Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending (1162 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by moderngist2: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Even though it is said that a woman’s face is like an open book that reveals her state of mind, men need to beware of some women. Some women lie and do it with an innocent face that can fool even the devil.

As a man, don’t bet your life on everything your woman tells you irrespective of how much you trust and adore her. The fact is that many women lie to their significant others sometimes.
Sometimes, they lie to carry off a situation without hurting the feelings of the men they love or to save themselves from trouble. Others lie on some occasions to contain their emotions and pose as good women so that they won’t be seen as jealous or possessive.
Telling white lies is...read more...http://moderngist.com/beware-guys-check-unbelievable-lies-babes-tell-dating
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by KardinalZik(m): 5:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Women are unpredictable. Simple.
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
I'm good at what I do, you can never know if am faking it.
I like to be unpredictable.
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by NevetsIbot(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:

be forming there..... imma read you like a book.
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
be forming there..... imma read you like a book.
If only you know how smart I am, you won't be saying this, I'm not your everyday girl.
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by toxxnoni(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2017
My girlfriend of 4years has been having an affair with her x for years and I never knew of it not until God review her deep secret through a call from her that came into my phone her on one fateful night when she when to club with him and lie That she is slping early. Women are good at faking love
Re: Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending by NevetsIbot(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
If only you know how smart I am, you won't be saying this, I'm not your everyday girl.
oh really? you're smart uhn?? I'd still you read your mind like an open book.... you'll find hiding things a difficult task with me

(1) (Reply)

She Didn't Know That Her Man Had Just Won 50 Million Euro -so She Left / Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Butt In Provocative Holiday Snaps / I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.