Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Raping A Lady/guy OR Masturbation! Which Would You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raping A Lady/guy OR Masturbation! Which Would You Prefer (580 Views)

MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raping A Lady/guy OR Masturbation! Which Would You Prefer by erotica2000: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Morality for me is not basically as defined by the world belief system. it is more of a personal belief system that should contain one basic thing. How would you like to be treated, treat others same way. The world belief system has created a barricade around issues revolving around sex. yet it has not stop people from breaking the barricade by every possible means. No matter how hard you try to ignore, close your ears, pluck out your eyes and whatever you do to stay "pure" or whatever you have been religously brainwashed with. it does not stop that innate desire to fulfill that sexual inuendo. That desire to be free to do what you would love to do. But not in a way that it harms anyone (my precaution). The question is, would you rather rape a lady/guy or masturbate? Please give reasons. And if you are in the mood, help yourself here: http://zo.ee/5wTp
Re: Raping A Lady/guy OR Masturbation! Which Would You Prefer by abtallest24(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2017
now wey Vaseline don cost shaaa but i still like masturbation pass rape,
Re: Raping A Lady/guy OR Masturbation! Which Would You Prefer by marshalcarter: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2017
apy new MONTH nlanderz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may all the good things you've been strugglin to get reach you this MONTHsmiley cool.......

but work towards itgrin no cum here dey shout i receive it grin tongue
Re: Raping A Lady/guy OR Masturbation! Which Would You Prefer by erotica2000: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
abtallest24:
now wey Vaseline don cost shaaa but i still like masturbation pass rape,

grin grin grin grin but e no cost reach emotional and psychological trauma oooo

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Amber's Teachings / Guys Love Zone / Nairaland Great Contributors: Pls Where Is Smellymouth And Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.