Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying (41195 Views)

Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by freshvine(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
The worst thing to hear on a plane is MAYDAY! MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!! grin

... or the shout of ALLAHU AKBAR!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Zane2point4(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Flight phobia is for new guys onboard, its still a fear factor.
Just like the phenomenon you encouter in a lift while droping and trying to overcome the G force, feels like your stomach wana jump into your heart, its the same thing as when the plane losses altitude or wana land.
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Bmaster(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
nice info op. though i don't hope travelling by air soon
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by chuks34(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
OK o. I hope to fly someday
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by gannod(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshvine:

grin grin grin
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by freshvine(f): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:
If you are scared of flights or plane my advice
Never ever ever sit by the window .. your life will flash before ur eyes .. wings looks like it can snap off shaking like paper

I concur. If an aircraft is gaining altitude and at the same time negotiating a bend and you're a first timer on the window end, the lord is ur strength.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshvine:

I concur. If an aircraft is gaining altitude and at the same time negotiating a bend and you're a first timer on the window end, the lord is ur strength.
Hahaha you know girl !!!! I begin pray grin
I throw up every time .. always sick or when there is turbulence lawdddddddd e no easy
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fact
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshvine:

Mehn!!

DAT second one na die o!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by brownlord: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
francis247:
If you like inscribe it inside their brain. Whoever has phobia 4 heights and flying has it. Only time will help manage it. That number 1 sha

True, i usually fall sick a day to when I'm flying, its worst when I get into the aircraft. That's one time
I pray non stop. No alcohol and during turbulence, holy shit.
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by majamajic(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Turbulence is what I hate most and lifting from the ground.

I like landing and cruising at 39,000 feet .

1 Like

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Up there in the air, it's just between you and God period!
However, I usually remind God of this scripture while airborne:
And he (GOD) rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, GOD did fly upon the wings of the wind (Psalms 18:10).

After this, I'll go back and sleep smiley
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by brownlord: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Zane2point4:
Flight phobia is for new guys onboard its still a fear factor.
Just like the phenomenon you encouter in a lift while droping and trying to overcome the G force, feels like your stomach wana jump into your heart, its the same thing as when the plane losses altitude or wana land.

I disagree
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by buJu234: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshvine:

In fact I fear the second one more than MAY Day 2×!!!
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by nkemjacob2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
so u are plane crashing despite all these points
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by facelessangel: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
majamajic:
Tunblance is what I hate most and lifting from the ground.

I like landing and cruising at 39,000 feet .
landing time is the most difficult time for aircraft than any other time. And most accidents happpen during landing

1 Like

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Oladipo1166(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
rubbish!!!
how does this make fp?
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshvine:

My first time, I loved it... yes it was shaking but I wasn't scared atallz. It was like I've been flying for long �

1 Like

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahaha you know girl !!!! I begin pray grin
I throw up every time .. always sick or when there is turbulence lawdddddddd e no easy

grin
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by lovethchioma(f): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nice one Op. Nevertheless I still have this phobia for flying even though I know I can't totally avoid flying.
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Kenneth205(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshvine:

grin
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by justi4jesu(f): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
tongue

The cost of flying is the only fear I have..

Can you cure that for me? I'll send my account number grin

You made me laugh, that kind cure go sweet oh. grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by bjt(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
lordkush:
EDO Airways

fast & reliable

I have heard they can crash too, have you not heard cases of birds turning to humans. grin grin grin
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by ikevictor: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Am here to learn what I'll use to toast my next babe... grin grin
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by kjhova(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Edenoscar:
so plane crashes are a result of what?

Plane crashes are results of many things from human errors to bird strike or machine failure.

The OP's point however is that the odds of a plane crash is comparable to many other accidents that people are often not afraid of.

Examples, more deaths occured in Nigeria in 2016 from generator fumes, okada crash, auto crash, petrol fire, gas explosion, thunder strike, flood, armed robbery, jungle justice, food poisoning, cancer, collapsed buildings, chocking, suicide, electrocution, drowning, battery, stabbing, suffocation etc than by aircrash!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
tongue

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by evansjeff(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
lordkush:
EDO Airways

fast & reliable
and you think this is funny?
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Lalas247(f): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Simeon244:

I silently hoped for turbulence... so I can say I know how it feels...sadly none came
I hate it ...
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Momoh7(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
lordkush:
EDO Airways
fast & reliable
Safer than the safest air line in the world
Re: 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mehn honestly I don't like it when the Airplane is far above 30,000 or 40,000 high,I usually take sleeping drugs to avoid any form of fear sometimes,coz even if I am awake or not who wan die go diegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.