Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,612 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Concept Of Rape, Sexual Assault And The Link Called Consent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Concept Of Rape, Sexual Assault And The Link Called Consent. (478 Views)

Rape, Sexual Addictions And Relationship Matters / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Rape, Sexual Assault And The Link Called Consent. by LLSAINT(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I have been bedeviled with the vague understanding of rape and sexual assault by some people in developed and developing countries and the corresponding link called consent.
Much as I hate to discuss this topic owing to my detest to the concepts, but my workings with victims; their stories as well as their alleged ''victors'' most times leave me saddling between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Watching movies, you can see a man who forcefully started by kissing a lady who initially was opposed to the idea but suddenly succumbed thus, caught in the web of the very act of sex or caressly involved with the man. In the practical world, such do happen every time.
How do you handle this similar scenario, after you have evaluated the situation by interviewing both parties involved when the lady later shows up with the concept of rape/assault (maybe because she felt guilty or did not enjoy the act after all). Where can one draw the line of consent in this scenario and similar situations? Should I advise that the man should always take responsibility as long as the act was not initiated by the woman thus insinuating that sexual acts should be initiated by the woman?

(1) (Reply)

Aau's Head Of Department Proposes To Girlfriend During Student Dinner / Girls Hurry Up::::::: Here Is Solution To Puzzy Discharge. / Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.