Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

English Test At The US Consulate - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / English Test At The US Consulate (5425 Views)

United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Assessment Test At Workforce / Ecobank 2017 Assessment Test At U.I On The 11th Of November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Test At The US Consulate by Gemc3(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
OG2TURN:

Yes! if u are referring to d position advertised on the 23rd of june , 2017.

Alright. Thanks for the response. It seems no one has been sent any mail yet.
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gemc3:

Alright. Thanks for the response. It seems no one has been sent any mail yet.
I'm yet to get any response from them also.
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by yacha77: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Gbaremu:
Quite a long time my people. So sorry I have been away due to some health challenges but I thank God am back on my feet. I also applied as a Maintenance Inspector like @adekanmbi1986 and haven't heard from the consulate. I also applied recently as Residential Maintenance Supervisor but no news yet not even for test..
thank God for ur Good health bro. All the best.
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by yacha77: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks to everybody for your helpful responses as a lot of us are getting info that can help. Keep it coming guys + we need people who attended the interview to share their experiences.

1 Like

Re: English Test At The US Consulate by qeemus: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Sadly the position of travel clerk has been filled...questionable recruitment process!
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by ejifranks(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
qeemus:
Sadly the position of travel clerk has been filled...questionable recruitment process!
you called them?

3 Likes

Re: English Test At The US Consulate by yacha77: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2017
qeemus:
Hi qeemus, did u call them
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by qeemus: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
yacha77:
Hi qeemus, did u call them
yes I did
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by Ngoziesq: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello guys, I've been keenly following this thread and it's helping out. Did anyone apply for the recent adverts that ended Dec 28th 2017? Who has received any invite?
Re: English Test At The US Consulate by abokoku(f): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2021
I want to state here that US embassy job is a scam and is being gotten on nepotism and favoritism. I travelled all the way on Invitation for English language test. I passed the English Language Test. I did the Driving Test. Up till now, I've not been called. Information reached me that someone who failed English language test was called for the job. How many people on nairaland testified on getting the job with US embassy. Black Nigerian guys have spoiled the place with Nigeria mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor / Finca Micro Finance Bank / Noemdek Limited Oil & Gas Graduate Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.