Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) (26756 Views)

Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) / Facebook Users Build A New House For An Old Widow In Rivers State (Photos) / Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Rondigee: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
God will give to you 100 times what you have spent here
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Ndukings92(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bikonu Oraifite o di na Imo state?
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Rondigee: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
God will provide for you 100 times what you have spent here
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Nwakaumu(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's how we roll.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
you have a golden heart , though I see this as waste, the widow is closer to her grave... the house is it for her alone ? or relatives will join her ?
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by mokane28: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cute house and fine wife with nice ukwu grin the man dey enjoy shaa, may poverty, sickness, troubles, sorrows never near you and your generations unborn! Amen! God bless me to bless others!
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by WhoIBe: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is the best thing I have seen today, make God continue to bless you....... Wao
Father God please help me to do likewise in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Apina(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Akalia:
Why take to social media just to let the whole world know you are giving to charity. Has bill gate ever publicly announced his giving to charity? Man you have received your reward in full since all you seek is to aggrandise yourself and massage your ego. Mtcheew.
There's nothing egotistical about it. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves and others that there's still good in people and we can also do same.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by girl4rmspace(f): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oh these sort of men are worth more than gold

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by suny247: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Diamonddris people de yan beta things your own na to post pictures with girls. i no blame you sha
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by annyberry: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wow nice gesture from my landlord.....suprise to see dis anyways,he is a good man.....thumbs up my landlord
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by seunfape(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
That is humanitarian
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by kenex4ever(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rmxr:

Rituals like Otokoto Vincent Duru...

Like the one that happened in Ozubulu community in Anambra state

Like the restaurant in Anambra that served human flesh.
no restaurant served human parts in anambra, na Afonja people dey generate such negative news just to portray d Igbos in bad manner. Police in anambra confirmed that there was no such.

When Clifford Orji sold human parts and probably ate from it, afonja broadcasted it and made sure it went round d whole country.
But when when their brother Akindele from Ogun did dsame by eating human flesh they made sure d news did not go far.

http://newsrescue.com/nigeria-cannibal-who-sells-body-parts-to-churches-and-ritualists-caught-in-ogun-state/#axzz4oXJPnKto

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by azimibraun: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
I am not wrong after all...Nobody is ever childless after all. God only kept her child away from her all along and brought him to her now. Go tell the mama she doesn't have a child and she will ask you to tell her who the Man who built her a house is? This is a wonderful day.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
paschu:
cheesy

Way to go Sir!

May the face of God Almighty shine on you continually.

May the universe and all the elements of nature conspire in your favor always.

May all in your lineage forever be sheltered and comforted.

May your descendants take cue from you and do even more generously than you will ever do.

And may the normal rewards for your children (and their children's children to infinite generations) be to possess the treasures they do not necessarily deserve.

I DECREE it in the Name of The Lord Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen.
Gbam, so shall it be cool
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Kosilblack: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Francis Nzelu who lives in Aba....

"Help the weak if u are strong" it started about two months ago this poor childless widow from my maternal home in oraifite was living in this former old mud house but I changed her life and happiness with this new 3 bed room house with a detached store and kitchen I bless God for giving me the strength this is the 4th for my people pls friends pray to God to give me more strength to do more it gives me inner joy to see this become a reality".

Kudos to him!May God bless him more!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-what-man-did-for-poor-childless.html?m=1

Wrong i information, he is my sister's husband .he is from Orafite in Anambra State not Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by trumpcoat(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is Evans not an igbo man, giving is a gift and not a habit,except you're born with it, you can never be generous, God bless you brother more Greece to your elbows
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by DjAndroid: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
But oraifite is not Imo state.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by nayosman: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
God bless you my brother. You are a true man of love. God bless you.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by pattyekpo: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello friends August 2 is my birthday please wish me well!!���thank YouTube
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by eunisam: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Glory to God
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by NaijaElba(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
if government fails to help the poor, we that are well to do shld find means of helping them than showing Gucci bags we bought online.....these are the types of threads I love to see not useless ones. God bless you @op for putting this thread up.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Topgainer: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Some false Prophet somewhere will be wishing he was able to convince the man to sow seed and tithe with the money to gods of his commission instead. The gods of the commission has the 'powers' to do all things except to create money for the false Prophet.
Many men richer than Mr Nzelu have been brainwashed by talknado Prophets to fund the lavish lifestyles of Papa Daddy and Mummy Mama Overseers.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Kokaine(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
paschu:
cheesy

Way to go Sir!

May the face of God Almighty shine on you continually.

May the universe and all the elements of nature conspire in your favor always.

May all in your lineage forever be sheltered and comforted.

May your descendants take cue from you and do even more generously than you will ever do.

And may the normal rewards for your children (and their children's children to infinite generations) be to possess the treasures they do not necessarily deserve.

I DECREE it in the Name of The Lord Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen.
this is the kind of thing we want to see. not one hushpuppi showing off his gucci singlets and fendi watch
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Marvis4real(f): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Just wish someone who is strong here will just give me 200k to pay my outstanding fees at FUTO and defend my thesis.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
I love this. but there is something different about this man. He has Yoruba blood in his veins
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by modaink333: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
90%of people with this kind gesture is Catholic
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oraifite in Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State. Home of some billionaires.
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by truely: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
God bless you man...as u wipe out tear from this woman's eyes so shall God make way in any red sea that confront you and your family...In jesus name ...Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by czarina(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
It must be an ibo man..Ibos are so caring,generous,loving ad very friendly cheesy
you just had to drag tribal sentiments into this beautiful thread angry
Re: Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) by swedbase(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
God bless him more and more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filling Station 'Set Ablaze' In Bayelsa Over Sale Of Illegally Refined Product / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) / How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.