Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku (24720 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness / Fayose Not Wanted In Our Party, Says Ekiti APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by jjjjj2017: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless atiku
av u prayed for yourself this morning? you better work hard & stop asslicking these polithievians!
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Built2last:
Ekwensu ata abacha
Mmoun Erie fiofoi!
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2017
jjjjj2017:
av u prayed for yourself this morning? you better work hard & stop asslicking these polithievians!
Fvck you
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by odinga1of: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2017
ATIKU has been silently campaigning since May 2015 to become President grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by amazingspiderma: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Just ran out of f**ks to give.
Nothing to analyse in a paralyzed party.
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by wildchild02: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
True talk

Check my signature to order your latest club/country football jerseys
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
He had his 8 years with Obasanjo....
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by DamiBukola: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

Story! that was exactly what we called the one in charge now, and now he is addressed as vegetable. You people have fooled us enough for us to learn from our mistakes as a result of trusting you people. Let me ask you, running from one party to another is it a perfect example of a good leader or messiah lik you called him? To me, No. He is only looking for a place to shelter his foolish interest of Leading this country.
My thought. You can say yours too
Atiku is a progressive and not the dullard who is a fanatic and conservative. Donald Trump had been in two other political parties before defecting to GOP
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by NaijaBlend: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2017
APC must be given a Red Card by 2019.
They have failed the people who voted them!
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by EmmyDJourno: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
What does Atiku want; Presidency

I laugh out loud like I pass my neighbor generator

"Please go and sit down is the least I have for him"

Every Nigerian politician speak for selfish interest

Atiukwu is the biggest frog of them all after Obasanjo

Please Note: Can we stop recycling looters in Nigeria angry
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by SenorRex: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2017
fakeprophet:
mtcheeeew, this fulani monster want to rule by all means, we have learnt our lesson from the london vegetable misrule.....

fool me once you are a fool, fool me twice i remain a damn fool forever.......
Leave d messenger, focus on d mesaage
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by bluecircle470: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Atiku don suffer! He's not allowed to perpetrate his evil act and intention. Atiku is just too over ambitious and greedy.
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by wealth123: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
@BeardedMeat, what achievement can you point to, in the 8 years that Atiku was Vice President of this country? He owns the Billion dollar American University and The President owns THE BELLS UNIVERSITY- a classy University at Ota. Do you know how much it cost to own and maintain a University? How did a public servant get such a humongous amount of money? Babangida also owns a University, meanwhile Nigerians are suffering and you are here talking nonsense.

For supporting these thieves to come back and loot the treasury again, i think you need to visit a doctor to examine your brain.

BeardedMeat:
Atiku donkey face? Wonders shall never end! Who will vote for him? I hope you know that Tinubu will never be disposed to supporting the dullard like he did the last time, that's if the vegetable doesn't become corn beef in the nearest future? A dead Atiku is a million times better than that cluesless, corrupt, gworo chewing, buruku sipping egg head called buhary.
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by clarocuzioo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Atiku2019:

Are You God?

Same way everyone believed Buhari can never rule Nigeria.

God My President Muhammadu Buhari cool

God Bless Abubakar Atiku cool
God Bless Nigeria cool

Am not God but remember How He gave us a right of choice, also remember God does not delight in seeing people suffering His creature, then finally remember that "Vox Populi, Vox
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
wealth123:
@BeardedMeat, what achievement can you point to, in the 8 years that Atiku was Vice President of this country? He owns the Billion dollar American University and The President owns THE BELLS UNIVERSITY- a classy University at Ota. Do you know how much it cost to own and maintain a University? How did a public servant get such a humongous amount of money? Babangida also owns a University, meanwhile Nigerians are suffering and you are here talking nonsense.

For supporting these thieves to come back and loot the treasury again, i think you need to visit a doctor to examine your brain.

Lmao! You are a bloody hypocrite! Your hero the vegetable rode to power with backing of corrupt proceeds. Show me who is clean amongst them all. If buhary with all his analogue intellectual capacity can become President, why can't Atiku who has at least shown he understands the peculiarities of the Nigerian people not be given a chance? I am not an Atiku fan neither am I campaigning for him, but placing Atiku side by side buhary when it comes to management and governance is stupidity on your part.
So Atiku was vice president you say, his powers are limited, why not give him the chance to have the full compliment of office as President and rate him again.
Buhary ran this nation into recession a record two times and you zombies are too blind to see what a curse this man is. Smh!
Re: APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku by lailo: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
bcs money no dey dia?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue App Gets Over 10,000 Fake Alerts In Four Days / South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.