Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) (59578 Views)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines / How To Dispose A Used Condom Properly By Lolo CY, Sexual Health Expert / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by egoldi01: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
hardywaltz:
Maybe the parents where still nacking when the Mother was heavily pregnant and sperm strayed into the child's v and got her pregnant.
Haba. How on earth could this be possible! I duff cap for you oo
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Only in india.

Ever hear in India where they kill for ritual,
kill slay mamas
cut people manhood.

one thing I noticed is, you get weird news according to ur expertise.
If you're technologically improved nation you have technological weird news
if you're into money and properties you get weird news about money just like Nigeria
if you're medically inclined like Indians, medically weird news

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by AmakaJoycee(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is serious
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by dammyj13: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
indians always with abnormal foetus formation
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
stanley99a:
Hmmm

Some people will come here and blame Buhari for this now

Before nko? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Limibanti:
Miracle that science cannot explain
Allahuakbar
What is the allahu Akbar in this? you mean its a good thing that a baby is born pregnant? or an innocent child will most likely die if not for immediate medical attention? is that part of your god experiment?
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

Ever hear in India where they kill for ritual,
kill slay mamas
cut people manhood.

one thing I noticed is, you get weird news according to ur expertise.
If you're technologically improved nation you have technological weird news
if you're into money and properties you get weird news about money just like Nigeria
if you're medically inclined like Indians, medically weird news

If that were true USA and Thailand would have incredible medical cases. I think it's just the fact that indians like to shiit (literally) on their street. It's a thing in India. People prefer that than going to a toilet. It's so bad that a guy was once killed for opening a public toilet where people would pay the equivalent of 10NGN to shiit in. Some of toxic materials sip into their rivers and streams. Thats why you noticed that it's mainly poor people that give birth to this kind of kids. Because - wait for it......

They are probably the ones that would drink water from streams and rivers.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Joshmedia1: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sirambassador:
Space booked

Sell am for me na grin cheesy grin
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

If that were true USA and Thailand would have incredible medical cases. I think it's just the fact that indians like to shiit (literally) on their street. It's a thing in India. People prefer that than going to a toilet. It's so bad that a guy was once killed for opening a public toilet where people would pay the equivalent of 10NGN to shiit in. Some of toxic materials sip into their rivers and streams. Thats why you noticed that it's mainly poor people that give birth to this kind of kids. Because - wait for it......

They are probably the ones that would drink water from streams and rivers.

Well USA have good medical facilities, but no Good Doctors. when you're taking about medicine, and medical procedures, pal Give it to the Indians. Your assumptions are wrong, cus if they were through, we'd be hearing same news from Slums around the world let's say from our own Ajegunle and surburbs.

a foestus inside another foetus is rare and I can tell you it's not caused my your assumptions.
Just like you saying Albinos are caused cus you drink from contaminated waters from sewer.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

Well USA have good medical facilities, but no Good Doctors. when you're taking about medicine, and medical procedures, pal Give it to the Indians. Your assumptions are wrong, cus if they were through, we'd be hearing same news from Slums around the world let's say from our own Ajegunle and surburbs.

a foestus inside another foetus is rare and I can tell you it's not caused my your assumptions.
Just like you saying Albinos are caused cus you drink from contaminated waters from sewer.

You are not hearing news because its a tradition in india. Literally just fcking google "do indians shit in street" and see that it is a tradition.

The fact that a baby was born pregnant has absolutely nothing to do with indians being medically advanced. Well, ofcourse you would think that because most Nigerians can only afford to go there for treatment, have you ever heard a Canadian traveling to indian for surgery? Or a german? What about a Swizz? My point they are not advanced when compared to 1st world Countries.

Also Usa has good instrument but no good doctors? Lmfao. So those equipments just fall from heaven? No wonder they are called God's own country. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by extralargehead(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
atorioke:
A baby in India was born “pregnant” with his half-formed twin in a rare case that has astonished the medical fraternity in the country.

Radiologist Bhavna Thorat said some mass with the presence of bones was discovered early July in the then foetus’ abdomen during a routine scan of the 19-year-old pregnant mother.

“In the post-natal scans, we spotted another half-formed baby with a brain, arm and legs in a foetal sac in the baby’s abdomen.

“The mother had conceived twins.

“But here a twin got enveloped in the body of another twin, leading to a condition of a host baby and its parasitic twin, who grew up to 13 weeks and then stopped.

“This was a rare case of foetus-in-foetus, a congenital anomaly in which a malformed and parasitic foetus grows inside the body of a baby,’’ Thorat added.

After his birth on July 20 at Bilal Hospital in Thane, near the western city of Mumbai, the baby underwent surgery recently to have the foetus removed.

Paediatric surgeons at a separate hospital operated on July 25 to remove the unborn twin, a male about 7 cm in length and weighing around 150 grammes.

“There were no complications. Both the mother and the baby boy are still admitted but are in good health,’’ gynaecologist Neena Nichlani told newsmen.

Nichlani and Thorat said only 100 such cases have been documented worldwide.

“A foetus-in-foetus is estimated to occur once in every 500,000 live births,’’ Thorat said.

Source NAN

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/baby-born-with-pregnancy-in-india/
who gaveam belly?
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

You are not hearing news because its a tradition in india. Literally just fcking google "do indians shit in street" and see that it is a tradition.

The fact that a baby was born pregnant has absolutely nothing to do with indians being medically advanced. Well, ofcourse you would think that because most Nigerians can only afford to go there for treatment, have you ever heard a Canadian traveling to indian for surgery? Or a german? What about a Swizz? My point they are not advanced when compared to 1st world Countries.

Also Usa has good instrument but no good doctors? Lmfao. So those equipments just fall from heaven? No wonder they are called God's own country. Lol.

so. medical equipment are done by doctors.

Nigerians poo in d street pal
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

so. medical equipment are done by doctors.

Nigerians poo in d street pal

You cannot have good medical equipments without doctors. Thats like saying a country has the best fighter jet but bad pilots (how does that even make sense) Over 75,000 indians go to American university to study and out a that number a quarter of them study medicine. I guess it's because they prefer sub-par American doctors.

Nigerians dont shiit in street compared to india. Do the google search. I said its a tradition not just about randomly taking dump outside.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by EKONGKING: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

You cannot have good medical equipments without doctors. Thats like saying a country has the best fighter jet but bad pilots (how does that even make sense) Over 75,000 indians go to American university to study and out a that number a quarter of them study medicine. I guess it's because they prefer sub-par American doctors.

Nigerians dont shiit in street compared to india. Do the google search. I said its a tradition not just about randomly taking dump outside.

Medicine in U.S.A is very lucrative, a doctor earns after graduation a minimum of 100000 dollars . Forget Indian ,chinese , U.k, any country doctors want to emigrate to USA .
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by jaywhoco(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
stanley99a:
Hmmm

but think about it there is a connection. don't know how but there is...
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by armadeo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
bros, not many have access to medical encyclopedias like you but your point is good/noted about people at least making the effort to use their internet access to better educate themselves

I always laugh whenever I see comments on threads like this due to the mental laziness of the youths of today.

Hookline and sinker they swallow. You see something you don't understand on your smart phone instead of just typing Google they begin to rant in complete buffoonery.

There is no hope.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Gorthy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
END TIME BABY
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
EKONGKING:

Medicine in U.S.A is very lucrative, a doctor earns after graduation a minimum of 100000 dollars . Forget Indian ,chinese , U.k, any country doctors want to emigrate to USA .

You know what else is lucrative in USA? Everything. Your argument is not valid.
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Nickifrosh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
;DHmmmm... Buhari see what you caused
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Macmoni(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
hardywaltz:
Maybe the parents where still nacking when the Mother was heavily pregnant and sperm strayed into the child's v and got her pregnant.
oya jugde urself!
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Sirambassador(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joshmedia1:

Sell am for me na grin cheesy grin
how much you go pay... grin
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by luluman: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
stanley99a:
Hmmm

Maybe those that have a child growing in their brain abi?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Pinkfeet: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by pyro10(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2017
nonsense post.........
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by dtrend(m): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Actuarydeji:
The world is coming to an end
shit happens
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by dtrend(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=hardywaltz post=59049057]Maybe the parents where still nacking when the Mother was heavily pregnant and sperm strayed into the child's v and got her pregnant.

The baby is a male
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by dtrend(m): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2017
calddon:
Did he swallow his broda?.... Dumb me undecided Some kids can be greedy Sha
complications happens
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by fuckjesus(m): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Henrydboss:
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks

University of Ilorin.
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by laiza(m): 4:22am On Aug 02, 2017
hardywaltz:
this is hilarious, insane! How could you even think like that. Lol.....so a v that hasn't formed at all received spetmatozoa that died long after it fertilized the egg and accidentally impregnated the unborn foetus. #wehdonesir!!!
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by royal231(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2017
GUYS IF UNA GIVE UNA GIRL BELLE MAKE UNA BEGIN DEY PLAY SAFE... COS BABIES WEY DEY BELLE NOW GET MIND.. THE BABY MAMA DEY COLLECT TYE BABY INSIDE BELLE DEY FOLLOW COLLECT..
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by KingGBsky(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Limibanti:
Miracle that science cannot explain Allahuakbar
Come here is not boko haram camp o.
Re: Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) by Guadiol104(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2017
A no bliff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.