Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (27256 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by zionmade1: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
Faked. This reminds me of the case of Clifford Orji.
Yea as long as it doesnt fit into ur blind belief it is fake. U guys are so pathetic
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
forget it man.

All I saw was some gibberish so didn't take note of it. Your philosophical position has been observed though.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by zionmade1: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
FuckMynd44:

Nobody shifting any goalpost here oga.

I already explained my sef above

Btw, it's adepeter202*7

Anti-spam banned my ID just now
welcome to my world of chopping ban
so the guy has been pretending for over 10yrs and decided to stop pretending wen the prophet prayed for him abi.
bros try another analysis this one failed. I have that ur colleague catbillyfish is on his own hospital bed due to shock after hearing this news. hahahahahahhaha atheist work can be more stressful than sarrki zombie work sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

All I saw was some gibberish so didn't take note of it. Your philosophical position has been observed though.
Thanks man, take care.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade1:

Yea as long as it doesnt fit into ur blind belief it is fake. U guys are so pathetic
so u think madness can't be faked? This one is an obvious fake.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
zionmade1:

mr man wat do u have to say about this particular one and stop shifting post. Jesus we believe in didnt go to ethiopia to heal sick people there so why should the man go to sokoto. Using ur empirica analysis explain why this madman is no longer mad and stop shifting post

many of this atheist knows the truth ..
they just wana be logical / scientific with the principles of God behind miracle which dont work like that.

yet they ll never take time and go out for this kind of research personally so as to help there life in case Yahweh ended up been the final way forward

but prefer online argument and make fun out of it.

well their life ..
they are on their own...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
so u think madness can't be faked? This one is an obvious fake.

For 10 years? That must have been some very PATIENT psychotic episode wouldn't you think so? smiley
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by BillyCatfish: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Can I comment now?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
BillyCatfish:
Can I comment now?
Go ahead

Catfishbilly
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Catfishbilly (Billycatfish) I asked that you use serpentfishbilly but you rejected it. Keep on trying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Fake prophet.
Best comment
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

For 10 years? That must have been some very PATIENT psychotic episode wouldn't you think so? smiley

Clifford Orji did more than ten years before he was nabbed. Are u aware of this?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Clifford Orji did more than ten years before he was nabbed. Are u aware of this?

Who is Clifford?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by FuckMynd44: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

Who is Clifford?
OtemAtum, see Ibere (kweshion) cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by FuckMynd44: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
BillyCatfish:
Can I comment now?
NL mods/bot don get you as well.... Lol....
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by richard16(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jesus! I know this man... Dis man has been mad for years! I mean for years... Even wen i was small... Jesus! Wat a God we save, I'm somebody dat dnt belive in all dis fake miracles dat some pastors do but dis one is real... Guys believe me! I av live in Onitsha for ever since i was small and I knw dis man!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
emmayayodeji:
This right here is one of the NUMEROUS faults of the concept of GOD

Why don't you first go find a mad man and heal him yourself before coming here to challenge God? In your feeble atheist mind, you think all those people at main market in the picture are fools to not know that the mad man whom they had known for years is the same person standing before them clothed and healed? You better open your eyes from the folly of atheism before you realise on your death bed that your soul would soon be lost eternally in the hopelessness of hell for rejecting God's free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Portgas(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I know this man.... infact I seize my breath anytime I pass him by.

This truly a miracle....... our Muslim folks are missing a lot since they don't perform miracles

Quote me and I shower you with strokes of cane

Our not performing miracles simply means Islam is supreme and Allah performs miracle on his own .....as we were not created to perform miracles ...... just to worship him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

Who is Clifford?
Ask google
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
richard16:
Jesus! I know this man... Dis man has been mad for years! I mean for years... Even wen i was small... Jesus! Wat a God we save, I'm somebody dat dnt belive in all dis fake miracles dat some pastors do but dis one is real... Guys believe me! I av live in Onitsha for ever since i was small and I knw dis man!

Paid to lie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Why don't you first go find a mad man and heal him yourself before coming here to challenge God? In your feeble atheist mind, you think all those people at main market in the picture are fools to not know that the mad man whom they had known for years is the same person standing before them clothed and healed? You better open your eyes from the folly of atheism before you realise on your death bed that your soul would soon be lost eternally in the hopelessness of hell for rejecting God's free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
Thanks bro
i have decided to renounce atheism. So which God should i believe? Which God doyou serve?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by keypha1: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Wonderful God, upon all his smelling the prophet stood up with him and delivered him. Glory be to God.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2017
OK dat will change this Mad men's life today ooo. OK oooo Una make sense today ooo.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Ayo199(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Thanks bro
i have decided to renounce atheism. So which God should i believe? Which God doyou serve?
there is only one God..you just have to believe in jesus who suffered and died on the cross just to redeem us of our sins..
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Wilgrea7(m): 3:50am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm happy for the man
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Ayo199:
there is only one God..you just have to believe in jesus who suffered and died on the cross just to redeem us of our sins..
lol This is another fault of the concept of God...
So the people serving the other 4000+gods are stupid??
Those people will go to your supposed hell fire just for serving the supposed "wrong" god??
what if Yaweh is not the true God as you said?
what if its allah?

Be open minded bro
Have a nice day my namesake
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Topgainer: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Some mad men on the streets are themselves occult masters who have been condemned to live the way they do. Some of them control rings of sane men by the midnights, at the coven and trade in fetish without raising suspicion. But then the art of exorcism has been with us and it works.
Every New generation Prophet does something that will announce his coming to town, that is soon after his initiation. Whatever he would do should look credible rake in miracle seekers.
The Warri based ArcBishop of the whole World, His Holiness OmoJesu had to enter a notorious shrine with a challenge that he will come out unscathed. He did win after killing the crocodile deity, he ate the meat with his followers. Subsequently, the news of a new Champion in town spread abroad. His Church today, has over twenty thousand followers with a surge in revenue.
T. B Joshua announced his by staging a prayer line in 1993 with a touch that cures many diseases although, most supposedly cured folks died quickly from the same diseases neglecting medical advice.
Apostle Dr Prophet Chris Okafor announced his by staging women purported to have been bewitched to years of pregnancy. He prophesied to those specimens and delivered them of lizards, snails and other fetish.
Apostle Dr Chibuzo Chinyere announced his by giving out coconut that cured diseases and procured breakthroughs for adherents.
Prophet Jeremiah Fuf took Warri by storm by his air punches that cure diseases.
Father Ede reigned in the 80's by his expertise in exhuming charms and arresting deities. Pilgrims and Adoration sites followed.
So many others will come and must do some things if they must get a good market share of miracle seekers and good revenue.
The pertinent question is how far have they shown or will they show that they are not the precursors of the adulterated Christianity of Rev 6:2. ?
Is it not on record that most of them have continued to introduce idolatry and mysticism into their modes of worship? How come the exorcism they practice is the same as that of traditionalist and occults?
The art of restoring the insane is a very old one, older than science. Traditional mental clinics have been with us and persons with the knowledge of the art were found in most tribes across all races. Although, relapse is almost 100%.
Let's hope that the new Sheriff will be genuine and different from others. Time will tell and much sooner than later.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by LiamB0790(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
But seriously, I still don't know why our christian brothers and sisters still spend their precious time arguing with Muslim brethren wen we all know that no matter how clear something seems to be, they'll always find a way to dispute the fact that its real. pls, I wanna urge my Christian brothers and sisters to stop arguing with or making unnecessary clarification for these atheists. No matter how cogent our pronouncement is, they'll ne'er yield to it or believe it in that their religion doesn't support it. AM PROUD AND HAPPY TO BE A CHRIST FOLLOWER...Congrats to the healed man.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Thanks bro

OK.....let's get this straight; there are no "Gods", there is only one God and there is Satan and other evil spirits who are under Satan. A man either serves God or he serves Satan and his evil spirits. There is no middle ground on this. Most people who think they are serving God just because they believe in a "Supreme being" are actually not serving God as they think. God is too holy to be approached by sinful man, and that is why no man is qualified to come to God directly. This is the reason Jesus came to pay the price to give man access to this holy God through his death on the cross that served as a sacrifice to pay for man's sins as long as we believe in him. This is why Jesus unambiguously stated in John 14: 6 "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man can come to God except through me"

You may want to ask about the claims of the different religions, but one thing I can tell you that makes the difference with genuine Christianity is this; No other man died for you to pay for your sins. Muhammed did not die for you, Buddha did not die for you. Confucious did not die for you. Even Moses did not die for you. Only Jesus died for you so that your sins can be wiped away before God based on Christ's sacrifice if you believe in him and accept him as your Lord and saviour. Other religions can only burden your life with loads of rules and regulations to keep "in order to be accepted by God" as they would say, but the truth of the matter is that religion breeds hypocrisy because no man is capable of keeping all the rules and regulations of religion if that was truly the basis of acceptability by God. This is absolutely why religion cannot save anybody! The only way to be saved is to identify with the payment for salvation that Jesus has already made on behalf of mankind and have a relationship with him. Jesus is the door to God. Without him, we would all have to suffer and pay for all our sins by ourselves, and the word of God already states that "the wages of sin is death" (death in this case means not just physical death, but eternal damnation and separation from God in hell). There is no hope for any soul that gets into hell, and that is why it is a place anybody must avoid at ALL COST!

I have said enough to let you see why man needs Jesus, the same Jesus whose power healed the mad man in question. As for atheists, I know they keep trying to disprove everything about a God who is not just alive, but powerful to do great and impossible things even without being seen physically
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by CatfishBilly: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Spacetacular, I'm back.
The person reporting my posts is a real asshole though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.