Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK (41350 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
dfrost:

So PenSniper in essence if you happen to be close to an Igbo man/woman/child when an alarm is raised, you will kill the person? shocked embarassed cry

Emphatic No but in conflagrations and wars, anything goes because it becomes the survival of the fittest.
It is a sad thing when people refuse to accept a fault. Ofcourse, it takes great minds only to do that.
Nnamdi Kanu went on hate speach against two yoruba elders and yoruba in general going as far as urgeing igbos to kill yorubas declaring these two elders persona-non-grata in igboland. No single igbo leader or politician except Joe Igbokwe repudiated him. To prove their support of Kanu's action, igbos began to vilify Joe Igbokwe branding him a traitor and an Afonja stooge.
Now the same fellow wants to come to yorubaland to propergate his mission ? And anyone with some sense thinks he will come and leave in one piece ? Then they have another thing coming. You reap what you sow. Yoruba see this as a God-given opportunity to prove to the igbo that the silent agility of a tiger is not an indication of cowardice but of astuteness and civilization.
My only worry is that his mistep will put the souls of igbos in the entire SW on the line.
We eagerly await his suicide mission.
We have some things to prove to some people with brawn but no brain.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Lordtunji(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
honourhim:
He made some points. I am proud to be an igbo man but for me, ipob should stop abusing Yorubas. A United southern Nigeria is better than Biafra.

Finally, someone with sense ���
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

ask around. I will feed ur children children o

You are still living with your mother at the age of 48 and want to feed someone, you have no shame. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
bilazego:

My father is nothing but a swine. beef!

Thank you for telling us about your father.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MasterofNL: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
PenSniper:

Emphatic No but in conflagrations and wars, anything goes because it becomes the survival of the fittest.
It is a sad thing when people refuse to accept a fault. Ofcourse, it takes great minds only to do that.
Nnamdi Kanu went on hate speach against two yoruba elders and yoruba in general going as far as urgeing igbos to kill yorubas declaring these two elders persona-non-grata in igboland. No single igbo leader or politician except Joe Igbokwe repudiated him. To prove their support of Kanu's action, igbos began to vilify Joe Igbokwe branding him a traitor and an Afonja stooge.
Now the same fellow wants to come to yorubaland to propergate his mission ? And anyone with some sense thinks he will come and leave in one piece ? Then they have another thing coming. You reap what you sow. Yoruba see this as a God-given opportunity to prove to the igbo that the silent agility of a tiger is not an indication of cowardice but of astuteness and civilization.
My only worry is that his mistep will put the souls of igbos in the entire SW on the line.

Good.

Kanu will come to Lagos.

Bring out the tiger please!!!
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by BrutalJab: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

You are still living with your mother at the age of 48 and want to feed someone, you have no shame. cheesy cheesy
hahahaha... kid goan eat
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
honeychild:

You say things people want to hear to garner followership. If saying those terrible things have made him a hero to igbos, then that means he was telling them what they want to hear. That means the majority of igbos actually feel that way, and they were finally glad to have someone say it for them.

I keep repeating it. There was no general sense of outrage from igbos at his extremist words and actions. A few people are only now speaking out because "the mad dog they were training has started biting them".

Youthful exuberance. That is all it is. Now, you are judging Nnamdi Kanu and his followers based on a few misguided statements he made, leaving out the crux of his message, which is the oppression of the SE & SS. And also the rest of Nigeria by the hausa-fulani oligarchy.

If we can delete those misguided comments, will you still feel the way you do about them? We all condemn Nnamdi for some of his actions but there is truth in what he is fighting for.

I am not his fan, as I believe he is making himself the "emperor" of the SS and SE. Nonetheless, I will not stand in his way. The core of his message is the truth. Therefore, I will forgive him of some of his sins.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
dfrost:

You are beginning to sound like my uncle. Now I'm scared that I know some people here. My uncle will use same line on us while we were growing up, but lo and behold! He avoided politics like a plague. cheesy grin

Well, it depends on who you are. Lol. I doubt that I am, though your uncle is right about that line. Does your uncle live in North America?

Please, reconsider your stance. We need great men and women with national outlook in our political scene. Not all these hypocrites and thieves. cry
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
PenSniper:

Nnamdi Kanu went on hate speach against two yoruba elders and yoruba in general going as far as urgeing igbos to kill yorubas declaring these two elders persona-non-grata in igboland. No single igbo leader or politician except Joe Igbokwe repudiated him. To prove their support of Kanu's action, some igbos began to vilify Joe Igbokwe branding him a traitor and an Afonja stooge.
Now the same fellow wants to come to yorubaland to propergate his mission ? And anyone with some sense thinks he will come and leave in one piece ? Then they have another thing coming. You reap what you sow. Yoruba see this as a God-given opportunity to prove to the some igbo that the silent agility of a tiger is not an indication of cowardice but of astuteness and civilization.
My only worry is that his mistep will put the souls of some igbos in the entire SW on the line.

Anything goes? I don't think you have the mind to kill a toddler because you are in a fight with his parents.

I understand. Nobody is coming to fight in Lagos. Let them have they rally in peace if they want to and go back to their various abodes. Until each person in the SE, SS and some states in SW stands up to their governors, I'll start taking them serious.

PenSniper, please let's all live in peace abeg. We no need all these hate speeches now that the country is sitting on a ticking time bomb.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Well, it depends on who you are. Lol. I doubt that I am, though your uncle is right about that line. Does your uncle live in North America?

Please, reconsider your stance. We need great men and women with national outlook in our political scene. Not all these hypocrites and thieves. cry

Nope.

I can't reconsider ooo. My friends already tag me as an evil mind (not an evil person) so my work now is fighting the demons in my own life so to large extent, I keep my life off social media. I enjoying helping others privately so for me that's okay for now. Politics ke? That one na long thing.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
dfrost:

Nope.

I can't reconsider ooo. My friends already tag me as an evil mind (not an evil person) so my work now is fighting the demons in my own life so to large extent, I keep my life off social media. I enjoying helping others privately so for me that's okay for now. Politics ke? That one na long thing.

Okay na. But don't complain when those vultures in politics take everything for themselves. grin grin cheesy
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Okay na. But don't complain when those vultures in politics take everything for themselves. grin grin cheesy

No way. I won't complain. cheesy grin
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
dfrost:

No way. I won't complain. cheesy grin

Aiigth. I will keep tab on grin you. grin grin
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Aiigth. I will keep tab on grin you. grin grin

Me on you too boss grin cheesy wink.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
dfrost:

Anything goes? I don't think you have the mind to kill a toddler because you are in a fight with his parents.

I understand. Nobody is coming to fight in Lagos. Let them have they rally in peace if they want to and go back to their various abodes. Until each person in the SE, SS and some states in SW stands up to their governors, I'll start taking them serious.

PenSniper, please let's all live in peace abeg. We no need all these hate speeches now that the country is sitting on a ticking time bomb.

I cannot think of any group of people in the world except mohammedans who do not prefer peace to war. But the issue is that it takes great minds to admit a fault and make atonement. Courtesy cost nothing.
Nnamdi Kanu crossed the line of decency and peace with his hate speaches against the yoruba. Let him withdraw those words and apologise then all will be well. Remember the yoruba support the biafra agitation. NK created ill-feelings between his people and yoruba. Let him fill the gap first.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by bilazego(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=MichealMbaEmeri post=59075437]

Thank you for telling us your father is an ugly swine.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by bilazego(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

Thank you for telling us about your father.

Epain na well well
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by legendte(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
PenSniper:

Were you on Mars when Nnamdi Kanu called yoruba names and ordered ibos to kill yorubas, Adeboye and Kumuyi if they dared set their feet on iboland ?
The evil that men do live after them.
The seed of the hatred and fury he sowed between yoruba and ibo is waiting to consume him.
Simple.
Were you in Jupiter when Awolowo starved poor innocent kids during the war. Karma was so quick and he ate rat poison. Nnamdi kanu speech has nothing to do with the lifestyle of average yoruba man. You speak as if it started with him. Always sitting on the fence. You make arrangements with the gods to strike human and you will be the first to gather humans and cry more than the bereaved. Double faced cowards who stand for nothing. Igbo men and Hausa men are straight. ...If they hate you, they don't hide it and pretend to love you. You think the era of media manipulation is still on. When you had huge media influence to manipulate Nigerians. What exactly are you good at? Oh sorry. ....envy and backstabbing.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
legendte:

Were you in Jupiter when Awolowo starved poor innocent kids during the war. Karma was so quick and he ate rat poison. Nnamdi kanu speech has nothing to do with the lifestyle of average yoruba man. You speak as if it started with him. Always sitting on the fence. You make arrangements with the gods to strike human and you will be the first to gather humans and cry more than the bereaved. Double faced cowards who stand for nothing. Igbo men and Hausa men are straight. ...If they hate you, they don't hide it and pretend to love you. You think the era of media manipulation is still on. When you had huge media influence to manipulate Nigerians. What exactly are you good at? Oh sorry. ....envy and backstabbing.

Keep ranting, dummy. Time for that has gone. We are waiting for disposable elements led by the lunatic cownu to come to Lagos. Please let not our preparation be for nothing. We are calling your bluff. Please back it up. It's all the excuse we need to fumigate our environment polluted by pests.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by legendte(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
PenSniper:

Keep ranting, dummy. Time for that has gone. We are waiting for disposable elements led by the lunatic cownu to come to Lagos. Please let not our preparation be for nothing. We are calling your bluff. Please back it up. It's all the excuse we need to fumigate our environment polluted by pests.

Hehehe if you see how relaxed I am right now. I dey always laugh each time afonja issue threat. Go and take kwara state from your slave masters first. Cowards issuing threats. Same way Linda dey chill for banana island and wizzy dey warn am from rented flat in surulere. Were you not around when we shot down Lagos during his arrest? Imagine the dirtiest tribe talking about pollution. Hehehehe.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2017
bilazego:

Epain na well well

Go and play with sand. Dunce

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 3:04am On Aug 03, 2017
BrutalJab:

hahahaha... kid goan eat

Nothing new to say, you just disgracing your generations everywhere. Hungry thing

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MayorofLagos(m): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2017
FFK is afraid of the scarcity of Ibo poussy should Biafra go alone. He is using backdoor policy to unify and retain his unquenching desire for licking Ibo poussy. It wont werk! grin
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by VickyRotex(f): 3:23am On Aug 03, 2017
dfrost:
Please Se.un can you do us a favour and lock down this thread. I can't believe my eyes. So much bile and hate flying around. Haba! shocked embarassed cry

cc:

nap.tu2
Don.bobes
Ish.ilove
Vicky.Rotex
lalast.iclala

lol. As in ehn!
How people just come online to trade insults, arguments and all is just unbelievable. embarassed embarassed
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MayorofLagos(m): 5:07am On Aug 03, 2017
legendte:

Hehehe if you see how relaxed I am right now. I dey always laugh each time afonja issue threat. Go and take kwara state from your slave masters first. Cowards issuing threats. Same way Linda dey chill for banana island and wizzy dey warn am from rented flat in surulere. Were you not around when we shot down Lagos during his arrest? Imagine the dirtiest tribe talking about pollution. Hehehehe.

lol@ dirtiest

would you like to see pictures and videos of clean Lagos before SE refugees came with their household properties held together by polythene bags and polluted us with your filth? angry

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by ellovee(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
marv1:

Kanu can not come to the domain of the people he has disrespected and and called names and expect them to receive him warmly. Iit can't happen and I know Lagos state will not allow him to come to Lagos and cause commotion here. I know for security reasons kanu won't dare and if he does things may never remain the same. . I can assure you that. Anything can happen.
Take note: he isn't coming to enjoy warmth reception from the Yorubas, in the contrary he is coming to sensitive the Ibos residing and doing business in Lagos and its environ. In the course of the sensitization, the non Ibos will enjoy the privilege of being acquainted with the reasons for his struggle and probably accept and support his campaign.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by bilazego(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

Now let me go and play with sand. It's now clear to me that i am a Dunce

What a true description of yourself!

you've had your few minutes of fame, now Bleep off my mention.

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by marv1: 4:28am On Aug 04, 2017
ofutufete. continue to build skyscraper in your dream
ellovee:

Take note: he isn't coming to enjoy warmth reception from the Yorubas, in the contrary he is coming to sensitive the Ibos residing and doing business in Lagos and its environ. In the course of the sensitization, the non Ibos will enjoy the privilege of being acquainted with the reasons for his struggle and probably accept and support his campaign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.