Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader (1656 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship / What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by ridbay(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017

The Yoruba communities in the North and FCT, yesterday, dissociated themselves from the agitation for the creation of Oduduwa Republic.

The Acting President General of Yoruba Communities in the 19 Northern states and Abuja, Pat Jimoh Aiyelangbe, highlighted this in Kano in reaction to a recent publication credited to Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), calling for the Oduduwa Republic.

According to Daily Trust, He said, “Our president general died recently and before he passed on he never discussed anything like that with me or any principal officer of our association. So, as far as Yoruba communities are concerned here in the North, we are not behind the agitation for the Oduduwa Republic.

“The agitators should rule us out of it; we have not had any discussion with anybody about Yoruba secession and therefore we are not supporting it,” he said.

The leader said Yoruba communities were better off in Nigeria and would continue to work for its unity and progress.

“You know, when a young man is looking for money, he will use any opportunity that comes his way. But even at that one has to look for a better way to earn money. To be honest with you, the agitators of Oduduwa Republic are looking for nothing but money,” he said.

He urged Yoruba communities in northern Nigeria to remain calm and respect their host communities, assuring that the leadership would do everything possible to resolve the matter amicably.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE | YNAIJA
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by sarrki(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Definitely

Integration ongoing
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by Ngokafor(f): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:
Definitely

Integration ongoing

..Look at this one cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by nextprince: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Good one there.

Five states is five states, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Look at this one cheesy grin

Yes ooo sis

Morning
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by chemicalDisease: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Cowards. Are you expecting slaves to leave their masters?

5 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by blackfase(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Pa Jimoh, you are on your own.
On Oodua we stand!

4 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by sarrki(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Cowards.
Are you expecting slaves to leave their masters?

The name sums it all

2 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by greatiyk4u(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Fear don dey catch them

No wonder they are termed "cowards"

If you can't agitate for Biafra, why not agitate for better Nigeria

As much as we claim that Yorubas are not shortchanged/marginalized in Nigeria affairs, the elites are the only beneficiaries with nothing reasonable for the poor

I served in Ijebu-East Local government and the level of poverty, and illiteracy there is unprecedented and bizzare..........you see JSS2 students coming to school with babies, unbelievable but true

Sex is the cheapest humanitarian service in the area especially if you understand their dialect yet the few that were able to find themselves in Lagos rant incessantly online claiming sophisticated

No wonder the only way they (moostly women) hustle down East is by disturbing us with HERBAL medicine for sex......forgeting that too. Much sex is for lazy people

FEMI my guy no vex oooo

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by Young03(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Ndia ana atuka ujo

Tufiakwa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by Ngokafor(f): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:

Yes ooo sis

Morning

...Morning to you too..lol
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by Otradearena: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Good
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by Sprumbabafather: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Yoruba south vs yoruba north.

Where's my carton of popcorn, ring side seat grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by 0nyedikachukwu: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
these Yoruba people won't cease to amuse me. so, because the Igbos have decided to break out of Nigeria, they now want a republic too? I really can't stop laughing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2017
R

1 Like

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
0nyedikachukwu:
these Yoruba people won't cease to amuse me. so, because the Igbos have decided to break out of Nigeria, they now want a republic too? I really can't stop laughing.

chemicalDisease:
Cowards.
Are you expecting slaves to leave their masters?

greatiyk4u:
Fear don dey catch them

No wonder they are termed "cowards"

If you can't agitate for Biafra, why not agitate for better Nigeria

As much as we claim that Yorubas are not shortchanged/marginalized in Nigeria affairs, the elites are the only beneficiaries with nothing reasonable for the poor

I served in Ijebu-East Local government and the level of poverty, and illiteracy there is unprecedented and bizzare..........you see JSS2 students coming to school with babies, unbelievable but true

Sex is the cheapest humanitarian service in the area especially if you understand their dialect yet the few that were able to find themselves in Lagos rant incessantly online claiming sophisticated

No wonder the only way they (moostly women) hustle down East is by disturbing us with HERBAL medicine for sex......forgeting that too. Much sex is for lazy people.

FEMI my guy no vex oooo.

Watch the mods push this anti-Yoruba comments to front page because of their agenda to malign the Yoruba tribe.

A failed attempt, as usual. We know the real cowards are Ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by paBuhari(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2017
We afonja descendants of ewedu should reject secession and submit ourselves totally to our fulani masters. We remain slaves to fulani till we die. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
paBuhari:
We afonja descendants of ewedu should reject secession and submit ourselves totally to our fulani masters.

Another one.

2 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
I laugh when yorubas tell Igbos to be united,Igbo is probably the most homogenous ethnic group in Nigeria.

We all know that religion plays a major role in the life of an average Nigerian.At the risk of sounding bigoted ,Muslims in Yoruba always tilt towards the North.

We respect the decision of the south west to stay back in Nigeria,but my problem with them is that they also do not want people that want to secede to go.

You said Igbos are the problem of Nigeria,then allow the 'problem' to go,no,they keep jumping from one Biafran news to another,they keep impersonating people from SS,and Anambra people,their media houses have started their 'character assassination' of Biafra with their negative publicity.

THE SUN MOST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

10 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by chiagozien(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Yes we yoruba north are not joining them in their useless oduduwa republic.even if we want independent we cant go with the southerns.we rather go for northernodua republic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
chiagozien:
Yes we yoruba north are not joining them in their useless oduduwa republic.even if we want independent we cant go with the southerns.we rather go for northernodua republic.

paBuhari:
We afonja descendants of ewedu should reject secession and submit ourselves totally to our fulani masters. We remain slaves to fulani till we die. grin grin grin

This one signed on with another ID to repeat the same hateful comment.

Omo Ibo, is it that serious? You hate Yorubas that much? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by chiagozien(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2017
kn23h:

so you want us to join you in your oduduwa.never emi a otitọ Yorùbá ọmọ lati
kogi.

8 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by paBuhari(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
kn23h:

We afonja descendants of ewedu recieved instructions from our fallen father that we should always remain loyal slaves to our fulani masters. We will serve fulani till we die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
chiagozien:
so you want us to join you in your oduduwa.never emi a otitọ Yorùbá ọmọ lati
kogi.

Lol look at this flat head clown.....I can't even cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2017
paBuhari:
We afonja descendants of ewedu recieved instructions from our fallen father that we should always remain loyal slaves to our fulani masters. We will serve fulani till we die.

Lmao you can't help but to laugh at a flat head's attempt to sound half sane. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by chiagozien(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
kn23h:

Lol look at this flat head clown.....I can't even cheesy
gba jade

3 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
chiagozien:
gba jade

Lol you don finish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by updatechange(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2017
guterMann:
I laugh when yorubas tell Igbos to be united,Igbo is probably the most homogenous ethnic group in Nigeria.

We all know that religion plays a major role in the life of an average Nigerian.At the risk of sounding bigoted ,Muslims in Yoruba always tilt towards the North.

We respect the decision of the south west to stay back in Nigeria,but my problem with them is that they also do not want people that want to secede to go.

You said Igbos are the problem of Nigeria,then allow the 'problem' to go,no,they keep jumping from one Biafran news to another,they keep impersonating people from SS,and Anambra people,their media houses have started their 'character assassination' of Biafra with their negative publicity.

THE SUN MOST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Then who is holding u back?
yorubas are d problem now, hypocrite.
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by oladeebo: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2017
ridbay:

The Yoruba communities in the North and FCT, yesterday, dissociated themselves from the agitation for the creation of Oduduwa Republic.

The Acting President General of Yoruba Communities in the 19 Northern states and Abuja, Pat Jimoh Aiyelangbe, highlighted this in Kano in reaction to a recent publication credited to Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), calling for the Oduduwa Republic.

According to Daily Trust, He said, “Our president general died recently and before he passed on he never discussed anything like that with me or any principal officer of our association. So, as far as Yoruba communities are concerned here in the North, we are not behind the agitation for the Oduduwa Republic.

“The agitators should rule us out of it; we have not had any discussion with anybody about Yoruba secession and therefore we are not supporting it,” he said.

The leader said Yoruba communities were better off in Nigeria and would continue to work for its unity and progress.

“You know, when a young man is looking for money, he will use any opportunity that comes his way. But even at that one has to look for a better way to earn money. To be honest with you, the agitators of Oduduwa Republic are looking for nothing but money,” he said.

He urged Yoruba communities in northern Nigeria to remain calm and respect their host communities, assuring that the leadership would do everything possible to resolve the matter amicably.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE | YNAIJA
op!
game close!
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by xcolanto(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Yoruba south vs yoruba north.

Where's my carton of popcorn, ring side seat grin grin

Yes that's the Yoruba south (Christian) vs Yoruba north( Muslims).

The Yoruba north still have October 1st on their mind and are scared of being slaughtered by their almajiri masters so they have to quickly identity with the masters up north to save their tiger faces and ewedu brown roof republic up north.

5 Likes

Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by NaoSlay: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2017
I would have believed it if there was video evidence , the source nko? All these imaginary groups sef. grin
Re: Rule Us Out Of The Agitation For Secession – Yoruba Northern Leader by kn23h(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2017
xcolanto:

Yes that's the Yoruba south (Christian) vs Yoruba north( Muslims).

The Yoruba north still have October 1st on their mind and are scared of being slaughtered by their almajiri masters so they have to quickly identity with the masters up north to save their tiger faces and ewedu brown roof republic up north.

updatechange:

Then who is holding u back?
yorubas are d problem now, hypocrite.

Are you a flat head Jew or flat head Christian?

Why is so much ramped up in one person?

I'm beginning to believe that Ibos have an inferiority complex. Aren't Yorubas your master? Aren't you asking Yorubas to let you go?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAKE-UP: Prof Wole Soyinka Blasts Nigerian Youth Again / Senate President To Forfeit Huge Some Of Money To Federal Govt. / Obiano Makes Igbo Language Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.