Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX (1044 Views)

Coolant Reservoir For 2005 Jaguar X-type / Can I Use 215/60/r16 For 2005 Toyota Corolla Sport / 2013 Kia Rio Engine Swap/conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by ucar: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Hi,

I am new here. The engine of my 2005 Acura MDX recently became bad due to an incident that damaged the fuel filter without my knowledge while travelling to the East. Sadly, the engine got 'knocked' in the process.

The vehicle is currently in Benin may need to be towed back to Lagos but first I need a great auto mechanic with an excellent track record to help with the engine replacement.

Gazzuzz would have been my preferred, given the nice job I thought he did with an engine replacement not too long ago but he seems to have a number of jobs at hand at the moment but I need mine done pronto.

Please if you think you are reliable and can do a fantastic job, I'd appreciate a quote on the cost of the job, to include your service charge.

Thanks.
Re: Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2017
my blackberry fell into a bucket of water. Lost all chat history If you still interested though we can resume disccusions.

Modified: I had over 500 open chats with different requests, sadly I don't save numbers until I transact business, so I will be unable to locate urs until you chat first.

Re: Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by ucar: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
my blackberry fell into a bucket of water. Lost all chat history If you still interested though we can resume disccusions.

Modified: I had over 500 open chats with different requests, sadly I don't save numbers until I transact business, so I will be unable to locate urs until you chat first.

Thanks for your response. I just sent you a message on WhatsaApp.

PS: Sorry about your phone.
Re: Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Blackberry in 2017 kwa

1 Like

Re: Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by Temas: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

me no need chat oga up. just need to mention the model of my car... that feeling when something you do not fancy comes up grin grin grin grin grin grin
its me sir... nissan primera...lol
Re: Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Temas:

me no need chat oga up. just need to mention the model of my car... that feeling when something you do not fancy comes up grin grin grin grin grin grin
its me sir... nissan primera...lol

my Primera man! 1 love
Re: Engine Swap Needed For 2005 Acura MDX by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Blackberry in 2017 kwa

you can't understand ba? Blackberry till we all stop using phones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does This Kid Deserve A Medal For This? I Call It 'disrespect' ! / Toyota Nigeria Accredited Dealers And Their Contacts / Should I Get Another Tint Pernit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.