Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) (600 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by divinehand2003(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
A married lady from South Africa has sparked a heated debate after she declared in a trending video that side chicks are important and should be recognized, not marginalized.

According to her, many wives are already tired after being saddled with so much responsibilities – having to deal with their kids, demanding jobs and still take care of their men.

The least they can do, this woman says, is to outsource and allow side chicks service their husbands.

Press play to watch and let us know if you agree with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwe3v9tdL4I
http://www.lailasblog.com/south-african-lady-says-side-chicks-important-recognised-watch/
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by mikky4764(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
I agree with her in prayer that the desires of her heart be granted unto her, many side chicks continue to service her hubby non stop.
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2017
People have twisted ideas of what marriage is and how it should be managed. For this one, she's an advocate for promiscuity while at the same thing encouraging singer girls dating married men to be recognised. I'm still wondering how they've be recognise and the effects it'd have on children in marriages where this is practice.

Many are mad but few are roaming the streets. So career women get too tired that they don't have time to service their men...do men get serviced on daily basis?, what will she say of those housewives who've devoted their time to serve their husband and kids but still got cheated on?...were those men not given time? Mumu!. I know the little boys on this forum who can't successfully be in a reasonable relationship will come here to support this prosperous suggestion.
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2017
She's just a Foolish woman
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Another side effect of environmental pollution. People's brains start to mutate to form predominantly stupid thoughts. It's not her fault at all.
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by dacblogger: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
What Rubbish!!!!

Why will I want to service your husband when I can marry and have my own family too?

That woman is very stupid... angry
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by RoyalBlak007: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2017
♤$he's

♤ri__ grin
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by simplyhonest(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2017
now, this is a lady spewing this thrash?.... what a pity...
Re: Married Lady Says Side Chicks Are Important And Should Be Recognised (WATCH) by Lionessza(f): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
The woman is a fraud making a lot of money with her trash. Go and service her man and you will never be seen again. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? / How To Identify True Love / Towards Commitment In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.