Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu (4912 Views)

UK Private Visit: It Is Absolutely Shameful And Disgusting. Buhari Cries Out / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Sack Magu Now – Wike Charges Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by 0nyedikachukwu: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
I have always liked Wike. his wisdom and foresight is quite alarming. Kanu should not move out of the East with this campaign now. I am not in support of it too, but I like the benefits that I foresee from it.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by orisa37: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kanu, you are warned--by Wike.
OPC--above f.y.i.&.n.follow up actions please. This is an unnecessary provoking invasion by IPOB
"omo ti ko je ki Iya re su, ohun na ko ni fo ju kan orun". meaning a child that doesn't allow the mother to sleep will never taste sleep.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Seanpierce: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Confused yoruba people are now believing wike who they hate.kanu will come to lagos to expose the cowardice of yoruba people just like dino melaye did.the only thing that loud-mouthed yoruba can do on that day is to hide in their house like tinubu,and to come out after kanu is done, to tell us how yoruba people are peaceful and accomodating.bloody cowards.
Don't mind them, kanu will visit Lagos, kaduna and Borno to hold his ipob rally
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Seanpierce: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
0nyedikachukwu:
I have always liked Wike. his wisdom and foresight is quite alarming. Kanu should not move out of the East with this campaign now. I am not in support of it too, but I like the benefits that I foresee from it.
Why not save the date and join his entourage? Or do you just want to sit down in your house and "like the benefits that you forsee from it"
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by laribari(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I don't really understand this threat to kill Kanu.

why would he be killed?
who will kill him?
what will killing him achieve?

these threats further portrays Nigerians as living in the stone age.

honestly, I don't understand

Are u kidding me Bro? I don't subscribe to killing him o as kanu is a brain and would be useful in any way but let me react to what you said.

What will kil him achieve? PEACE!

Nigeria in a stone age? REALLY (FG is even tolerable).

Kanu is the only person for now that can drive biafra and move the igbo masses. It's like a chess game. Once you take off the king it's game over. Look out for a fantastic movie titled the "the great wall". The only way to eradicate any stubborn or difficult opposition is to take away the queen or king. When ojukwu gave up, it was game over.

Thank God our govt still have conscience in that area and can't kill. If you were a western country (that you claim are not in a stone age) they would have silenced him. It's the truth! Oyinbos are very corrupt too and their politics they play is the highest.

In reacting to your question, it will be of benefit to Nigeria to remove him and I think if he moving into that direction if he leaves the SE as it will lead to fracas among his follwers and Lagos opposition but it will be of more benefit to the igbos if he stays alive. They are him.

Osibanjo is a man of peace but everything has limit. Kanu has enjoyed so much from buhari's ill health and disappearance, so let him not cross his boundary. Not all igbos even want a divided Nigeria and going to Lagos will come with mixed reactions and igbos will blame him if he fails. If na jazz e dey fail oo! Me nor understand this kind confidence grin
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by DerideGull(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is still a Nigerian and has every right to go to Lagos. Nnamdi Kanu leader of IPOB must visit Lagos. Why should he be allowed to visit Lagos when he wishes to fly out of the country and suddenly Lagos has become too dangerous for him now that he wants Yari.ba to hear his reasons for self determination. Some moronic dingbats will speak about brotherhood and unity in Nigeria when it suits their political agenda and will suddenly change their tones when cap fits another head.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
As much as some senseless and fooled supporters would love to push KANU to come to Lagos for rally, they will fail to defend him when the conflict would begins.
Lagos is a home for serious minded people not for asylum like him.

Not neglecting the fact that Lagos is an abode to many igbos, they won't be entertained when over stepping the territory in a bid to cause an havoc on them. Now the Afonjas you rains insult on here, would not care to blight to your miserable agitation.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by orisa37: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Idiots will never understand.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by orisa37: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Change!
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by nototribalist: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
cuedish:
WIKE.....No advices am oo.. cool

A fly that does not know his boundary.
Odimegwu did the same mistake then.
Igbos like overstepping boundaries ...na their way.

see mumuu, Nnamdi kanu can go anywhere he wants on earth, Afonjas are not Wikes worry, it's FG and Arewa going there to attack him in a no man's land
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by nototribalist: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
As much as some senseless and fooled supporters would love to push KANU to come to Lagos for rally, they will fail to defend him when the conflict would begins.
Lagos is a home for serious minded people not for asylum like him.

Not neglecting the fact that Lagos is an abode to many igbos, they won't be entertained when over stepping the territory in a bid to cause an havoc on them. Now the Afonjas you rains insult on here, would not care to blight to your miserable agitation.
story, cowards from Oshogbo. No one own Lagos. Even thiefnubuu is not from Lagos. Lagos is a no man's land, period
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
nototribalist:
story, cowards from Oshogbo. No one own Lagos. Even thiefnubuu is not from Lagos. Lagos is a no man's land, period

Go claim it plonker. Airhead Imp.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
nototribalist:

Go claim it plonker. Airhead Imp.
Don't ever quote me again.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by hammerF: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
cuedish:
WIKE.....No advices am oo.. cool

A fly that does not know his boundary.
Odimegwu did the same mistake then.
Igbos like overstepping boundaries ...na their way.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a fly.

All of a sudden u have remembered boundary, i thought it was one Nigeria?
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by bakila: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Kanu zombies.....Fake news is common with Lieipobs. grin grin

The hunchback must go to Kaduna and Lagos
grin grin
Please add Kano, Sani Abacha Stadium to be precise.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by cumbak60: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Confused yoruba people are now believing wike who they hate.kanu will come to lagos to expose the cowardice of yoruba people just like dino melaye did.the only thing that loud-mouthed yoruba can do on that day is to hide in their house like tinubu,and to come out after kanu is done, to tell us how yoruba people are peaceful and accomodating.bloody cowards.
Stop, you're stoking the ember of hate cool
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaMD:
BIAFRA: DON'T EMBARK ON LAGOS VISIT, IT IS DANGEROUS NOW -WIKE TO KANU

Addressing the media today at government House Port Harcourt, the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has expressed fears over the dangers that may occur if the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, embark on his visit to Lagos State.

Speaking to the press, Wike said, " the whole of Eastern region has not being thoroughly convinced yet; for him to embark on that tour is like a suicide mission, we still need him here, even though I have never supported him for one day, but I think that his actions have thought Nigeria a good lesson of their mistakes, and where they need to amend."

He also revealed that if not for Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would have been out of shape. I urge him to stay back with his people, going to Lagos is not a welcomed development.

As much as I agree with Wike, I still don't understand somethings about Kanu and Yoruba. I believe he's fighting for his tribe and that shouldn't course any problem coming to lagos
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by ssuccess(m): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Nwakaumu:

Look, stop provoking ethnic hatred.
If the Yorubas react to this, Igbos would regret it. Take Lagos for a example.

Perhaps you have forgotten your grandad's ordeal IN the late '60s
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2017
ssuccess:

Look, stop provoking ethnic hatred.
If the Yorubas react to this, Igbos would regret it. Take Lagos for a example.

Perhaps you have forgotten your grandad's ordeal IN the late '60s
Who is this rat?igbo are telling you to do your worst,the massacre of yoruba people in mile 12 market by hausa will be a child's play,loud mouthed coward.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by ssuccess(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Who is this rat?igbo are telling you to do your worst,the massacre of yoruba people in mile 12 market by hausa will be a child's play,loud mouthed coward.

The painful thing is; you might not even live in Lagos.
Rest in peace bro
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by PureMe01: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
CltrAltDel:

what about you, your present and unborn generation.....are they better than the hunchback
See why we call you guys Kanu's zombie
grin grin grin grin
I WAS ONLY TRYING BEING SINCERE WITH U.AM SORRY IF IT DIDNT GO DOWN WELL WITH U BRUV
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by Terkimbi01: 5:35am On Aug 03, 2017
laribari:

Are u kidding me Bro? I don't subscribe to killing him o as kanu is a brain and would be useful in any way but let me react to what you said.

What will kil him achieve? PEACE!

Nigeria in a stone age? REALLY (FG is even tolerable).

Kanu is the only person for now that can drive biafra and move the igbo masses. It's like a chess game. Once you take off the king it's game over. Look out for a fantastic movie titled the "the great wall". The only way to eradicate any stubborn or difficult opposition is to take away the queen or king. When ojukwu gave up, it was game over.

Thank God our govt still have conscience in that area and can't kill. If you were a western country (that you claim are not in a stone age) they would have silenced him. It's the truth! Oyinbos are very corrupt too and their politics they play is the highest.

In reacting to your question, it will be of benefit to Nigeria to remove him and I think if he moving into that direction if he leaves the SE as it will lead to fracas among his follwers and Lagos opposition but it will be of more benefit to the igbos if he stays alive. They are him.

Osibanjo is a man of peace but everything has limit. Kanu has enjoyed so much from buhari's ill health and disappearance, so let him not cross his boundary. Not all igbos even want a divided Nigeria and going to Lagos will come with mixed reactions and igbos will blame him if he fails. If na jazz e dey fail oo! Me nor understand this kind confidence grin

if you think that killing Kanu will bring peace, then I think peace must have a new definition...
I have nothing more to add..

its not really my business anyway.
of course,I must admit that KANU and his movement has waken up lot of people.

and what is happening in Biafra can influence even the middle belt.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu by laribari(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Terkimbi01:

if you think that killing Kanu will bring peace, then I think peace must have a new definition...
I have nothing more to add..

its not really my business anyway.
of course,I must admit that KANU and his movement has waken up lot of people.

and what is happening in Biafra can influence even the middle belt.

I agree with you, i give it to Kanu as this movement has even opened people's eyes and mind whereby re-structuring is being considered now.

The only major concern for me is that kanu may be over pushing his luck too far. If the government and the people are sensible enuff to say o.k let's do re-structuring, i think IPOD should listen. In as much as more igbos may wish to leave but several others too prfer and are preparing to stay but want equal rights.

Restructuring should be something kanu and his team should consider but if the re-structuring fails eventually, then we can say there is a justified reason to break away and everyone will see it. We haven't exhausted every option that we have yet to put Nigeria back on track. Kanu is a hero and has done a fantastic job so far, challenging these useless principalities and powers that are in power but it shouldn't be at the detriment of all Igbos. If they go today, many that have properties and decide to stay will loose many rights because then they will be foreigners in a country that was once their home. In a foreign country you can be repatriated and your property confiscated and nothing will happen. UN can't even do anything about because you are in a foreign land and it is what Nigerians suffer abroad till this day. nothing will happen.

If you live in the east it's easy to say let's break away because they have nothing to loose but those outside the east know what i'm saying and they are not even talking about biafra. Alot of my friends who were also born in Lagos but core Igbos are not even talking about relocating. To where? a place they don't know to start all over?

what i think is that, let's first give re-structuring a chance but i read alot of clowns here on NL saying people who don't fancy a break up are unity beggars. I'm not Yoruba nor hausa but an anioma indigene and if Nigeria should break up today it will affect EVERYBODY (all tribes) in a way or the other. The north have their peculiarity especially in Agric and so on, likewise yourba and there isn't anyone who does not have natural resources just that everyone want to die on top Niger-delta oil.

I just think kanu is probably over pushing his luck by wanting to go to Lagos and north to do what? provoke Nigerians into a fight because this agitation haven't even affected Nigeria one bit? lets be wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

PM Of Britain Boris Johnson On A Bicycle Home, But In NIGERIA It's Different / How Nigeria Can Lower Debt Service-To-Revenue – DMO / Oil Marketers Threaten To Stop Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.