Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me (23070 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by joshchisimdi: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nigerian journalist, David Hundeyin, took to Twitter to recount how he was abused by his wife even after ignoring all the signs while they dated. 

According to the him, he got married at 25 thinking it was the right thing to do for him to be focused and also build his career, instead of wasting time and money hooking up with other women, However David Hundeyin who recounted being abused by his wife in his tweets, stated that his reason for getting married at 25 would have worked out, if it was with the right person. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/12/journalist-david-hundeyin-recounts-being-abused-by-his-wife/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by joshchisimdi: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Jmk9292(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
OK. Most women suppress their husbands but our society is always watching out for when women are the victims......

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmmmmm, some men can relate to this.

While some kids on here will come here to type how can a woman abuse a man!

He who feels it, knows it.

Love is sweet when you are with the right person.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Skepticus: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
cool

This is what you get, when fools fall in love.

Bunch of PUSSIFIED men everywhere.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
She felt like stabbing him for leaving his plates unwashed? There are different levels to this!! shocked

Heya. His father was a victim too.
Lil wonder he thought he could fix it.

This abuse thing is a vicious cycle for every party involved. The abused, abuser and observer.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Sirheny007(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Other men who have gone through such experiences should come out boldly and speak up. Hearing the women's side of the story always has become monotonous.

There's a social revolution coming...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
We Don hear you
It's none of our biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by uuwlogotu: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by cnwamo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Men go through worse because a lot of them would feel too ashamed to admit because they’d expect your kinda replies but it’s easy for you to makes such comments when you’re not the Victim. Bros calm down you no be Superman.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Wantedmiller: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just wait for them..... Feminist

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Bet9jaVirtual: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
That man must be a weakling.
By the time I finish flogging her with my Long koboko in the other room, she will beg me to be leaving the plates where I ate.

Imagine this woman talking to you anyhow in front of your Friends

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by tharealest(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Have a colleague at work that doesn't go home everyday until its 6 pm.

Always says 'i de try avoid my wife'

Being single is bae

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Reelmii: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
marrying at 25 does not guarantee a successful marriage

thank God u came out Alive

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by naijajobx: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oh
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by oxygenlove(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

he said it... you will not know how it feels like until it happen to you...... you know why it pained so much when you are been abused? ? everybody has a hard heart.. but when you really love someone, and they abuse you (any form of abuses)... YOUR HEART ACHES FOR IT

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Reelmii: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
the annoying thing is when the going was good, we were not told o

u are disturbing us now because she wanted to stab u

there are always two sides to a story, the woman's part of the story must be heard be judgment is passed

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by 2blessed01(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
...Hmmm...
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by pussyAvenger: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
pls my fellow men, isn't it high time we started discussing alternatives to MARRIAGE

me, l am scared

15 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by zoedew: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
These things happen largely because we keep God out of the equation.

11 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Reelmii:
marrying at 25 does not guarantee a successful marriage

thank God u came out Alive

At least he got out quick.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by pussyAvenger: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
tolakush92:
We Don hear you It's none of our biz
FOOL

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by zoedew: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
pussyAvenger:
pls my fellow men, isn't it high time we started discussing alternatives to MARRIAGE

me, l am scared

Go for it! Only take care to ensure God is involved lock, stock and barrel and you’ll be good.
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by myettiallah: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
post=79276642:
Hmmmmmm, some men can relate to this.

While some kids on here will come here to type how can a woman abuse a man!

He who feels it, knows it.

Love is sweet when you are with the right person.
Although wat u typed is quite incoherent...
I know u are d right one for me cool

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Reelmii: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

At least he got out quick.
happy for him

experience is always the best teacher

who no go no know

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
cnwamo:

Men go through worse because a lot of them would feel too ashamed to admit because they’d expect your kinda replies but it’s easy for you to makes such comments when you’re not the Victim. Bros calm down you no be Superman.
if you are abused by a Lady, why not leave!!..no.one needs to hear stories like women do..just leave!!..peace of mind can't be bargained

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
zoedew:
These things happen largely because we keep God out of the equation.
smh
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
pussyAvenger:

me, l am scared
baby mama..davido,whizkid, ffk...lots of them

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Reelmii:
the annoying thing is when the going was good, we were not told o

u are disturbing us now because she wanted to stab u

there are always two sides to a story, the woman's part of the story must be heard be judgment is passed
yinmu
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by ednut1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Last last we will live like goats. No string attached nacks. If we hear the wife side now. Na another thing she go talk. Abeg carry una matter commot

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by mechanics(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
He saw the signs before marriage, but couldn't quit, he should blame himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anifowose Adesina Joseph Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Wilfred Aondosoo Tondo Murdered In Benue State (PIX) / Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.