Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Thank You Everyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Everyone (460 Views)

Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You / Thank you all / Thank You 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Everyone by buharipikin: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
I want to use this medium to express my profound gratitude to people who hate and love buhari, Enemies of state I say thank you, people who wished him death thank you also, The loyalists to buhari I also say thank you very much, baba is coming back next week, I know I have been banned plenty times by a frustrated mod who thinks he's going to be a mod forever, also thank you very much, and also to seun, to those who called the mods on my head, thank you,
Vote wisely come 2019
Don't be deceived again
A message from Buharison aka buharichild aka proudtobeamumu
Re: Thank You Everyone by andreweb(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
Re: Thank You Everyone by buharipikin: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112 I can see you viewing
Re: Thank You Everyone by buharipikin: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
andreweb:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
Enemy of state what doest thou on my thread
Re: Thank You Everyone by buharipikin: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wailers please avoid this thread
Re: Thank You Everyone by Maxi112: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:
Maxi1....12 I can see you viewing
Hope that got you exited?
Re: Thank You Everyone by buharipikin: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Hope that got you exited?
I greet u sa enemy of state, You always hated me, keep on hating while i soar higher

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Lose Someone You Never Had? / Watch This Before Using A Condom / Let's Bring Back 2go Love...bring Back 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.