Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat (29885 Views)

Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by hAlexandro(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Whoa weed Issa bad thing
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Dalecoin: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by nekta(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
the mum resemble buhari...all😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by truGambit(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

So having a world record for longest single note held on a saxophone automatically makes you successful? shocked
I never knew that sirs, you must be petty mediocres as well.

I'm sure Stella Obasanjo should be the world and Africa's best first lady because her giant mosquito bed broke the world record and is also in the Guinness Books Of World Record!

I weep for u and ur level of reasoning.
How many albums does he have?
All his albums since 95 till date have been dropped with big record labels ....international labels to be specific asides his 2014 deal with chocolate city.

He is named in d guineas book of world record for longest note, he has done collaborations with artiste like common ,Macy gray....but I don't expect u to know them seeing how u r from d wizkid era.
He has been nominated for 4grammy awards.....please what other level of success r u after

Is it when he sings with tydollarsign n wizkid n migos u would know he is successful.....for a 50+yr old artiste he is an epitome of success......

Truth is no mater how hard he tries femi would always be known as the son of the legendary fela.....it does not make him a mediocre or unsuccessful....He is still one of the greatest musicians to have come out of the shores of Africa
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Pearlyakin(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gorthy:
he looked like OlaMide when he was young
I think say nah only me notice am sha, when you check papa Fela's video, Olamide resemble too much,tho Olamide is a mediocre compare to papa Fela.
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by felaismyhero(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
fela!,my hero,just like jesus or muhamed,he touched the world in his own great way.its a pity his followers went with him for more of weed than his message,otherwise there ought to be a political and cultural movement after his name.well,that notwithstanding,he is still my hero.
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by greatman247(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great guy,
This is one of the bravest Nigerian ever and undoubtedly the bravest Yoruba man ever.

It's sad all his offsprings are unfortunate mediocres who didn't fit into Abami Eda's shoes

You are wrong. He is not only the bravest Yoruba man but the bravest Nigerian.
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Nword22: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fela my man. Love you.
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wait o....is it jus me or ma eyes
Olamide looks like him
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by HajimeSaito(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gorthy:
he looked like OlaMide when he was young

God forbid. Wrong comparison.
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Dindondin(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great guy,
This is one of the bravest Nigerian ever and undoubtedly the bravest Yoruba man ever.

It's sad all his offsprings are unfortunate mediocres who didn't fit into Abami Eda's shoes
Soon, you ll see how brave Yorubas are.
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Hi sailor .... .. so you sail the skies?
yes I do
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
girl4rmspace:

so you in which planet ?so i'll come pay you a visit
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Captain of the skies
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Gorthy(m): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Maybe he was a badoo member

Na you talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by Gorthy(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2017
HajimeSaito:

God forbid. Wrong comparison.

Bro eye no pain me na. Check am well again sad
Re: A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat by nikkypearl(f): 4:45am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin
CRAPHA96:

patiently waiting for yah anus exited reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' / Banky W's Spanking New Photo Shoot / Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.