Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (27258 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by mazimee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

We don't mean the mad man we mean the one claimed to be healed

You are confuse sir, argue with yourself
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
mazimee:

You are confuse sir, argue with yourself
I am not arguing with you. Me and spectacular we are trying to confirm something
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by mavick2020: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
No not stage managed I personally know the mad man and I'm surprised to see him well it was not a trick only God can tell to source of the power but it is real. The former mad man is now have and OK belief that......
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
danigbo:
I know when this man was mad.
I use to see him around DMGS.
To God be the glory !

For how many years have u seen him mad? Was he mad in 2015?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's always healing of madman, miraculous pregnancy and birth.
I'm wondering.
Have they ever made an impotent man potent?
I mean,haven't heard or seen a man who has testified he was impotent,half potent,flat out,woman who have never seen her period or ovulated restored.

Or are people too shy to testify about these things?

Under developed world and miracles.

As a kid,I hear about these things.
As an adult,the same thing.
No diff. Rather more churches and mosques.
Less hospitals anb research centers. What shouldon't be a miracle in a developed world is always termed miracle here.
I don't blame the masses. They actually don't know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionfishbilly you can try using serpentfishbilly that might work!
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

I am not arguing with you. Me and spectacular we are trying to confirm something

You are trying to confirm. I am simply watching you do nothing in your attempts at confirmation.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by DonXavi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
E
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

You are trying to confirm. I am simply watching you do nothing in your attempts at confirmation.
anas calm down
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

A witness below:

mercylicious234: 4:33pm
God I thank you ooo.
I know that mad man. He has been mad for about ten years.
Jesus ooooooooo. Igwe.
See how young he actually is in the after pics.

This is real oooooo. Not acting
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

anas calm down

Who is anas?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by zionmade1: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Hahahah atheists and shifting posts. For the first time many nairalanders are attesting to this miracle. i was surprised u didnt say that the pastor paid them to act as witnesses. Now u re asking if the guy knew him in 2015.
anyway where is catbillyfish is he not done consulting his medical books

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

Who is anas?
its slang cheesy
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade1:

Hahahah atheists and shifting posts. For the first time many nairalanders are attesting to this miracle. i was surprised u didnt say that the pastor paid them to act as witnesses. Now u re asking if the guy knew him in 2015.

smiley

He has been pouring through those books as catfishbilly, dogfishbilly, Lionfishbilly and I suggested serpentfishbilly.

I am also a medical personnel so I am waiting for his spontaneous remission theory.

When actual witnesses have spoken up. People who never knew this formerly psychotic man or are even in his location seem to think they know why and how this happened according to atheistic theories.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

edicied and catfishbilly here is a witness. Can you direct your questions his way?
I'm not trying to discredit the miracle as been fake or not. But something I want you to understand is; "THIS IS NIGERIA EVEN THO I'M AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A NIGERIAN FAKING BRITISH"

Not every mad person in Nigeria you see on the street are truly mad.

Now, I'm gonna cite live scenarios to you
1. Over here in Sokoto where I base, there is this so called "mad man" (previously and currently still mad, it's about 20yrs now) I know of by name AYAYA. If you see him, personal you won't believe he has iota of insanity in him. According to history, he was a soldier, but got mad as a result of the hard drug SOLDIERS do take. (NOW, FROM SOME OF THE TESTIMONIES ABOVE, SOMEONE SAID, IF YOU GIVE THIS SO CALLED MAD MAN BIG MONEY, HE WOULD REJECT IT. WHAT DOES THIS IMPLY?).

May I add that, AYAYA speaks English fluently.

2. In Ibadan, there was this so called mad man who uses people for ritual at SOKA. History has it that, they ve known him to be mad for Atleast 10yrs.
Unknown to the public, he's perfectly OK and Infact, he has children studying abroad.
Unfortunately, the veil was taken off people's face when they realized he was into ritual and they burnt him down.

So madam,,, this story can't be trusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade1:

I am not an atheist. I am the knower of God who created yahweh and all other gods and goddesses. We are in the age of BRAIN USING where questions are necessary.

Doctufos: anoni 3:17-21

17. Now anoni said again, do you not seem amazed that I, being just seven years of age, speak with you deep things? And Otem laughed and said, I am not amazed, anoni, for this age in which I am into, even six years of age here in Aferk are now asking, who created God?
18. And if a child is singing religious songs in a classroom of learning, another child shall arise and say, do not disturb our ears, because this is not a church. And if you tell children that they shall go to hell fire after death, they shall ask you how do you know this? And if you tell them that some people in the past wrote it so, they shall ask you, how did they know it?.
19. And if you tell them that God told them so, they shall ask you, were you there when God told them so? And if you tell them that you were not there, they shall say, why do you then say that God told them so when you were not there?
20. So is our world now, O anoni. For the children of these days are very enlightened and more knowledgeable, especially those whose parents are not religious. For they taught their children to figure out who made the Universe by themselves, rather than accepting religious stories from here and there.
21. And such critical thinking by the children at a very young age did bring about change in their brains, O anoni.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
adepeter2027:

I'm not trying to discredit the miracle as been fake or not. But something I want you to understand is; "THIS IS NIGERIA EVEN THO I'M AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A NIGERIAN FAKING BRITISH"

1. Over here in Sokoto where I base, there is this so called "mad man" (previously and currently still mad, it's about 20yrs now) I know of by name AYAYA. If you see him, personal you won't believe he has iota of insanity in him. According to history, he was a soldier, but got mad as a result of the hard drug SOLDIERS do take. (NOW, FROM SOME OF THE TESTIMONIES ABOVE, SOMEONE SAID, IF YOU GIVE THIS SO CALLED MAD MAN BIG MONEY, HE WOULD REJECT IT. WHAT DOES THIS IMPLY?).

2. In Ibadan, there was this so called mad man who uses people for ritual at SOKA. History has it that, they ve known him to be mad for Atleast 10yrs.
Unknown to the public, he's perfectly OK and Infact, he has children studying abroad.
Unfortunately, the veil was taken off people's face when they realized he was into ritual and they burnt him down.

Whatever belief you wish to hold and be comfortable with go ahead and have fun with it.

Perhaps he was deliberately moving around in rags and unshaven and almost nude for about 10yrs (according to those who know him here)

Perhaps he also has deliberately rejected large monetary gifts and opted for less (according to another witness) Only an insane person would be offered FREE money in large sums and would turn them down for peanuts.

You can chatter on all you want but your position has already been discredited by LIVE WITNESSES! cheers! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

smiley

He has been pouring through those books as catfishbilly, dogfishbilly, Lionfishbilly and I suggested serpentfishbilly.

I am also a medical personnel so I am waiting for his spontaneous remission theory.

When actual witnesses have spoken up. People who never knew this formerly psychotic man or are even in his location seem to think they know why and how this happened according to atheistic theories.
You're funny walai.

Lol, atimes, i laugh at people like you when GOD IS UNABLE TO MAKE YINKA AYEFELE STAND STILL and walk again.

I laugh most often too whenever I hear miracles happening in the south and eastern part of the country.

Plenty mad men full sokoto. This so called men of God should come and testify God's power here in the North naw....

Lots of Mad Men full Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri.

Its funny like kilode

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

A witness below:

Samuel, what if the so called witness is one of them? How do we know that the so-called nairalander witness isn't among the actors?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

Whatever belief you wish to hold and be comfortable with go ahead and have fun with it.

Perhaps he was deliberately moving around in rags and unshaven and almost nude for about 10yrs (according to those who know him here)

Perhaps he also has deliberately rejected large monetary gifts and opted for less (according to another witness) Only an insane person would be offered FREE money in large sums and would turn them down for peanuts.

You can chatter on all you want but your position has already been discredited by LIVE WITNESSES! cheers! cheesy
I like the part you said "ACCORDING TO PEOPLE"

So, case closed
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
adepeter2027:

Pls help me add Clifford Orji to this list. The guy faked madness for more than ten years but ran out of luck when he was caught as a kidnapper and human eater. Thanks.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Samuel, what if the so called witness is one of them? How do we know that the so-called nairalander witness isn't among the actors?

Here we go again. And who might Samuel be? You are the same one who asked me if I was female and I told you F beside my moniker represented Friday yeah?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by zionmade1: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
adepeter2027:

You're funny walai.

Lol, atimes, i laugh at people like you when GOD IS UNABLE TO MAKE YINKA AYEFELE STAND STILL and walk again.

I laugh most often too whenever I hear miracles happening in the south and eastern part of the country.

Plenty mad men full sokoto. This so called men of God should come and testify God's power here in the North naw....

Lots of Mad Men full Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri.

Its funny like kilode
mr man wat do u have to say about this particular one and stop shifting post. Jesus we believe in didnt go to ethiopia to heal sick people there so why should the man go to sokoto. Using ur empirica analysis explain why this madman is no longer mad and stop shifting post

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
adepeter2027:

I like the part you said "ACCORDING TO PEOPLE"

So, case closed

Yes and there are psychotic Men in your location with those names also ACCORDING TO YOU!

your case was closed even before you opened it.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

Here we go again. And who might Samuel be? You are the same one who asked me if I was female and I told you F beside my moniker represented Friday yeah?

Sorry, u sound exactly like Samuel that's why. So what have u to say about the rest of my post?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
Sorry, u sound exactly like Samuel that's why. So what have u to say about the rest of my post?

The rest of what posts?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade1:

mr man wat do u have to say about this particular one and stop shifting post. Jesus we believe in didnt go to ethiopia to heal sick people there so why should the man go to sokoto. Using ur empirica analysis explain why this madman is no longer mad and stop shifting post
Faked. This reminds me of the case of Clifford Orji.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

The rest of what posts?
My post about this so called miracle.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
My post about this so called miracle.

I ask again, which post?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by FuckMynd44: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade1:

Nobody shifting any goalpost here oga.

I already explained my sef above

Btw, it's adepeter202*7

Anti-spam banned my ID just now
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

I ask again, which post?
forget it man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.