Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria (1004 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by trendmp3(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
<p>A beautiful young Lady, Sochima Amanda Iloka, a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa passed on yesterday after a brief illness.</p>
<p>According to friends on Facebook, the deceased popularly known as &#8220;Soch Money&#8221; suffered from malaria before her death. See a post by one of her friends below:</p>
<p>She was my senior in secondary school then, she left this world yesterday after a brief illness (Malaria), MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.</p>
<p>It is really a sad news that a young lady with a bright future like her died but the truth is that no one can reject death, I have been thinking about her demise since yesterday, I was saying that &#8220;she is too young to die&#8221;, then I remembered that there are some people that are more younger than her that are no more.</p>
<p>This is just to remind us that we are on a journey in this world, no matter what we are doing on earth, let us keep in mind that no one knows his or her date of death, some people would be wondering how an ordinary malaria can kill someone, my dear, if God says it&#8217;s over, an ordinary sneeze can take you away, her death really touched me and it shows that we are nothing on this earth, we are dust and we shall return to where we belong, only the spirit will go for judgment.</p>
<p>Let us not relent in being careful the way we live our life, everyday is not Christmas, one day you might wake up and see your body lying on the bed and you can&#8217;t go back to it, death is a respecter of no one, if you like be rich, poor, beautiful, ugly, it doesn&#8217;t matter, what matters is where we would spend our life eternally.</p>
<p>BE CAREFUL HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT SECOND!! REST IN PEACE DEAR SOCH&#8230;None expected it so soon.</p><div class='mailmunch-forms-in-post-middle' style='display: none !important;'></div></blockquote>

Source: http://trendmp3.co/pretty-young-nigerian-lady-dies-battling-malaria/

Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Yeligray(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Dasgoro: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Haaaaaa
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by stGabrielo(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2017
hmm,she's too pretty tho I guess she has compete her mission on earth that's why she go back to her ogbanje members, undecided

who are this flat head idiots quoting me I talk to you quote me if you're mad...
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2017
REST IN PEACE DEARIE....
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2017
stGabrielo:
hmm,she's too pretty tho I guess she has compete her mission on earth that's why she go back to her ogbanje members, undecided
Don't be stupid.
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2017
stGabrielo:

Stupidity reeks all over you
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2017
I dont concur na Malaria kill am , bcoz malaria no dey fit kill Africans....
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Requiem18(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2017
All these thirsty kids more concerned about the fact that she is average looking than the fact that malaria is a bitch.
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2017
sad see smooth skin.May God give her family fortitude to bear the irreplaceable, irreparable Loss.it is well
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by iykebest1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
I know her personally. She's adorable and very humble. when I say humble, I mean humility to the core.

May her departed soul find eternal rest in the Lord.
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by iykebest1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
I dont concur na Malaria kill am , bcoz malaria no dey fit kill Africans....
malaria remains the undisputed killer sickness in Africa.
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by iykebest1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
stGabrielo:
hmm,she's too pretty tho I guess she has compete her mission on earth that's why she go back to her ogbanje member
Sense fall on you.
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jesus.. So Sochi don go like dis.m chai... Dis life na pot if beans.

rest in Peace Amanda
Re: Very Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies After Battling Malaria by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Don't count photo filters as being pretty.. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet / Can You Live Up To 100 Years? / Help Need Help?////////

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.