Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs (1828 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Reacts As Timi Frank Calls Buhari Govt. Yahoo Yahoo / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lagospeople1: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs For Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPyhJVTWUg
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by fatimababy95(f): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
i do not even Know What to say on such threads

1 Like

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by divinehand2003(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
What nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by omenka(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
There are just three musician at the moment in Nigeria; first is Timi Dakolo, next is Asa, and lastly, the rest.

I hardly listen to "the rest".

1 Like

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by cursedAbiola(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
omenka:
There are just three musician at the moment in Nigeria; first is Timi Dakolo, next is Asa, and lastly, the rest.

Sharap one man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by openla(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
cursedAbiola:

Oyami lenu o
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Jaideyone(m): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2017
cursedAbiola:
you are the one asking him to shut up and not express his opinion yet you say one man's food is another Man's poison. Typical confused ipob yoot

1 Like

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:

it depends on your genre as me I don't listen to them but am about to feature Timi
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lagospeople1: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Hizzy:

it depends on your genre as me I don't listen to them but am about to feature Timi

waiting for you to feature him, and send me the song make i hear am
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
So I marry you to come faint for another man like me ? That means if she sees Chris brown she'll go naked.

As soon as she wakes, her things will be in her father's house, nonsense !

2 Likes

Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by omogidi234(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
That husband is a surprise puller. Keep the good suprise up. Women like it!
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lanretoye(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
what do they mean by crash as if nobody invited him.
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lagospeople1: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
wizzyrich:
So I marry you to come faint for another man like me ? That means if she sees Chris brown she'll go naked.

no be say she slept with the guy na
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lagospeople1: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
omogidi234:
That husband is a surprise puller. Keep the good suprise up. Women like it!

they will make a good couple, if the man is like this
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagospeople1:

no be say she slept with the guy na
if she'd screamed in excitement, it would have been a different tin, but to faint, that's too extreme.
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lagospeople1: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
wizzyrich:
if she'd screamed in excitement, it would have been a different tin, but to faint, that's too extreme.

maybe she fainted coz of happiness, not because she love him...
maybe she is the kind of person that cant handle surprises
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by PatriotTemidayo: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
wizzyrich:

Bros cry person no dey play with you? grin
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Lagospeople1: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think it is normal for a woman to faint in excitement, she could as well be excited about a new car or house..
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagospeople1:

waiting for you to feature him, and send me the song make i hear am
OK
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by Afrohits: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
why should she faint, i find it odd
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by gossipcop: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
omoh, u sure say this woman love her husband?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill / Military Operation Ongoing On In All Six Geo Political Zone / What Warranted The APC Insult Directed At Obi Of Onitsha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.