Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) (156270 Views)

Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by bamasite(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
purplekayc:
plz explain

Is it true or not?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by joxxy01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
If the Algeria vs zambia game does not involve either of the teams taking maximum points in both 2 legs (6.point) Then Nigeria just need to win the 2nd leg and qualify. We cant qualify yet even if we have 12point..the outcome of the other matches will be the decider
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by joxxy01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Segadem:
Thank you JESUS

Your head nor correct
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
40000 dollars

Where is akpabio ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Although there was no sallah meat for me but the eagles made my day sweet.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
@ademijuwonlo Then we are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Come and beat me, I am at home grin grin grin
Nukualofaa lipsrsealed:
[s]To the idiot that added my name to this nonsense group. May buhari sickness fall on you[/s]
a) make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.
e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Www.Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on Genbuhari moniker.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Arizona042:

Oga u lied!!. Nigeria has 9 points in 3games while the rest of group, each team has 2. If Nigeria wins one more game, it becomes 12 points which is enough to qualify us. Even if any of the team wins all the remains games.

Check very well again , Zambia and Algeria have an outstanding match ( which will come up tomorrow ) assuming either of them wins tomorrow the team which wins will have 4 points , hope you get it to this point. Now if we win one more match and lose 2 from our remaining matches , we will end with 12 points , if the team that wins tomorrow goes ahead to win their remaining 3 games after tomorrow that team will be on 13 points and they will qualify. I don't think I can get any clearer than this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Keneeby(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ekong and Balogun well organized defensive display. Pls that defense should be maintained and nurtured.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by sweetmaami(f): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thekillingjoke:

Hello sweetmami, I would love to contact u, can I send u a private message

No probs
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by durai: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

A win alone doesn't qualify us , if we win our next match and lose the last two we will be on 12 points and either Algeria or Zambia win all their remaining matches they will be on 13 points ( a point ahead the super eagles ). In fact a win and a draw doesn't give us automatic qualification yet. Assuming we draw with Cameroon in the next match , win Zambia and lose to Algeria in our next matches we will be on 13 points and Algeria wins all it's remaining matches ( two with Zambia , one with us and one with Cameroon ) we will both be on 13 points and the decider will be the goals difference
so wats our goal difference now+1 abi....stop all dis ur assumptions...If all dis oda countries u mentioned are serious abt wcq, they shud av started winning d very 1st day

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by suremanpatriot: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Shey na super eagles are dey see so, Or na cloned Cameroonian team be this? Ok I see their problem was because their best goalkeeper left them at the last minute of action
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 02, 2017
durai:
so wats our goal difference now+1 abi....stop all dis ur assumptions...If all dis oda countries u mentioned are serious abt wcq, they shud av started winning d very 1st day

Didn't you do math in school our goal difference is +7 but remember if we lose , whatever we lose by will be deducted from the goal difference and whatever they win by will be added to theirs , simple arithmetic. That being said I'm not a pessimist but I'm just pointing out and trying to correct the impression that we have already qualified with a win or draw.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by karleone(m): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2017
joxxy01:
If the Algeria vs zambia game does not involve either of the teams taking maximum points in both 2 legs (6.point) Then Nigeria just need to win the 2nd leg and qualify. We cant qualify yet even if we have 12point..the outcome of the other matches will be the decider

If Zambia's match tomorrow end in a draw and Nigeria get the maximum 3 points away to Cameroon, they will qualify.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by joelfm(m): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2017
All the goals Nigeria vs Cameroon 4-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0piMrufw13g

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by cheehummer(f): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/girlieclothings/
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
#spreadtheword#saynotocrime#love

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by pavy(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2017
TheFreeOne:
I almost thought they'll spell akwa ibom with the number of goals. cheesy

A well-done job by super eagles. $40k for ya account.

Congrats Nigerians.

Nope bro, they spelt "AKWA" today and reserved "IBOM" for the return leg on Monday.

Expect another 4 goals haul by the SE on Monday grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by sean079: 2:10am On Sep 02, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Odd is on Algeria to win today's game. I hope Zambia wins because Nigeria has outstanding home game with Zambia. If Algeria wins then Nigeria will need away draw against cameroun or Algeria. But in all qualifications is already in the bag.

Check very well again , Zambia and Algeria have an outstanding match ( which will come up tomorrow ) assuming either of them wins tomorrow the team which wins will have 4 points , hope you get it to this point. Now if we win one more match and lose 2 from our remaining matches , we will end with 12 points , if the team that wins tomorrow goes ahead to win their remaining 3 games after tomorrow that team will be on 13 points and they will qualify. I don't think I can get any clearer than this.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by oladele239(m): 2:20am On Sep 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Ok, good, are you on whatsapp?
Change this your signature or u keep reminding pple of their failed suicide.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Celdanstar: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2017
This is the first time in a long time that Nigeria thrashed a major rival 4-0 in a competitive football match. Welldone boys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by slex(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2017
So u mean Nigeria ll qualify without we the fans using calculator this time?a draw and a win is all I need to fly to Mother Russia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by FabioPeter: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Stopcomplaining:
You are such a fool.

When I saw your post, I felt sorry for you. I wondered how I could help so I checked your profile. Below is my finding. A hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by joxxy01(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2017
karleone:

If Zambia's match tomorrow end in a draw and Nigeria get the maximum 3 points away to Cameroon, they will qualify.
yes nice u got it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ubox: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2017
sammie771:
That stadium is full of juju.
But they won 4-0, you should hide your face grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ubox: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Icon79:
Besides playing this game in Uyo, I think the other silly decision by the match organizers is to play the game on Friday. They should have rescheduled this game to Sunday, if Saturday isn't gonna work. I am not crazy about this Friday kickoff time. For one, it takes away one training day for the Super Eagles.

I can't understand why this game isn't gonna be played on Saturday and Tuesday, or Sunday and Wednesday.

Uyo showed love to the supereagles despite the previous loss, it was and will never be a bad idea hosting the game in uyo, build your stadium first then we can talk later grin

O pari
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ubox: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Niwdog:
Sure bet for tomorrows game
Nigeria 0 Cameron 1
Put your 50000 to it

How market nau

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ubox: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2017
kelEmi:
With the way our boys are playing I think we'll loose this match in flying colours..

They won in flying colours

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by godquality: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Segadem:
Thank you JESUS
wetin concern Jesus with football na?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by durai: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Didn't you do math in school our goal difference is +7 but remember if we lose , whatever we lose by will be deducted from the goal difference and whatever they win by will be added to theirs , simple arithmetic. That being said I'm not a pessimist but I'm just pointing out and trying to correct the impression that we have already qualified with a win or draw.
Wat has maths got to do with wat we re saying bro...some1 wu doesn't go to school knows dat already...With d likes of Leon balogun ,ekong nd our new goal keeper, it's going to b difficult to concede goals
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Ayodun1: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2017
FabioPeter:

When I saw your post, I felt sorry for you. I wondered how I could help so I checked your profile. Below is my finding. A hungry man is an angry man.

That's too harsh.... Life Is A Circle!

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.