Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students (18388 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Make Money Doing Homework For Foreign Students At Studypool / Government Of Japan Internship Program 2018 Is Now Open For Foreign Nationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by angusakpuogwu: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
eduresearch:

use your real address and i think the problem is ur essay. You will be helping foreign students to solve their assignment and so ur essay need to be good to get approval. Most of the students are from uk

is most of the students from us or uk?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by angusakpuogwu: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
dekate1:

Pls i requested and i jus got an SMS dat my application has been successful dat i should log in and start tutoring
Pls i need guide on the pay pattern
Tutoring pattern
How I can collect d moni etc
I need full guide

pls on the true and false section, are mlst of the students from US or UK?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by dekate1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
angusakpuogwu:

pls on the true and false section, are mlst of the students from US or UK?
Uk
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by uchbaba(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pinkblue:
drop contact
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by angusakpuogwu: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2017
dekate1:

Uk

Tutors should above all else strive to appear formal and professional. True or False
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by dekate1(f): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2017
angusakpuogwu:

Tutors should above all else strive to appear formal and professional. True or False
False
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by ucheuzor1(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Those studypool dudes are mad. I wrote my mail very well and they rejected it. Maybe its because am flying Nigerian flag. Am gonna use VPN and fly British flag since they don't want me to be real.

1 Like

Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=ucheuzor1 post=59136570]Those studypool dudes are mad. I wrote my mail very well and they rejected it. Maybe its because am flying Nigerian flag. Am gonna use VPN and fly British flag since they don't want me to be real.[/quote
not because u are a nigerian. Am a Nigerian and some other that got approval through this post are also Nigerians. Work more on ur essay. Even if u fly Britain flag and ur essay is bad it will be also be rejected
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
eduresearch:
Note- i am sharing this because i have tried it and it worked for me.

Finding an online work that pays as a Nigerian is very difficult. On this post, i will be sharing one online work that i have tried and i am into that really worked for me.

My aim of sharing this post is to help someone who might have been surfing the web for an online work.
For more than Three months i have been working as a tutor on study pool and i want to tell you that it has been great though challenging. Study pool accepts Nigerians in their platform but here you must be honest with the answers you provide for students in order to gain reputation. You have wild rang of subject to choose from (English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics, government etc). i have earned close to $370 on this platform and i am happy with it, it does not require me to be on the system 24 hours and i can work at my own pace.
But you must be careful and be sure that each time you bid for a student question you can deliver and always bid for questions you are sure you can solve.

Study pool - Studypool is an online marketplace that connects students with questions with tutors that can help them. Basically, Studypool is like having thousands of friends who are expert tutors that can help you with any question at any time. this site receives over 10,000 questions posted by students every single day.
visit https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for.html to continue reading
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Calyb(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2017
After I got this what next pls

Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by angusakpuogwu: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
my application has been rejected for the second time. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i am fucking tired
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Melvinsofty: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please someone should help me out on that paypal account I got stuck when they requested for my card
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Pinkblue:
yes at 5k drop contact
Olatunjiolaseni@gmail.com
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Mustack: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Moesty:

You can use payoneer mastercard to withdraw paypal money here in a nigerian atm.
How can someone get d card and its usage. Also can paypal be use to purchase stuffs online?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Nnabugwu8590: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2017
dekate1:

Pls i requested and i jus got an SMS dat my application has been successful dat i should log in and start tutoring
Pls i need guide on the pay pattern
Tutoring pattern
How I can collect d moni etc
I need full guide
My dear, after your application, how long did it take you to receive the SMS that your application has been successful?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by dekate1(f): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

My dear, after your application, how long did it take you to receive the SMS that your application has been successful?
Less Dan an hour
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Nnabugwu8590: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
dekate1:

Less Dan an hour
Okay, thanks. Finished my application around 2:30AM today and I am yet to get any correspondence from them. What is your take on that?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by dekate1(f): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

Okay, thanks. Finished my application around 2:30AM today and I am yet to get any correspondence from them. What is your take on that?
Dunno sha
But stay positive since u haven't gotten any rejection yet
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Mustack:

How can someone get d card and its usage. Also can paypal be use to purchase stuffs online?

you sign up at payoneer and a free card is automatically sent to you, make sure you just give them your home address or any address that is easy to locate dats all, click this link to create a payoneer account: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/T0dXIwwqwnjGdJxgezbgFF_eg34ofiLJ0RgmCJEScvxh4U01DPab_xwAjYrYc55g--aWVJXjb9Zhq_Zp6ypkUA2

as for the paypal you need to get a US Verified account to be able to make purchases online
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by SoNature(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
eduresearch:

pls ur essay should be free from error and check ur spellings. U can search for likely essay on the net in order not to be disqualified again. I want to see someone with successful outcome.

My application was successful after a second careful try. Please I need you to guide me. What's next? Thanks
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
SoNature:

My application was successful after a second careful try. Please I need you to guide me. What's next? Thanks
i have answered ur question in the comment section of the blog.
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Mirian9552: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please how do I apply? I don't seem to be getting it right, please help me with the application link. Thank you
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by mars2015: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Mirian9552 post=59910617]Please how do I apply? I don't seem to be getting it right, please help me with the application link. Thank you
[/quote
visit https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for.html
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2017
SoNature:

congrat
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by ijames: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2017
My application has been approved, what's next?
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
congratulation, the next thing is to start tutoring
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by mars2015: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
eduresearch:
Note- i am sharing this because i have tried it and it worked for me.

Finding an online work that pays as a Nigerian is very difficult. On this post, i will be sharing one online work that i have tried and i am into that really worked for me.

My aim of sharing this post is to help someone who might have been surfing the web for an online work.
For more than Three months i have been working as a tutor on study pool and i want to tell you that it has been great though challenging. Study pool accepts Nigerians in their platform but here you must be honest with the answers you provide for students in order to gain reputation. You have wild rang of subject to choose from (English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics, government etc). i have earned close to $370 on this platform and i am happy with it, it does not require me to be on the system 24 hours and i can work at my own pace.
But you must be careful and be sure that each time you bid for a student question you can deliver and always bid for questions you are sure you can solve.

Study pool - Studypool is an online marketplace that connects students with questions with tutors that can help them. Basically, Studypool is like having thousands of friends who are expert tutors that can help you with any question at any time. this site receives over 10,000 questions posted by students every single day.
visit https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for.html to continue reading
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
ijames:
My application has been approved, what's next?
Start tutoring
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by crystalized: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
pls can't I use payoneer card instead of paypal . I have payoneer account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gen-z And Their Many Problems In The Work Place / Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / NNPC Don Fall My Hand Cha...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.