Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments (689 Views)

“I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments / This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social / Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by nazanwannem: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Following the release of his unedited 'beautiful' photos which fetched him lots of criticism, Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky has cried out, saying the photos which bared his 'bad look' was the handiwork of his enemies. 

He further said he will start denying his fans the opportunity to take photos with him, as they will edit it and send to selfish bloggers who wouldn't wait for the truth.

Here's his rants;

http://www.lailasblog.com/enemies-edited-flawles-photos-look-bad-bobrisky-laments/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by WebSurfer(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin angry
Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by wahles(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
U r wicked
Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol
Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
No amount of make-up can save this masquerade....if u like assemble all d professional make up artists in d world .... His case is hopeless....he is 'flawlessly' fugly!.....make God 4give me sha...

1 Like

Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by RSVP: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
His fans?? grin

Dis guy is crazy.
Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by stGabrielo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
angry angry #50 should have stop this bastard from coming to earth. #smh

2 Likes

Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by Nangirl(f): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
As if you looked good
Re: 'my Enemies Edited My 'flawles' Photos To Look Bad' -bobrisky Laments by Tynasparks(f): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lmao... Clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria / Breaking News!!! Iyana Ipaja Boils As Police Clash With Hoodlums In Lagos / Top 10 Most Charming Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.