Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu (1494 Views)

Senate Says Kalu's Seat Won't Be Declared Vacant Yet / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by ideology(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Telling the truth is now a crime ?

KANU have really succeeded in brainwashing some half baked semi illiterate
see you .... Hahhahahaha

Leave Biafra matta u no gree

Orji was a governor for 8 years, pls list his achievement.
His kind is the reason Igbo's are tired of politicians, Okorocha came with good promise but has failed.

An average Igbo man is not interested in politics, he is interested in a conducive environment for his business to boom.
This is what all the politicians from east has failed to actualize.
Even those in the National Assembly have not been able to lobby for any project for the east

Orji has been promised VP slot but he must deliver South East and pump in money in case Tinubu backs off.

Money he has, but the influence is zero.
He can only convince his fellow politicians which he has but he has no influence on the masses.

Young man leave Nigerian political class alone and focus on your life, they don't give a damn about you. They will continue to only use you as thugs but online and offline in exchange of a little change while they amassed wealth for their generations unborn

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by mormonslayer: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
elmessiahs:
Once had sympathy to ipob course but believe me kanu is misbehaving

Mister sympathy what is so different today in what Nnamdi Kanu is preaching to what he was preaching when you was sympathetic to the course.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Godfullsam(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
This is a clear indication that southeast economy will be even worse if Nigeria disintegrates.
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB miscreants as usual, they'll leave the message and go after the messenger.
All they know is to insult without addressing the message being passed across.
FYI and incase kanu and radio Biafra aren't telling you, so many traders are beginning to avoid markets in the SE because of the perceived instability and hate they hear.
Ask traders in Onitsha and Aba especially, they'll tell you.
Destroy Igboland because you want a phantom Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
OUK always speaking for himself.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by ideology(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Godfullsam:
This is a clear indication that southeast economy will be even worse if Nigeria disintegrates.
you are deceiving yourself where are the facts proving his statements. List Orji' s business line and which one would a Cameroonian trader be interested

Orji is only pushing for VP slot in 2019

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by RoyalUc(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Eastfield1:

how you Yoruba's value words from people we strongly consider criminals in Igboland is mind blowing

Funny that's exactly what the Yorubas say (actually that's what the Igbos do). Valuing people (like FFK, Fayose) they disdain.

What does that suggest? We are all guilty of thesame offence. We are all thesame. We are one. Just different by virtue of where we were born into.
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by RoyalUc(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants as usual, they'll leave the message and go after the messenger.
All they know is to insult without addressing the message being passed across.
FYI and incase kanu and radio Biafra aren't telling you, so many traders are beginning to avoid markets in the SE because of the perceived instability and hate they hear.
Ask traders in Onitsha and Aba especially, they'll tell you.
Destroy Igboland because you want a phantom Biafra

And soon, if this continues, the traders themselves in Onitsha and Aba will start relocating to neighbouring Asaba and Uyo (and PH) respectively in pursuit of their customers. IPOB or no IPOB, man must wark!
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by HeGeMon(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Its only igbos that have the monopoly of truth abi?
sarrki:

Telling the truth is now a crime ?

KANU have really succeeded in brainwashing some half baked semi illiterate
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
RoyalUc:

And soon, if this continues, the traders themselves in Onitsha and Aba will start relocating to neighbouring Asaba and Uyo (and PH) respectively in pursuit of their customers. IPOB or no IPOB, man must wark!
Some in Onitsha I know have started considering that option, if we tell these eedioots to be careful with words, they'd rather abuse their ancestors than listen.
They are hurting Igbos home and abroad
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by dudebuck: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Some in Onitsha I know have started considering that option, if we tell these eedioots to be careful with words, they'd rather abuse their ancestors than listen.
They are hurting Igbos home and abroad
lies from the pit of hell. The very same people that hang mini Biafra flags here and there in their shops, or the ones that always put on biafra T-shirts, shoes and slippers, even the women carry biafra handbags, or is it those the always wear Biafra hats? The manner of lies we get on this forum everyday is sickening! This one doesn't even know where onitsha is on a map. Tuffia! Chineke ekwekwala ife ojo.
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

You need to know how things work here
It works there in LA
Not here
hey dude how do you know I'm in LA?
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
hey dude how do you know I'm in LA?

You did

Check your post about 10says ago!!!!;

Having said that

Can you now see that you can't remember what you said

But you blame pmb at every opportunity
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

You did

Check your post about 10says ago!!!!;

Having said that

Can you now see that you can't remember what you said

But you blame pmb at every opportunity
nope dear I got a lot of people I share things on nairaland about the US never knew I share such confidential affair with nairaland number one zombs
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
nope dear I got a lot of people I share things on nairaland about the US never knew I share such confidential affair with nairaland number one zombs

Are you on afternoon or morning shift ?
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Are you on afternoon or morning shift ?
2:00pm here wanna head to a train station to Sacramento to see a friend
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
2:00pm here wanna head to a train station to Sacramento to see a friend

Its a promise

When next I visit will see you
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Its a promise

When next I visit will see you
I don't hang out with Yoruba Hausa honestly I don't like Muslims they irritate like lesser humans I'm sorry
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
I don't hang out with Yoruba Hausa honestly I don't like Muslims they irritate like lesser humans I'm sorry

Are you a Christian or a Christ like ?

Are you a devoted Christian or a church goer

Let's assume am a Muslim

Did you forget Jeremiah 32:27

I don't think you resides there

When you are in the States

Religion ,Ethnicity and bigotry ends at the point of entry
Re: Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Are you a Christian or a Christ like ?

Are you a devoted Christian or a church goer

Let's assume am a Muslim

Did you forget Jeremiah 32:27

I don't think you resides there

When you are in the States

Religion ,Ethnicity and bigotry ends at the point of entry
oh! this dude is kidding I deserve the right to love or hate anyone so long no physical provocation .man face reality here in LA alot if Muslim families are being watch one slip the big hammer lands .the hate is real I have been in the country for 18yrs I know what I say

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Plans To Win 30 States In 2019 / How Anambra State Will Be On November 18 / GEJ Invite IPOB To A Civilize Debate: Why NigerDelta Are Sceptical About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.