Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

“I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments (1189 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by QueenLisa(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2019
The cross-dresser has called on all the girls on his Instagram page to come to his help as he is short of pants and bras.

He shared a text-picture on his Instagram that reads, ‘I need new pant and bra’ and specifically asked boys to stay off the post.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE FULL POST >>https://globng.com/i-think-i-need-a-new-pants-and-bras-bobrisky-laments/

Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by kestolove95(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by Solowande(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2019
For her mind na.. she is a slay queen. God made you in his own image and likeness but you decided to make yourself in the image of olosho.
Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by nzeobi(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2019
mad transgendered, continue making noise until you are paraded in boxers
Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by QueenLisa(f): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by QueenLisa(f): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2019
angry ;DW
Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by QueenLisa(f): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2019
sad sad
Re: “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Oloribu....Omo abipabe....

(1) (Reply)

Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H / None Of Buhari's Children Wished Him A Happy Birthday / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.