Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane (35535 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa / Corruption: Aisha Buhari And Her Daughter, Zahra Are Also Wailing - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by magoo10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
haha so she is now wailing .
I am proud to be a wailing wailer.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by emmyreb(f): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Don't forget Mr PRESIDENT in your wailing
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by ntrukpum(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This woman go sweet die

someone's wife, mother, grandmother. shocked u bad.oooo

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Yksoul(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This woman go sweet die
SOMEBODY'S WIFE? YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMY OF PROGRESS INDEED
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
humblemikel:
SHARING THE FAITH
which faith,let the jew catch you!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by piagetskinner(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
I just how people are not worshipping that wall...

Jesus can be worshipped anywhere..not on a particular wall
remember the letter killeth
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Justiceleague1: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
If it was gej or kanu now,or ffk/fayose,this thread would've bn a chart buster with ngbanti a4onja ppl telling everybody the iroyin alaroye story of their amala lives grin
agberoes touts...

Btw,thunda faya all pointed coneheads grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This woman go sweet die
let osinbajo catch your useless dick.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
decatalyst:
The wailing wall?

Does it have anything to do with the wailers we have in Nigeria? grin grin
was about to ask that .. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by wink2015(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Where is Prof Osinbanjo in the picture?

Why is the photograph excluding him?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by noscarn91(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
birdsview:
This woman is elegant..has so much poise...she and Aisha.
Milf lover spotted
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by EmekaBlue(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
wetin d white lil girl there dey do
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by permit(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Edu3Again:
Madam please pray that the Islamic Jihad APC is planning will fail.

Pray that Oduduwa Republic will be actualized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw

Pray that Biafra will be actualized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMuDJiKRyxY

So that everybody is happy, pray that the North get their Almajiri Republic
Also include that they find is it Palm Oil or is it Groundnut Oil or is it Vegetable Oil they are looking for in the North.
As if it's Crude Oil, God blessed the South with it, NOT the North.
The North is blessed with Boko haram & Almajiri grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

Madam pray that your husband will stand up to the Cabal in Aso Rock

FINALLY MADAM PRAY THAT THESE TWO DUMBASS TRIBES THE IGBOS & YORUBAS, POPULARLY KNOWN AS FLATINOES & CONEHEADS WILL START WORKING TOGETHER.
LET THEIR BLINDNESS SEE THAT ONCE THEY ARE DIVIDED THAT CANNOT FIGHT THE NORTH ALONE.

. U earned ma fo*ck
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Praktikals(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
I recommend that Seun should make a special section on Nairaland then make NwaAmaikpe its sole moderator.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by permit(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This woman go sweet die
attention miner....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Edu3Again: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
permit:
. U earned ma fo*ck

As in how?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Joseunlimited(f): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPxhUSFP9u/?taken-by=dolapoosinbajo
I like the lil girl staring at her

Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo who is the Wife of the Acting President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, was at the wailing wall in Jerusalem. She also shared pictures of herself at the Garden of Gethsamane where Jesus Christ took his disciples to before he went to pray.

Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo shared the pictures on Instagram with the quotes below.

http://wotzup.ng/wailing-wall-gethsamane-osinbajo/
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Beyhiodie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
what could that small girl be thinking?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by wildchild02: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
ok

Check my signature for your latest football jerseys
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Crixina(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
The Isreali government are seriously making money out of shiiit like this?

How does visiting all the places Jesus ever was help you?
But then again, it's tourism.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Prechy08(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
What could have made that little girl in the first picture to forget her prayer and looked at second lady strangely?? Could it be she was cabashing in Nigeria way
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Bizibi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Osibanjo get better wife.....if she were to be my wife,my cassava will continue to thank fr making a wonderful choice.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by joinnow: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
hope she write out well all Nigeria problems and fixed it well on the crack on the wailing wall cry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
ntrukpum:

someone's wife, mother, grandmother. shocked u bad.oooo
na dem dey sweet pass
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
let osinbajo catch your useless dick.
tongue tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yksoul:
SOMEBODY'S WIFE? YOU ARE THE REAL ENEMY OF PROGRESS INDEED
tongue tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by DonroxyII: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
seunny4lif:
Israel and S.Arabia making money from Africans since I no remember
But e no concern me

Yet Nigeria economy no change
Exactly my thought!!!

I wonder why no prophet of God emerge from Africa, why only Middle east ?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by seunny4lif(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
DonroxyII:
Exactly my thought!!!

I wonder why no prophet of God emerge from Africa, why only Middle east ?
I tell you my brother
The thing taya me
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by norish3preye(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dhavido:
Someone cannot pray in peace again abi

Is she a Jew? Please I really want to know?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Dhavido(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2017
norish3preye:

Is she a Jew? Please I really want to know?

Is the wailing wall meant for only the Jews?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by Origin(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
A regal woman at a wall with so much history.

Just think of all the people that have prayed at that wall for centuries. If the walls could speak..............
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane by norish3preye(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dhavido:

Is the wailing wall meant for only the Jews?

YES, unless she is there as a tourist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.