Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe (28868 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Replies Lege Miani For Saying He Threatens Him Over Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Senseless lanre gentry. grin No fears my nigga,i gat your back. kiss
small girl hw far? lol
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Bimpe29: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Ahmed0336:
So d tin now don dey show for face abi? undecided
Abiooo, I wonder
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Enjoy his ex-wife. He did not know her value..... Keep cruising & bruising (remember, she bruises easily) ......
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by PMWSpirit(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Fake tears, he wants public sympathy
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
small girl hw far? lol
undecided Are you okay?
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Lukmann1: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Afritop:

It's his wife not yours. Besides it's like that Maami of a guy has bitten more than he can chew by been careless
this is come from you cuz you are the witnesses abi
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by OBUAFI: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
No smoke without fire, this man can lie for Africa see in face
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
undecided Are you okay?
lol na wao, so you now have the audacity to talk back at me abi? chai i have really suffered, well i blame mtn 1mb free code.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by wizard007(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2017
It's true, dude is actually a G boy before he ventured into movie making, probably an avenue to code his illegallity, had drinks a few times with him and he was fucking Toyin Aimakhu that time.

All these shameless actress though, he's definitely messing aunty mercy too. But that mercy husband though, aren't you guys separated you wan make mercy quick old abi
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol na wao, so you now have the audacity to talk back at me abi? chai i have really suffered, well i blame mtn 1mb free code.
k
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by davillian(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
A man that will kill you, will not tell you.

1 Like

Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by shoppyanno(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=oluwatosin400 post=59029390]A Movie producer goes by name legemiami on IG cries out after Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe, Estranged Hotelier Husband Lanre Gentry is threatening to kill me, he said I'm sleeping with his wife.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmxmb_BAcQE

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/01/mercy-aigbes-husband-is-threatening-to-kill-me-he-said-im-sleeping-with-his-wife-movie-producer-cries-out/

What manner of man threatens to kill another man because he sleeps with his wife.(assuming the story is true)
If a man/woman feels their marriage has become hell & unredeemable the best option is to Walk Away Peacefully. Same if your partner is cheating on you and you feel you can't cope, Walk Away Peacefully.
Killing Destroying Maiming doesn't solve the problem or change the fact that cheating took place.
Only Weak Men take Revenge
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by ifelajafemi: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2017
legemiami why are you crying? if you sleep with his wife, u will die. if u no sleep with his wife, u will die. why no kuku sleep with his wife and die. Ajekun iya ni yio je, Ajekun iya ni yio je, eniti o to ni na, to Ndena deni, Ajekun iya ni yio je. wipe your tears!!!
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by 400billionman: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2017
No SMOKE without FIRE.
Out of more than 3billion men on earth, he threatened only you.
Stupid man..
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Gobhanky: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2017
My guy for gra don Bleep am na
She collect 200k
Je say her pekus na freeway
Say e deu even smell sef
And sau she dey quick cum
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Confor(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Senseless lanre gentry. grin No fears my nigga,i gat your back. kiss
Guy you don't know that after reconciliation, Husband and wife will one day tell themselves the BITTER TRUTH about their waywardness. The secret might have been revealed now. undecided
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by mcmic2525: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
embarassedgentry won't like to kill you if you where not doing supplementary for his wife..his wife o, you self go fish for another mans pond. looool, now you come dey run. when you dey chop her he nor swt you? embarassedgentry won't like to kill you if you where not doing supplementary for his wife..his wife o, you self go fish for another mans pond. looool, now you come dey run. when you dey chop her he nor swt you?
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
If the guy can swear that he hasn't tasted the boobs and ukwu
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
See as the guy dey take hand raise him prick up like sey the thing dey heavy am to waka
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by BiggyBamBam: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why are you crying like a baby?
Report the idiot to the Police and make sure you press charges.
Do not allow anybody beg you to withdraw the case.
I believe it's 2 years in prison for threatening somebody.
By the time he spends 2 years behind bars, Mercy would have married someone else.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you are not guilty as charged, simply find your way to the nearest police station!
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Safiaa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lmao that video was so funny. Forcing the tears out of his eyes. Na by force? Oloshi.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by poshestmina(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin Baba dey cry oh grin
Nobody want kpai but them want go heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
MR PRODUCER YOU LOOK LIKE YOUVE BEEN THERE NUMBERS OF TIME

Oshey!! Inspector Gadget.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Emassive(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lege Lege na Shomolu, Esangbogun street boy.... him no suppose dey fear. With all him Money making crew Of Gidda & Co. Him fall hand shaaa.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by bravejoel(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
modelmike7:
OBSESSION.
don't worry if he kills u ur ghost will kill him. tongue cry tongue
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by talk2percy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hahaha...Gawd, I don laugh sotee I throway my fon, buh I don pick am shaa. Come, guy why?? I dey suspect u, u look like person wey d chop person tin! cheesy, buh seriously, u chuk him wife? cheesy grin. Insted of u to kill urself before he gets u, u dey there dey cry like small pikin wey throway oil.
Re: Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe by Philistine(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
lols! this man no wan die! yeye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.