Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK (41293 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
obyno2017:
Please stop that,yoruba's are betrayals and chameleon, we don't trust you people and will continue to detest you guys as long as you remain the viper you are.
for the fact that you people have been licking the north ass since independent.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Michael004: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
obyno2017:
Please stop that,yoruba's are betrayals and chameleon, we don't trust you people and will continue to detest you guys as long as you remain the viper you are.
Then do not bring any victim cry of how they hate you once they hate you back. It is called tit for tat.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Eluwilussit:

God bless you.

We should be our brothers' keeper. When the North hurts, the rest of us should feel their pain. When the East hurts, the rest should sympathize and empathize with them. Same goes for SW, SS, NC, etc. We are simply humans. Same blood runs in all of us. I cry for my people everyday. Too much suffering in the midst of plenty. cry cry cry cry cry

Bless you too brother. President? Far from it. I don't need the publicity. I like my near private life. Same blood ooo my brother. I'll share a video of a research done wrt DNA. You won't believe the outcome of the video. Imagine a Pakistani related 20% to a Briton.

We are all connected.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
DerideGull:
Nobody born of a woman can stop Nnadu Kanu from holding a self determination rally in Lagos. It is foolhardy for the group of people who had already opened a path of enmity with Ndigbo during 1967 saga to compound it with any form of idiocy.

So Nnamdi Kanu is now Macbeth, right? Okay ooo.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
dfrost:

Bless you too brother. President? Far from it. I don't need the publicity. I like my near private life. Same blood ooo my brother. I'll share a video of a research done wrt DNA. You won't believe the outcome of the video. Imagine a Pakistani related 20% to a Briton.

We are all connected.

Are you serious? I will like to see that. Amazing. But we need good men like you in politics. Remember the only condition necessary for evil to thrive, is for good men to fold their arms and do nothing but enjoy their private lives. I joined NL because of Nigeria and Nigerians. If I get the opportunity, I will serve my people and lead them to glory.

Nigeria should be the greatest among great nations. We have everything we need. I mean EVERYTHING. cry

I hope you change your mind and use your understanding of Nigeria to serve Nigerians. I knew Jonathan when he was a commoner. Never underrate what God can do with you. All you have to do is be prepared. At the appointed time, the heavens and the earth will work in your favor. Believe. cool
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nobody will stop him.....a bullet will
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sagay212:

They can keep hating. The reasonable and successful igbos understand the importance of living peacefully amongst people no matter the tribe. The understand that with love, success is sure. haters are always wretched, miserable and forever bitter. Look at all the pictures of the ipod criminals shouting Biafra and insulting other tribes, you'll see that they are all miserably poor. even kanu is a wretched MF. Nobody can tell what job he does or business/properties he owns. look at an example below and tell me how people like this won't hate
Jews of Ariaria
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MightyFortress: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
munas:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says those who are kicking against IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's planned visit to Lagos are talking Bunkum. Kanu announced last Sunday that he will be coming to Lagos to hold one of his rallies. Some Southerners have kicked against his plans and have warned him to stay away from the state.

According to FFK, apart from the fact that millions of Igbos that reside in Lagos and many other parts of the southwest would welcome him with open arms and thunderous jubilation, millions of Yoruba youth would also rejoice at his coming simply because they have been inspired and stirred by his sheer courage and dedication. He said this in a new article he posted on social media this morning

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208976083148735&id=1516216357

Best thing FFK has written in a long time
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by cjobia: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
grand orchid org is a community of like minded people with same common interest who help each other to financial freedom in GOO you make 50% ROI within 14 days after donation we are here to change our society JOIN US TODAY NO DELAY grandorchidorg.com
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by bestpunterever: 12:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Lakeside79:

Nope but I am pretty sure you are grin
wereh.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by greggng: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
Nnamdi kanu will continue to hold rallies upon rallies upon his followers will get tired of the whole charade and come back to their senses

Shame to you all when it comes to fucking both sides pussy una no go remember tribe again. I wish God will kill igbo, hausa and yoruba so that the rest of Nigeria can have peace.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by ameh99: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2017
People like FFK and Fayose are what we call deliberate nuisance.......

They say what ever poo they like just to constitute nuisance simply because the government of the day is not running in their favor.....
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2017
DerideGull:
Nobody born of a woman can stop Nnadu Kanu from holding a self determination rally in Lagos. It is foolhardy for the group of people who had already opened a path of enmity with Ndigbo during 1967 saga to compound it with any form of idiocy.

Pogrom loading. From that day, you won't have a mouth to whimp.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2017
plaetton:

Stop talking nonsense.

Ojukwu's plan to take Lagos , then the center administration was a brilliant plan whose aim was to really put Panic into the Gowon administration and force him to a negotiated settlement, and abide by the agreements reached at Aburi.
And yes, Gowon did indeed Panic.
But for the infamous treachery of the officer leading the operation, a peace agreement would have been reached by the time they approached Ibadan.
It wasn't a mistake . It was brilliant.
Today, déjà vu all over again, Kanu is not carrying war to Lagos. He is neither coming in anger against the people of Lagos state nor the Yoruba people.
Once again, if the people of Lagos, particularly the Yorubas, even a tiny portion, come out and embrace and identify with core essence of the struggle, not the rhetorics, then a very very powerful message would be clearly telegraphed to the feudal power blocks of Nigeria that things have to , and must change right now, and a renegotiation of Nigeria's unity inevitable.

Open your eyes and look at the bigger picture.

Forget about picture. His coming will surely start another pogrom so history may be in the process of being repeated. Igbos' arrogance and foolhardiness in the north incensed the northerners for the pogrom. A repeat is in process. We await him.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2017
plaetton:

Stop talking nonsense.

Ojukwu's plan to take Lagos , then the center administration was a brilliant plan whose aim was to really put Panic into the Gowon administration and force him to a negotiated settlement, and abide by the agreements reached at Aburi.
But for the infamous treachery of the officer leading the operation, a peace agreement would have been reached by the time they approached Ibadan.
Today, déjà vu all over again, Kanu is not carrying war to Lagos. He is neither coming in anger against the people of Lagos state nor the Yoruba people.
Once again, if the people of Lagos, particularly the Yorubas, even a tiny portion, come out and embrace and identify with core essence of the struggle, not the rhetorics, then a very very powerful message would be clearly telegraphed to the feudal power blocks of Nigeria that things have to , and must change right now, and a renegotiation of Nigeria's unity inevitable.

It's you who is talking arrant nonsense as a typical flattino revisionist. How do you invade another man's land without his concensus ? Did Ojukwu not invade the midwest and appointed an igbo man as the head ? Keep swiming in delusion.
1967 history in the north is about to repeat itself in the entire SW. It would a comprehensive action to cleanse the land of . . .
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by babestella: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2017
PenSniper:

Forget about picture. His coming will surely start another pogrom so history may be in the process of being repeated. Igbos' arrogance and foolhardiness in the north incensed the northerners for the pogrom. A repeat is in process. We await him.

A non entity like you, o cespit full or worm poooooh, when he eventually comes, go to the street and start killing Igbos, they await you as you think you are the only one that has monopoly to violence. They are waiting for you and make sure you go with all your family. You mentioned 1967, today is not 1967, what you have coming might shock you to your marrows.

The deluded Arewa youths have made their noise, today they are coming with all sorts of explanations, why they did this, why they did that, why they said this , why they said that, I guess as fooooliiish as you are, the Arewa almajiris are more sensible than your bunch of ei-dioots.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by PenSniper: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2017
babestella:

A non entity like you, o cespit full or worm poooooh, when he eventually comes, go to the street and start killing Igbos, they await you as you think you are the only one that has monopoly to violence. They are waiting for you and make sure you go with all your family. You mentioned 1967, today is not 1967, what you have coming might shock you to your marrows.

The deluded Arewa youths have made their noise, today they are coming with all sorts of explanations, why they did this, why they did that, why they said this , why they said that, I guess as fooooliiish as you are, the Arewa almajiris are more sensible than your bunch of ei-dioots.

A good bluff is the one you can back up when called, not name-calling like miscreants.
We await your trial that we may convince you. We are not Arewa youths.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by honeychild(f): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are biased. How can you say that igbos teach their children to hate yorubas? How can you think like that? Nnamdi Kanu said a lot of garbage in the past but does he now represent the majority of his people? [/b]You should know he said all that to garner followership.[b]

Nigerians dont hate themselves as much as you are made to believe. Once there is equity, you will see that there will be peace. Injustice is the reason behind all this.

You say things people want to hear to garner followership. If saying those terrible things have made him a hero to igbos, then that means he was telling them what they want to hear. That means the majority of igbos actually feel that way, and they were finally glad to have someone say it for them.

I keep repeating it. There was no general sense of outrage from igbos at his extremist words and actions. A few people are only now speaking out because "the mad dog they were training has started biting them".
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Albion05: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Are you from Lagos State? . Why will some Lunatic some were talking rubbish that Igbo parents teach their children to hate the Yorubas.
tundejulius:
when I look at some post from my Igbo brother I ask my self why do they make such comment just because KANU is coming over but u all forgot that you dont bring down were u get ur daily bread just because of tribe sentiment
,u do ur business in Lagos and the money u make in Lagos is use to build house in ur village yet u talk as if Lagos as not been favorable to u, check the rate u bring your Sisther and brother to Lagos to school yet u pull down this same Lagos who accommodate u when u left the village pls check ur post be for u paste. tanks
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Are you serious? I will like to see that. Amazing. But we need good men like you in politics. Remember the only condition necessary for evil to thrive, is for good men to fold their arms and do nothing but enjoy their private lives. I joined NL because of Nigeria and Nigerians. If I get the opportunity, I will serve my people and lead them to glory.

Nigeria should be the greatest among great nations. We have everything we need. I mean EVERYTHING. cry

I hope you change your mind and use your understanding of Nigeria to serve Nigerians. I knew Jonathan when he was a commoner. Never underrate what God can do with you. All you have to do is be prepared. At the appointed time, the heavens and the earth will work in your favor. Believe. cool

You are beginning to sound like my uncle. Now I'm scared that I know some people here. My uncle will use same line on us while we were growing up, but lo and behold! He avoided politics like a plague. cheesy grin
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by honeychild(f): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2017
plaetton:

Stop talking nonsense.

Sounds good. But the inherent domineering, arrogant and boastful nature of igbos will never let anyone accept such an olive branch from them. Make the mistake of aligning with the igbos in this venture and you will regret your life.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by gberra: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Lilimax:
The highlighted shows what type of marriage it'll be.
Marrying a man that we cannot share the same faith and discuss spiritual things?? How the home go be
ERROR!
I don't wish that for my enemy embarassed
Seems you place religion over happiness. Given the love, peace, care & the best of kids are found in a man of different faith, would you still differ?
Considering christian brothers of today dey fall hand.
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2017
gberra:
[b]Seems you place religion over happines[/b]s. Given the love, peace, care & the best of kids are found in a man of different faith, would you still differ?
Considering christian brothers of today dey fall hand.
What sort of happiness are you talking about??.
To me any marriage whose center is not anchored in Christ Jesus is not a happy home no matter the
level of wealth flowing there embarassed
Any life outside Christ is in crisis!!!!
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

Na me dey feed u and ur brothers here.

We don't make noise. Ask around

Feed yourself first, hunger is dealing with you already. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by MichealMbaEmeri: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=bilazego post=59048039][/quote]

They will determine your families future and that of your generations. You dont even have any shame, no wonder you still live with your parent at your age. Smh

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2017
PenSniper:

It's you who is talking arrant nonsense as a typical flattino revisionist. How do you invade another man's land without his concensus ? Did Ojukwu not invade the midwest and appointed an igbo man as the head ? Keep swiming in delusion.
1967 history in the north is about to repeat itself in the entire SW. It would a comprehensive action to cleanse the land of . . .

So PenSniper in essence if you happen to be close to an Igbo man/woman/child when an alarm is raised, you will kill the person? shocked embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by dfrost: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Please Seun can you do us a favour and lock down this thread. I can't believe my eyes. So much bile and hate flying around. Haba! shocked embarassed cry

cc:

naptu2
Donbobes
Ishilove
VickyRotex
lalasticlala
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by BrutalJab: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

ask around. I will feed ur children children o
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by tonguengineer(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
Nnamdi kanu will continue to hold rallies upon rallies upon his followers will get tired of the whole charade and come back to their senses
Or thought is as good as mine
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by bilazego(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

They will determine your families future and that of your generations. You dont even have any shame, no wonder you still live with your parent at your age. Smh

you are nothing but a swine. beef!
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by gberra: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Lilimax:
What sort of happiness are you talking about??.
To me any marriage whose center is not anchored in Christ Jesus is not a happy home no matter the
level of wealth flowing there embarassed
Any life outside Christ is in crisis!!!!
You can't be any serious, are you?. Just tell me you're kidding around. And while you're at your sermon, kindly furnish me the lists of Christian homes in shatters
Re: "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.