Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja (40036 Views)

NIDCOM Lists Items Allegedly Carted Away By Communications Minister / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Lists Items Allegedly Stolen From His Room After Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Fazemood(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Eyaaa! So They've Ransacked Oga's House, Taken Everything Even Toilet? Hmmm, Now Where Will Oga Be Shitting Naw?? cry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Eportal123: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
My brother

Ransacking the goddamn house mehn
oganology33:
He should forget it. It's OUR national cake. Those police officers have collected their pensions and gratuity in advance.

If I'm a guard or policeman in Deziani's house, wat do you thing I'd be doing ryt now?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by MultiCEO1: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

Don't worry the list for Karma to act upon is long, but let GEJ enjoy his own first

Then your karma is still very dumb and unjust. It doesn't follow the rule of first come, first serve.

What happened to Jonathan is a mere happenstance. It could be anybody. I hope when a misfortune visits you someday, which I wouldn't pray for, you'll actually accept it as karma for whatever crime you allegedly committed.

Going by your logic, Buhari's illness is a work of karma for causing us severe hardship, grounding the economy, and killing innocent and armless biafran agitators exercising their right.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by deeone10: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
25 refrigerators in one house?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by veraponpo(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the true definition of Karma.

God put GEJ to watch over Nigeria, protect her and make her a great nation; he stole so much from the country, depleted her resources and now she might never recover.

GEJ put policemen to watch over his house, make it impregnable and keep his properties safe.
They stole up almost everything and sold them off at a give-away auction.

Karma is a bîtch but
God really works in miraculous ways

Stealing is now corruption, when reality dawned on him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Please where is the list? Seun Osewa and your staffs please what is the matter with you guys for goodness sake? So whatever anyone like he or she just post in here and you allowed it to show up in front page without you checking it, then why are you in the office? Please guy do your job and stop allowing nonsense post like this because I can not see any list of item here listed by Jonathan.

Guys remember soon the bill to control all social media is about to be pass note this down and don't say it's not possible it's already finalized don't let them vex their anger on NL because NL has always be their target for long kindly checkmate all lies and silly post in the name of seeking dole through traffic jam when business is shut down traffic jam become useless.

This was how some came here and say over 30 air-condition over 40 refrigerators blabla in 4 bed room house this is so silly lies I have ever read about all my life. How will a whole president will be storing refrigerators and air conditions it's an insult and a slap and yet some poverty riding brains here still belief. I sometime just realized truly over 20 million Nigerians really has some kind of madness if not how can you belief a ex president will be so low and be storing air condition and refrigerators please for what how much does those items cost? average rich guy in Nigeria will not even dare such nonsense. Its like someone saying I'm storing air condition or refrigerators for what?

This was how some among the 20 million mad man in Nigeria belief Diezani stole *90 billion US alone* and the country entire reserve since Independence from all past govt has never achieved such figure in foreign reserved but one person has stolen *90 billion US* and yet people belief and when you ask them are you educated then you will be hearing I graduated from from so and so university but simple reasoning and calculation they acted like morons.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by segadon7(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2017
36 tvs and 25 fridges,the place nah hotel,im sure he rearly stays there sef,these our past nd present leaders and their wasteful spending/lifestyle has to be put on check somehow....meanwhile me no get pity nor remorse for him.may God heal Nigeria.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by AngelicBeing: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2017
oganology33:
He should forget it. It's OUR national cake. Those police officers have collected their pensions and gratuity in advance.

If I'm a guard or policeman in Deziani's house, wat do you thing I'd be doing ryt now?
Buhaha, l agree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by peternatan(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2017
I will never build such magnificent house and leave it unoccupied rather I will use it to open brothel
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by newslifeop: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Oh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Then your karma is still very dumb and unjust. It doesn't follow the rule of first come, first serve.

What happened to Jonathan is a mere happenstance. It could be anybody. I hope when a misfortune visits you someday, which I wouldn't pray for, you'll actually accept it as karma for whatever crime you allegedly commit.

Going by your logic, Buhari's illness is a work of karma for causing us severe hardship, grounding the economy, and killing innocent and armless biafran agitators exercising their right.

Shift make I faint abeg, so you want Karma a supernatural phenomenon to operate by human principles
Let me profile you: You are an Igbo person pained by PMB's victory in 2015, you love for GEJ the looter and wrecker of our destiny is blinding, you also like Apostle Suleiman, Fayose, FFK and Nnamdi Kanu who fools you with his unintelligent agitation
Brain fall on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Wolfbrother:

You mean stealing only occurs at a federal level? Wow nice one you eediot , 2004 he was deputy governor of delta state

First, GEJ is from Bayelsa, not Delta. Secondly, what brings you to the conclusion that GEJ looted Bayelsa's money in order for him to acquire a common 4 bedroom duplex?

If you think a one time Senior Lecturer who ventured into politics to become a deputy governor need to loot to acquire a duplex, then you must be out of your mind.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

Thanks for letting us know how long he has been looting, since 2004 or even before
Mehnn, that's worse than Evans self

Yeah, same way you've been stealing from birth in order to eat.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by MultiCEO1: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

Shift make I faint abeg, so you want Karma a supernatural phenomenon to operate by human principles
Let me profile you: You are an Igbo person pained by PMB's victory in 2015, you love for GEJ the looter and wrecker of our destiny is blinding, you also like Apostle Suleiman, Fayose, FFK and Nnamdi Kanu who fools you with his unintelligent agitation

Your profiling is quite correct, but just that you missed where the brain should fall. I think you need the brain most. Take it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by BiggyBamBam: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
So GEJ, a former President of Nigeria does not have Security that are paid by the state?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Wolfbrother(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Acidosis:

First, GEJ is from Bayelsa, not Delta. Secondly, what brings you to the conclusion that GEJ looted Bayelsa's money in order for him to acquire a common 4 bedroom duplex?

If you think a one time Senior Lecturer who ventured into politics to become a deputy governor need to loot to acquire a duplex, then you must be out of your mind.

Wow lovely coincidence he decided to do it in 2004 eh? Lecturer use lecturer salary to buy duplex in abuja? grin shocked shocked shocked All the time he was a lecturer he didnt do it o ...but in his last year as deputy governor he decides to ... dont worry, i understand. Stealing is not corruption. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by MultiCEO1: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have a sort of apathy for religion so Suleiman isn't one of them.

On the wrecker of your destiny, I think the man who introduce SAP, if you know what that is, actually did wreck us. The greatest wreckers of your destiny are the military interventionists, IBB and the institutionalization of corruption, along with the SAP: structural adjustment Programme, the economic policies of Buhari of 1983-85 and now, the insane looting of Abacha which is still being recovered almost two decades after. Those are the wreckers of your destiny, not GEJ. Thanks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
jrusky:
Please where is the list? Seun Osewa and your staffs please what is the matter with you guys for goodness sake? So whatever anyone like he or she just post in here and you allowed it to show up in front page without you checking it, then why are you in the office? Please guy do your job and stop allowing nonsense post like this because I can not see any list of item here listed by Jonathan.

Guys remember soon the bill to control all social media is about to be pass note this down and don't say it's not possible it's already finalized don't let them vex their anger on NL because NL has always be their target for long kindly checkmate all lies and silly post in the name of seeking dole through traffic jam when business is shut down traffic jam become useless.

This was how some came here and say over 30 air-condition over 40 refrigerators blabla in 4 bed room house this is so silly lies I have ever read about all my life. How will a whole president will be storing refrigerators and air conditions it's an insult and a slap and yet some poverty riding brains here still belief. I sometime just realized truly over 20 million Nigerians really has some kind of madness if not how can you belief a ex president will be so low and be storing air condition and refrigerators please for what how much does those items cost? average rich guy in Nigeria will not even dare such nonsense. Its like someone saying I'm storing air condition or refrigerators for what?

This was how some among the 20 million mad man in Nigeria belief Diezani stole *90 billion US alone* and the country entire reserve since Independence from all past govt has never achieved such figure in foreign reserved but one person has stolen *90 billion US* and yet people belief and when you ask them are you educated then you will be hearing I graduated from from so and so university but simple reasoning and calculation they acted like morons.

Nigeria's major problem is that majority of those who call themselves Nigerians are intellectually incapacitated.

The same sets of people who believed an ex Minister stole 90 billion US dollars (33 Trillion Naira) are the same intellectually incapacitated citizens condemning GEJ for owing an imaginary 40 refrigerators in a 4 bedroom apartment. Note that the entire FG budget throughout Yar'dua/GEJ era is less than 33 Trillion Naira.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Wow lovely coincidence he decided to do it in 2004 eh? Lecturer use lecturer salary to buy duplex in abuja? grin shocked shocked shocked All the time he was a lecturer he didnt do it o ...but in his last year as deputy governor he decides to ... dont worry, i understand. Stealing is not corruption. grin grin grin

What's the cost of a 4 bedroom duplex?

A one time Lecturer decided to venture into politics and you wonder why he made Abuja a destination choice? Where else should he have chosen? Your dusty village?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by akpanmummy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
GEJ was[i] not the first,[/i] nor [i]the only [/i]former president. Why the EFCC, WHISTLE BLOW & VINDICTIVE attacks only on him and the people that ruled with him. Enough of these hypocritical fight against corruption!
Lemme come and be going... shocked cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by arsenal33: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let us list what was stolen by his PDPeeps too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by rikamann: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
So GEJ, a former President of Nigeria does not have Security that are paid by the state?

This is rude to a former President, we have serious ethnic problem in Nigeria. Can this be done to any other President? Very unfair!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by sunepapi14: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
This man should stop lying nw ehn.......
4 Bedroom flat with 36 Plasma TV sets?..... Na the world him dey watch?

Boys are just taking their own share of the national cake jare.......

But wait o, abi no be say na him babe pack comot for the house? Just thinking aloud tho
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Bimpe29: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Stealing is corruption anywhere, anytime. But, the thieves would have justified their evil act with the belief that the stolen items are products of criminal acquisitions.

Their own share of National Cake... grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by ladychioma: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
ediama:
When you concentrate on a person mistakes/errows too long, in a long run it begin to smell like jealousy.

Na only this man don rule Nigeria?
Ask them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Wolfbrother(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Acidosis:

What's the cost of a 4 bedroom duplex?

A one time Lecturer decided to venture into politics and you wonder why he made Abuja a destination choice? Where else should he have chosen? Your dusty village?

Did he run for delta vice president from abuja? Abi state politics are being run from abuja? issok , continue deceiving yourself , stealing is not corruption. Again you tell me how much land is in gwarimpa, not ordinary land o, developed land.. you are suffering from chronic denial if you thing your man started stealing when he became president .. Pps... land in my "village" is expensive, coman buy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by greatman247(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
oganology33:

You're correct ojare

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by myhotbrain: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the true definition of Karma.

God put GEJ to watch over Nigeria, protect her and make her a great nation; he stole so much from the country, depleted her resources and now she might never recover.

GEJ put policemen to watch over his house, make it impregnable and keep his properties safe.
They stole up almost everything and sold them off at a give-away auction.

Karma is a bîtch but
God really works in miraculous ways
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
oganology33:

what you should do is to report any suspected move by such criminal diez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.