Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' (47360 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by NwaliE01: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonja propaganda at it this morning...we must push every anti-Igbo news to front page. We must make sure that other tribes hate Igbos to stop Biafraa.

Igbos don't need any tribe to like them before they gain their independence (Biafra).

One Igbo head equalls 10 heads from other tribes.
Go and do your research proper.
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by LUGBE: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Your father knows you better, he knows that you can't keep to your husband alone without flirting which Igbos frowns at it.

He doesn't want you to take unnecessary oaths.

EvilMetahuman:
Her father is truly a wise and smart man.
He doesn't want his grand children to have flat heads or become a criminal cheesy

It is hard to find honest flatron.

He knows, it's really hard to trust those descendants of judas iscariot

Plus they are mostly arrogant, envious with serious inferiority complex.

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by humblenature: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
MTN Project Fame Season 4 winner, Monica Ogah, took to Facebook to reveal that her Father warned her never to bring an Igbo man home as her husband.

The Benue-born singer wrote;

“So my father said,if you bring any Igbo man home for marriage,you are on your own..I said am not ready but why that?someone tell me anything wrong with Igbo men?”
And here’s the reply she got from her followers;

http://www.lailasblog.com/dad-said-bring-igbo-man-home-marriage-youre-mtn-project-fame-winner-monica-ogah/

YOUR DAD MUST BE AN "IGBO"(WEED) MAN. DATS FOR SURE. INFACT HE WAS TRYING TO TELL U DAT YOU SHOULD NOT BRING SOMEONE THAT SMOKES "IGBO" LIKE HIM FOR MARRIAGE. BUT U DID NOT UNDERSTAND. GO BAK AND ASK HIM .
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Nosikebit(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin .. i am an igbo boy and i understand her dad ... I lived in gboko benue for a while and i know how igbo boys treat both tiv, idoma and egede girls .. we just use them, toss them away and marry a fresh igbo girl .. the truth is that benue girls are cheap .. them dey fall for igbo boys die even their boys dey vex for us

1 Like

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by hollywater: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
why not take your problem to monica who started the topic or is benue not part of biafra again?

See mouth "Racist set of people"
I'm sure but you will be laughing like roasted goat if its about other tribe.

Hypocrite.
I suggest you hang transformer , if it pains you. Or forward my comment to the appropriate bodies.
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by EvilMetahuman: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
hollywater:
I suggest you hang transformer , if it pains you. Or forward my comment to the appropriate bodies.
you were the one that sounded pain cos no one wants to associate with ibos tongue

1 Like

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by stag: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
A clever girl.

She knows what she's looking for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by TinaAnita(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
If I have my way I'd marry a foreigner and forget everything about Nigeria with her tribal/religious problems.

Igbos hardly marry non-Igbos
Yorubas hardly marry non-yorubas
Hausas hardly marry non-hausas

Christian marrying a Muslim is a no-go-area.

Even some Igbos don't marry themselves and same goes for other tribes.

In my hometown, we don't marry from certain communities yet we share the same Local govt area.

I'm sick and tired of this madness

Dear God, let me cross path with a God-fearing foreigner if it's your will
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by lollarj(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
The same nnamdi kanu's benue
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by lordyugo: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
anyimontana:
and u r ..a dum'@ss

mofor d don dnt mind d akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
May God grant your dad's heart desire, Amen. (doing sign of the cross)
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by cenaboy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
He doesn't want his grand children to have flat heads or become a criminal cheesy

Is Obvious the while tribe hates Igbo, if that be the case allow them go form their own country, One Nigeria indeed, if they want true integration, the north should be able to invest outside the zone the way Igbo's and other tribe do, inter marry to strengthen the bond of unity
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by girl4rmspace(f): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bullshit
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by caracas: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
wunmi590:

My brother am not twisting anything, not all are good, even in all tribe, not everybody are good.

So get your fact sir.

I know not all are good some are good n some are bad ,but u made it sound like Just a few igbo men are good n most of them bad .
Which is definitely not the case .
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Kingnap(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
wunmi590:
What is wrong with igbo people?

I am a typical Yoruba guy, though I might be joking on this platform about their tribe, but some igbo men are also good.

Apart from living with some of them in our family house then.

I also had an opportunity to live with one during my service in akwa ibom, the guy is wonderfully made, may be because we are both catholic, but truth be told, is not all igbo men that are bad.

Mr. Wunmi Marcus... Uruan AKS.... Its one and only 0419 grin grin grin
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by wunmi590(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingnap:

Mr. Wunmi Marcus... Uruan AKS.... Its one and only 0419 grin grin grin

How far now? How your side? How have been things?

Hope good?

A.Z I don miss you ooo grin
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by wunmi590(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
caracas:

I know not all are good some are good n some are bad ,but u made it sound like Just a few igbo men are good n most of them bad .
Which is definitely not the case .

Lol, not the way you are thinking it.

But to be honest with you, I like igbo guys, may be because the ones I mingled with are great, so that's why most time I like defending them.
grin
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Dainikel(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
This really has been the problem of Nigeria: generalizing the deeds of a single person from a particular region of the country & assuming that's the way all beings from that area acts....quite pathetic
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by FBIL: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
This girl and her wretched father are indirectly looking for Igbo in-laws but you will never get any. Imagine marrying a woman from Benue, Benue kwa..where women are presented to guests as ''kolanut''? All of Una join can insult Igbos but Igbos have resolved to ignore you and face finding solution to this enclave where everyone is creeping on their knees.
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by anyimontana(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
lordyugo:

mofor d don dnt mind d akpa amu
lol..gadaffi..indomie kids everywhere I luk mehn..
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Ikpewe: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
He doesn't want his grand children to have flat heads or become criminals cheesy

Oboy u bad mouth no b here. Chai i laff sotey i cum fal 4rm bed.
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by engrchioce(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
He doesn't want his grand children to have flat heads or become criminals cheesy

see afonjas and their betrayal. Nothing we no go see in this contraption called zoo. Jesus wept.
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by engrchioce(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2017
wunmi590:
What is wrong with igbo people?

I am a typical Yoruba guy, though I might be joking on this platform about their tribe, but some igbo men are also good.

Apart from living with some of them in our family house then.

I also had an opportunity to live with one during my service in akwa ibom, the guy is wonderfully made, may be because we are both catholic, but truth be told, is not all igbo men that are bad.
See yoromuslims ooh. Jesus wept.
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by campbelljosh(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
They said benue. Use your spec pls
Generalwoodz:
Afonja people sef! so make we fry beans? >:
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by chiyoun(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=EvilMetahuman post=59041245]Her father is truly a wise and smart man.

descendants of Judas Iscariot
arrogant
inferiority complex

which tribe are u from ??
I believe ur tribe is the "very perfect" tribe.
A typical Pharisee like u..
u pick out the fault of others and u don't look at ur self .
u judge others and u don't judge urself ..
How can u clam that all igbos are arrogant, loves money and suffer from inferiority complex. ...... absolute Stupidity.

Pls don't speak ill of the igbos... they are very good

u don't love money , Na sand u love.. bah
u ain't arrogant , but this ur post proves u are very arrogant
u have superiority complex and no one knows u.??
Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jostico:
your dad has being existing before Christ .
Shut up you fool!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' by Kingnap(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
wunmi590:

How far now? How your side? How have been things?

Hope good?

A.Z I don miss you ooo grin

am cool baba... You can always buzz me on facebook cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son / Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.