Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (77903 Views)

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by ArcGibson(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Esskiss ma, Seems I'm confused. What is dry, what is smelly? What product?
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by excel101(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Lemonade01:
What's moral value does dis teach us now...Too many useless post making FP this days while the likes of explorer won't be granted front page..undecided
You'll rather praise the discovery and encourage our ladies and women to help themselves with such products.
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Lemonade01(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
excel101:
You'll rather praise the discovery and encourage our ladies and women to help themselves with such products.
What product, who certified are product customer worthy, does she have a nafdac no for her products, ask yourself does questions 1st b4 infecting our ladies further!
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Oyindawealth(f): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2017
This post isn't detailed enough!!
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Oyindawealth(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
This post isn't detailed enough!! It's so confusing the information is on d zero level.. And it's not even first of it kind.... Mtsheeew!!!
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Divay22(f): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2017
ikp120:
It makes the pussy to stop smelling badly.

I swear, I don't know how it works. Please forgive me
Then go and do research on it and give me feed back angry
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by HyperBase(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Na juju thing be this abi wetin. Yet to understand what it really is.
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2017
TheSCRYPT:

Staand!
Old friend?
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by TheSCRYPT: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2017
staand:

Old friend?

I believe. How have you been?
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheSCRYPT:

I believe. How have you been?
smiley I'm still alive eh
Let me stalk you a bit.
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Iyamar(f): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zeze06:
How can I become a distributor of the product? Let me google it smiley
follow her on Instagram @Jaaruma_empire
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Iyamar(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:

Then go and do research on it and give me feed back angry
Goron Tula is for Dry virginal. U will not go dry as a woman and ur pu**y will be so wet�follow her to know more @Jaaruma_empire. Ask any more questions
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by Iyamar(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lemonade01:
What product, who certified are product customer worthy, does she have a nafdac no for her products, ask yourself does questions 1st b4 infecting our ladies further!
Follow her to know more she has nafdac and very good lady. @@Jaaruma_empire
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by closearms(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
a lot of people he been asking for the interpretation of her post on the subject matter of goron tulla.. is not azanza .. Google it and see the health benefit of azanza garckeana it has a lot benefit for both parties mostly woman fertility affairs .. is mostly found in gombe /bauchi ...but gombe to precise
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by jbblues24(m): 5:39am On May 31, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would. wink
Re: Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen by RuggedSniper: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ndlistic:
Smelly Dry Vagina? Watch How To Drown Your Man In Bed..... Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

Young Entrepreneurs and Nigerian Youths are making waves!!!!!!

Jaaruma, the young entrepreneur has introduced and released a New product called Goron Tula GT and Goron Tula with Lakanin Ningi GTMLN that is taking over the Nigerian Market.

Jaaruma is the true definition of Young Entrepreneurs and Nigerian Youths Making Waves because she started from humble beginnings with nothing but her hard work is now paying off as she vacations in a $12,000 PER NIGHT Underwater Suite In Atlantis Dubai....!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/jaaruma_empire/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGcOd71h2VE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.