Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja (40021 Views)

NIDCOM Lists Items Allegedly Carted Away By Communications Minister / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Lists Items Allegedly Stolen From His Room After Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Yeah, same way you've been stealing from birth in order to eat.

I've been stealing from birth to eat shocked

All because you want defend a thief embarassed

You are not intelligent, it's a fact not an abuse, I hope you understand and know the difference(But I doubt you would)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by vital: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
POLITICAL ELITES ARE HUNTING THE MASSESS.LETS WAKE UP AND GO AGAINST THEM BY ANY MEANS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

I've been stealing from birth to eat shocked

All because you want defend a thief embarassed

You are not intelligent, it's a fact not an abuse, I hope you understand and know the difference(But I doubt you would)

I'm only defending commonsense.

At least have some facts before you pass false judgments. You're not so different from the illiterate zoo policeman that recently called me a Yahoo boy simply because he saw a cheap laptop in my bag.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by tiger28: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

Can't you read and understand?

Later you will start complaining that you are jobless.
defenders of thieves! So because i misquoted 36 refrigerators instead of 25 ,thats your issue?in a four befroom house??and you didnt see anything alarming? So sad most of you defenders hardly can afford JUST one TV. Pathetic!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by sonnie10: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the true definition of Karma.

God put GEJ to watch over Nigeria, protect her and make her a great nation; he stole so much from the country, depleted her resources and now she might never recover.

GEJ put policemen to watch over his house, make it impregnable and keep his properties safe.
They stole up almost everything and sold them off at a give-away auction.

Karma is a bîtch but
God really works in miraculous ways

Nonsense. Do you think thieves care if you are a rich man or a crayfish seller? If there is an opportunity, the particular category of thief would steal.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by olusola200: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thief don thief thief

35 TV

Ole
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by dnawah(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-lists-items-stolen-house/
i wish na the house them steal self.so that house dey empty when plenty people the find where to sleep.there is a God o!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by 1009ja: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
When was the last time he was in the house?
Looters using our money to amass wealth and properties that they have absolutely no need for.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by Damilolasmarto(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
And this same guy promised security of lives and property
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Acidosis:

I'm only defending commonsense.

At least have some facts before you pass false judgments. You're not so different from the illiterate zoo policeman that recently called me a Yahoo boy simply because he saw a cheap laptop in my bag.

Evidence?? shocked

How old are you in Nigeria political news circle undecided

Cause I see a big L on your chest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.