Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) (35228 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by pickedalready(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
nah them.... grin

Gdfhhhhhg
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
They should use the 25k to utilise the available resources abound in the country........
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by brightalo17: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'll rather die in my based country than voluntarily heading back to Nigeria because of hardship . Thank God for his blessing anyway.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by nicegal76(f): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
DeWisedon:
I wish una welcome. una think say na here beta abi?
lwkmd,,they no no where they dey,l
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
waladis:

grin grin grin
Atleast thank God for that. Naija no good, Naija no good but it is still our home, the only country in the world that will accept you with all your flaws if others refuse you. Welcome back my brother and sisters in Hussling, I guess by now you all know better.
i surrender,true talk
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
How come they were stranded, they voluntarily left Libya.. abi won mo one ile ni..
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
The faces contradict hardship
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good they left hardship. They are welcome to softship. angry
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Soclose007(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

And why are they coming here to add to our problems.. They are libyas responsibility. We dont have the money to take care of refugees especially radical ones from libya. They are not Nigerians, if they were not around when Tunubu forced Bubu on us, then they shouldn't be around when God forced Bubu away from us
hmmnm

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Iamzik: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

This is nothing but pure misconception
Gaddafi was never a great leader
A leader whose ambition is worth more than the lives of the citizen he ought to protect isn't great. Why didn't he step down? He was a tyrant.

It's a pity that you have been watching only CNN.

Ghaddafi remains the best leader Africa ever had till date. Lybians had everything rosy under him. Google is your friend.

America wanted lybia oil to be sold in dollars but he declined so they decided to topple his regime in the name of wanting to install democratic government.

Any true lybian will tell you that the country is a shadow of itself today. It's not a must to practice democracy. America should allow people govern themselves with whatever system suites them.

He was able to keep all those jihadists in check. Soon after his death, there was no leader with his pedigree capable of maintaining cohesion. The result is Isis, al shabab and the rest. Some want democracy, others want an Islamic country and America left them to their wahala.

BTW Ghadafi was not perfect. Yes he was a dictator but his government is better than what they have today.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by enomakos(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
ivolt:
These migrants are even risking their children's lives.
If they must engage on a suicide mission, why not go alone ?
those children were born in libya

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Ceilor44(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
And together we will enjoy the #CHANJI ; D grin
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Gtuyi: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
nah them.... grin

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:
They should use the 25k to utilise the available resources abound in the country........

Even Corper no enjoy reach like that for serving their father land. Free flight + 25K. They better utilize it.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by laliga01: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
waladis:

grin grin grin
Atleast thank God for that. Naija no good, Naija no good but it is still our home, the only country in the world that will accept you with all your flaws if others refuse you. Welcome back my brother and sisters in Hussling, I guess by now you all know better.

Smiles, this is disillusion. It's the only country that foreigner with expired paper will use police to intimidate and arrest you with all confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by NNAMDlKANU(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
pickedalready:

Gdfhhhhhg

Fake
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
@Iamzik Al Shabaab in Libya?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by NDprudent(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
ivolt:

Nigerians don't stay in troubled places, the migrants were heading for Europe.

Why blame Libyans for the choice they made ?
Why not blame Nigeria instead ?
Remember Libyans does not owe Nigerians anything.

Libya with Gaddafi was way better than Nigeria economically. Nothing wrong with people going there to make money.
Talking about them owing Nigerians anything- you are right, they owe us nothing but they are living with the consequences right now.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by juman(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
See our nigerian peoples suffered, even we at home are suffering pass.

God punish those senseless "leaders".
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by juman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
nigeria is a destroyed country. Totally destroyed.

While APC is confused and lost.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
NDprudent:

Libya with Gaddafi was way better than Nigeria economically. Nothing wrong with people going there to make money.
Talking about them owing Nigerians anything- you are right, they owe us nothing but they are living with the consequences right now.
edeXede:
embarassed

And why are they coming here to add to our problems.. They are libyas responsibility. We dont have the money to take care of refugees especially radical ones from libya. They are not Nigerians, if they were not around when Tunubu forced Bubu on us, then they shouldn't be around when God forced Bubu away from us
guy, take a chill pill, they are one of us!

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
nigeria is cursed?
Pls come back home and agitate for a new nation.
Nigeria is dead and buried.
Nigeria is a cursed land.
Up niger delta republic
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Iamzik: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Iamzik Al Shabaab in Libya?

They are all connected to lybia and other Middle Eastern countries. Even boko Haram receives funding from Isis /alshabab.

They are all comrades and you will agree with me that you didn't hear about them while Ghadafi was in power.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by NDprudent(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
talk2percy:
guy, take a chill pill, they are one of us!

Did you quote me mistakenly, because if you read my post well you would see that all I said is that the returnees have done nothing wrong at all. Libya WAS a great country after all.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
It shall never b well with America, NATO forces and any other country who in one way or the other contributed to the murder of "Gadaffi" and thereby creating hardship for the citizens of Libya!

Amadioha Fall on all of them!

#Assholes

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

This is nothing but pure misconception
Gaddafi was never a great leader
A leader whose ambition is worth more than the lives of the citizen he ought to protect isn't great. Why didn't he step down? He was a tyrant.
and Libya is better now abi?...ghadafi is no saint,but neither are we all!!..what Africans need are strong leaders not western puppets..is Libya better with or without ghadaffi?.. The answer is obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by femzylivey(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
234GT:
No place like home.
I will make it in Nigeria. God who created me here knows whag He is doing. If I'm leaving this country, it's for a well planned vacation/relaxation, not for hustling.

For your mind!! undecided

U can also have a well planned vacation/relaxation in Nigeria, God who created you here knows what he is doing
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
nah them.... grin

Yoruba's are in the minority of people travelling to Italy.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by mykh01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
opacity:
The best thing for these guys is to give them mass flogging 52 strokes each.
You gat me rolling. Unto say they travel out
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is serious.. GOD HELP US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos) / Toyota Sienna Crashes Into A Bush In Delta, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) / Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.