Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu (4905 Views)

UK Private Visit: It Is Absolutely Shameful And Disgusting. Buhari Cries Out / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Sack Magu Now – Wike Charges Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by EmekaMD(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2017
BIAFRA: DON'T EMBARK ON LAGOS VISIT, IT IS DANGEROUS NOW -WIKE TO KANU

Addressing the media today at government House Port Harcourt, the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has expressed fears over the dangers that may occur if the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, embark on his visit to Lagos State.

Speaking to the press, Wike said, " the whole of Eastern region has not being thoroughly convinced yet; for him to embark on that tour is like a suicide mission, we still need him here, even though I have never supported him for one day, but I think that his actions have thought Nigeria a good lesson of their mistakes, and where they need to amend."

He also revealed that if not for Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would have been out of shape. I urge him to stay back with his people, going to Lagos is not a welcomed development.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by EmekaMD(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2017
I couldn't agree any more with Wike..

I don't agree with Kanu on this

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by cuedish: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2017
WIKE.....No advices am oo.. cool

A fly that does not know his boundary.
Odimegwu did the same mistake then.
Igbos like overstepping boundaries ...na their way.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by CltrAltDel: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Kanu zombies.....Fake news is common with Lieipobs. grin grin

The hunchback must go to Kaduna and Lagos
grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Baawaa(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2017
The dog that want to lost will never listen to hunter's whistle.Let him come lagoon will welcome him with his mumu supporters.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Philistine(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Video evidence....iPod can lie!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Let him come,his albino will change to black gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by aputel: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
The noise will not last for more than 24 hours and then they will become history. Let January and his Entourage come .
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Terkimbi01: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Baawaa:
The dog that want to lost will never listen to hunter's whistle.Let him come lagoon will welcome him with his mumu supporters.

I don't really understand this threat to kill Kanu.

why would he be killed?
who will kill him?
what will killing him achieve?

these threats further portrays Nigerians as living in the stone age.

honestly, I don't understand

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Confused yoruba people are now believing wike who they hate.kanu will come to lagos to expose the cowardice of yoruba people just like dino melaye did.the only thing that loud-mouthed yoruba can do on that day is to hide in their house like tinubu,and to come out after kanu is done, to tell us how yoruba people are peaceful and accomodating.bloody cowards.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaMD:
[s]BIAFRA: DON'T EMBARK ON LAGOS VISIT, IT IS DANGEROUS NOW -WIKE TO KANU

Addressing the media today at government House Port Harcourt, the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has expressed fears over the dangers that may occur if the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, embark on his visit to Lagos State.

Speaking to the press, Wike said, " the whole of Eastern region has not being thoroughly convinced yet; for him to embark on that tour is like a suicide mission, we still need him here, even though I have never supported him for one day, but I think that his actions have thought Nigeria a good lesson of their mistakes, and where they need to amend."

He also revealed that if not for Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would have been out of shape. I urge him to stay back with his people, going to Lagos is not a welcomed development[/s].

In Asari Dokubo's voice "Shameless lying afonja"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by attackgat: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Im an IPOB supporter but I dont believe that Governor Wike said any of these things. The only person who could say something like this and I might believe is Fayose.

That idiot called Wike who went to Sokoto like an Hausa/Fulani slave to declare that Rivers is not part of Biafra cannot say this.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
[s]Let him come,his albino will change to black gringrin[/s]

Afonja...always obsess with Igbos' light skin. If you have problem with us being as light as "Albino" take it to God.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Samunique(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2017
cuedish:
WIKE.....No advices am oo.. cool
A fly that does not know his boundary. Odimegwu did the same mistake then. Igbos like overstepping boundaries ...na their way.

Yes, I couldn't agree less !!!
They have no respect for other tribes whatsoeverundecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by bakynes(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Confused yoruba people are now believing wike who they hate.kanu will come to lagos to expose the cowardice of yoruba people just like dino melaye did.the only thing that loud-mouthed yoruba can do on that day is to hide in their house like tinubu,and to come out after kanu is done, to tell us how yoruba people are peaceful and accomodating.bloody cowards.
Mumu as if Dino is not Yoruba. Let him come and shut down business activities in Lagos and see if he won't be chased out.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by PureMe01: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Kanu zombies.....Fake news is common with Lieipobs. grin grin

The hunchback must go to Kaduna and Lagos
grin grin
hunchback who is more influential than ur present lineage and generation unborn

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Bakerdav: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Let him come nah,they will teach him lesson
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by EmekaMD(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
drake2000x:

In Asari Dokubo's voice "Shameless lying afonja"
LoL..
I'm an afonja today okwia?
Check my previous posts dude.
I'm about an unapologetic supporter of the Biafra struggle

I've been very vocal in this forum.
But I don't believe in this particular sojourn..

We don't have to make enemies with every Yoruba man or every Hausa man, it's possible to find one or two amongst them who may sympathize and support our struggle..

We need every one we could get this time more than ever..
This is never a solo struggle.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja...always obsess with Igbos' light skin. If you have problem with us being as light as "Albino" take it to God.
light skin like Okorocha and uwazuraike abi? grin grin

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by decomaniaboss(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Baawaa:
wait na u go put am inside lagoon ?? abeg go and sleep ,kanu no be una level ,u no go even come out that day, afonja na fear fear dog grin grin grin, afonja no go ever get mind , na only to the stand for bus stop dey shout cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=bakynes post=59035486]
Mumu as if Dino is not Yoruba. Let him come and shut down business activities in Lagos and see if he won't be chased out. /quote]Afonja,goal post-shifter,when you were bragging that dino would never dare step foot in lagos didnt you know he was a yoruba.after kanu's visit you d shift the same goal poast as usual. cowards.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Philistine(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:

Mumu as if Dino is not Yoruba. Let him come and shut down business activities in Lagos and see if he won't be chased out.
Stop this noise. If KANU comes to Lagos, there is nothing Yoruba's can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by bakynes(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Philistine:

Stop this noise. If KANU comes to Lagos, there is nothing Yoruba's can do about it.
Like you know anybody has freedom of movement and can hold a peaceful rally anywhere in Nigeria, but he cannot do what he is doing in the East in Lagos. Things like Insulting Yoruba and Hausa and their leaders and causing gridlock and shut down of business activities he will definitely be chased out.

If he does it peacefully without insults and shutdown of business activities I doubt if Yorubas have a problem with that, different people do rally and protest everytime in Lagos and they don't have a problem with that.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Sunky200: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
biafrans and the Yorubes did not have their relationship flag planted at the summit of intimate territory hence the need for NK to listen to the voice of reasoning.

just like biafras,Yorubas in their own pace run their race.

biafrans overstepped their territory once thinking west can be walkover and the outcome was a disaster, hope NK won't make the same mistake

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by CltrAltDel: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2017
PureMe01:
hunchback who is more influential than ur present lineage and generation unborn
what about you, your present and unborn generation.....are they better than the hunchback
See why we call you guys Kanu's zombie
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by chinoxstock: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Nothing would happen..Nnamdi would land lagos and from there proceed to kaduna...

If Nnamdi as much as gets headache...anything that breathes in Nigeria would cease to exist..
The country don even first tire person sef
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaMD:
BIAFRA: DON'T EMBARK ON LAGOS VISIT, IT IS DANGEROUS NOW -WIKE TO KANU

He also revealed that if not for Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would have been out of shape. I urge him to stay back with his people, going to Lagos is not a welcomed development.
Wike, please help us tell him. He shouldn't go. igbodefender has been telling him the same thing. Don't go to Lagos,
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Bakerdav:
Let him come nah,they will teach him lesson
THEY?I thought it should i
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by afongha: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:

You people are simply despicable, demonic, kidnapping ala drug-peddling bastards.

You insult Yorubas to thier face and expect them to welcome your deranged albino kuje ex-convict with a warm kiss? Are you guys sooo irredeemably stuupid??

For what is worth, Melaye and Tinubu are both Yorubas, your drunk, deranged 'dilector' is not. kapish
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by afongha: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
bakynes:

Like you know anybody has freedom of movement and can hold a peaceful rally anywhere in Nigeria, but he cannot do what he is doing in the East in Lagos. Things like Insulting Yoruba and Hausa and their leaders and causing gridlock and shut down of business activities he will definitely be chased out.

If he does it peacefully without insults and shutdown of business activities I doubt if Yorubas have a problem with that, different people do rally and protest everytime in Lagos and they don't have a problem with that.

Thank you o jare. Imagine the unbelievable, stomach churning nerve of these people. angry angry angry angry

After calling my wife an ashawo you then say come for courtesy visit? without offering an apology?

Will a Yoruba man insult the Igbos and then claim he is going to ONITSHA for a rally?

WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE FOR GOODNESS SAKE sad
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Sagay212: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't see anything suicidal about his visit. If he visits, he'll probably go to alaba and greet them. I trust the igbo boys there won't abandon their shops to run after him. The people that would be cheering and running after him will be the market touts. So let him come.The most important thing is that he should not disturb people going about their businesses with his visit, because na there gbege go start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu / Ondo: Tribunal Dismisses Jegede's Petition, Affirms Akeredolu's Victory / Samples Of UNN Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.