they dont have some successful people among them..

Am not gonna engage in any measuring contest with you, i respect anambrans, so if by parading your billionaire criminals n drug trafickers massages your ego continue..

And for the name calling,im the last person to be worried about it, im a decent and a hard working person, i have many anambrans as friends and when we come together every body understands his place and not by mouth, i know if you and I meet in real life u wont stand a place...so get lost
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anambra wins national school debate, produces Nigeria’s best teacher
By News Express on 16/10/2015

Share on facebook
inShare
Yahoo mail icon Gmail icon

Views: 3,270

Team Anambra yesterday emerged winners of the Inter Basic Debate Competition, beating contestants from the other 35 states of the federation, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

The Debating Competition, held in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital, was organised as part of the activities marking Nigeria’s 55th Independence Anniversary.

The great performance of Team Anambra came on the heels of the emergence, on Monday this week, of Mrs Rose Nkemdilim Obi, a teacher at Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, as the Best Teacher in Nigeria in the keenly contested Multina Teacher of the Year Awards organised by Nigerian Breweries Plc in association with the Felix Ohiwerei Education Trust Fund.

Mrs Obi, who teaches Mathematics, was adjudged the nation’s Best Teacher, after edging out contestants from 19 states of the federation who had emerged as champions of their various states.

“The emergence of Team Anambra as winners of the Debating Competition and Mrs Obi’s emergence as the Best Teacher in Nigeria indicate a direct relationship between the quality of teachers in Anambra State and the bright students that are produced by the various schools in the state,” a Government House statement said.

“The most fascinating thing about the emerging culture of educational excellence in Anambra State is that the high performing students and the award-winning teacher are all from public schools,” said the statement signed by James Eze, Spokesman of Governor Willie Obiano.

“Similarly, the Team Anambra that defeated the contingents of other states to emerge champions of the Schools Debate last year were all drawn from public schools across the state,” Eze said in the statement issued this morning.

“The team,” according to him, “was made up of Adachukwu Onyekwena from Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka, Nnamdi Udoji from Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha, Chinemerem Oguaba from Awada Secondary School, Obosi, Chukwuebuka Obichi from Army Day Secondary School, Onitsha and Nneka Chigozie from Mater Ammabillis Secondary School, Umoji; all public schools located in different parts of the state.

“The emergence another Team Anambra as winners of this year’s Schools Debate is simply a repeat of the feat achieved by their compatriots who had gone further from that performance to represent Nigeria at the World Schools Debate Championship in Singapore in June this year.

“The recent string of excellent performances by students from different schools in Anambra State are a clear validation of the outstanding feat the state has achieved in education with its candidates coming tops in WAEC and NECO examinations in three successive years.”
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by StakerLives(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kagawa10:

Who's monitoring a dumb osu ediot? It's not my fault that your stupidity often stuck out like a sore thumb.
you are already showing early signs of frustration
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by butyne: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
One of my students by name Enogu Paschaline from twelve Apostles college, Sharon Ebonyi state is also among the team that is going to represent Nigeria in Indonesia
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
You are a timid illiterate for making the first comment where you spewed nonsense.

If you have people in your state who is stopping you from celebrating them? As far as am concerned every ebonyi person is low esteemed gala hawker.

How could you jump into what you know nothing about if you are not suffering from inferiority complex.

Is it only drug that you know of? What about auto makers, industrialist, academicians etc.

It is obvious you have nobody in your state the reason you are also crying.

Imagine an ordinary abakekele person talking about levels? lol. You are nothing but an ordinary gala hawker at Upper Iweka or Ojota. Gala hawkers embarrassing the real Igbos..lol

[s]
comrChris:
foolishness runs in your blood, who doesnt know you here, abi are not the clown chino?

Ebonyi doesn't have one single notable person as if you have done a research and found none..

Am not gonna engage in any measuring contest with you, i respect anambrans, so if by parading your billionaire criminals n drug trafickers massages your ego continue..

And for the name calling,im the last person to be worried about it, im a decent and a hard working person, i have many anambrans as friends and when we come together every body understands his place and not by mouth, i know if you and I meet in real life u wont stand a place...so get lost
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Chiebunigom: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chaiii!!!!! @ chinology and comrChris, unu abuo emeboo anyi!!!!!

Kedu ihe unu na-azo? Unu were noro n'ebea n'echu anyi.
Biko hichaanu ihe ndia unu dere ebea.
Esekpum ala ayo unu.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
They said I should not celebrate our exploits.

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Markfemi: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

nnamdi you have been casted be proud of your heritage
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
They said I should not BLESS GOD even when the first president of Nigeria is an Anambran.

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Kagawa10: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

you are already showing early signs of frustration

Someone who can't be proud of his useless Osu family is talking about frustration? Well, I know there are some Ibos in the North who now claims to be Northern Ibos.. You're probably one of them. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by Sleekshady(f): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rosary College Nise, is also a very good school in Anambra state
Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
They want me feel inferior when the super computer wizard is an Anambran...

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
They want me to hide when the father of the African literature is an Anambra.

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by aniomafirstson: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
tossie101:

"Amanbra comment"
come with another style im used to this
I am not from anambra but you are a fool

what is your problem if she says anambra is the best..anambra still represents igbo

rubbish I am not sure you are an Igbo person

you are an afonja trying to cause disunity among igbos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
They want us to feel sad when the greatest and youngest female writer in Africa is an Anambran.

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
They want me to feel inferior when I know that the 2 Igbos amongst others in the world that made it into the UK Parliament are Anambrans.

Re: Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate by chinology: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anambra exploits didn't start today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.