Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire (900 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by edicied: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2017
If you read the old testament you would discover that when people die they are being taken to Sheol[The Hebrew word seol [l/a.v], "Sheol, " refers to the grave or the abode of the dead ( Psalms 88:3 Psalms 88:5 ). Through much of the Old Testament period, it was believed that all went one place, whether human or animal ( Psalms 49:12 Psalms 49:14 Psalms 49:20 ), whether righteous or wicked ( Eccl 9:2-3 ). No one could avoid Sheol ( Psalm 49:9 ; 89:48 ), which was thought to be down in the lowest parts of the earth ( Deut 32:22 ; 1 Sam 28:11-15 ; Job 26:5 ; Psalm 86:13 ; Isa 7:11 ; Ezekiel 31:14-16 Ezekiel 31:18 ) ]

Fast forward to New Testament Jesus came to die for our sins grin and like I learned from the tv-series Ones upon a time Everything comes with a prices grin So I will die for you sin You either follow me and then go to heaven or don't and then go to Hell and burn cheesy Jesus kind of Created Hell cool And he is the good guy?

Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
K
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by TheCarpenter(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Deicide Yaff come again cheesy grin
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by cuedish: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

He died so that we can go to hell fire..?.

Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by edicied: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:
Deicide Yaff come again cheesy grin
Hahaha Yeah i yaf come again grin
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by edicied: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
cuedish:
ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

He died so that we can go to hell fire..?.
Oh i made a mistake i'll add Fire to the hell

Tell me where this Hell fire was through out the OT? it only came about after the invention of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by sekundosekundo: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2017
edicied:

Oh i made a mistake i'll add Fire to the hell

Tell me where this Hell fire was through out the OT? it only came about after the invention of Jesus

My dear, stop displaying your ignorance here.

HELL FIRE IN OT (Old Testament) :

Deuteronomy 32:22

2nd Samuel 22:6

Job 11:8,22:6

Psalm 9:17,16:10,18:5,55:15,86:13,116:3,139:8

Ezekiel 31:17

Do you still need more?.
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by edicied: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

My dear, stop displaying your ignorance here.

HELL FIRE IN OT (Old Testament) :

King James Bible
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

This verse was talking about the anger of God and not a place!
King James Bible
The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

This verse was King David talking about Sheol

Job 11:8,22:6
Job 11:8
King James Bible
It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?
Still talking about sheol not a place burning people with fire it might interest you that the word sheol is translated to hell and not Hell-Fire

22:6
King James Bible
For thou hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of their clothing

What the hell has this got to do with Hell-fire?

Psalm 9:17,16:10,18:5,55:15,86:13,116:3,139:8
Psalm 9:17
New International Version
The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, all the nations that forget God.

It seems like you don't understand what the word Sheol means? and didnt read my write up?

16:10
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

My guy, you don't know what Sheol is so I'll stop here
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by sekundosekundo: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
edicied:

King James Bible
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

This verse was talking about the anger of God and not a place!

King James Bible
The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

This verse was King David talking about Sheol

Job 11:8
King James Bible
It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?
Still talking about sheol not a place burning people with fire it might interest you that the word sheol is translated to hell and not Hell-Fire

22:6
King James Bible
For thou hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of their clothing

What the hell has this got to do with Hell-fire?

Psalm 9:17
The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, all the nations that forget God.

It seems like you don't understand what the word Sheol means? and didnt read my write up?

16:10
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

My guy, you don't know what Sheol is so I'll stop here

King James version remains the best so use it for all your explanations.

Stop this your version Jumpology stick with KJV thanks.
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by edicied: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

King James version remains the best so use it for all your explanations.

Stop this your version Jumpology stick with KJV thanks.
Even the king James version talks about Sheol which is Hell like i said b4 you don't know what Sheol means go and do ur research and stop displaying your ignorance and wasting my time.
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by sekundosekundo: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
edicied:

Even the king James version talks about Sheol which is Hell like i said b4 you don't know what Sheol means go and do ur research and stop displaying your ignorance and wasting my time.

Lol, I got him so hard and he is pained.
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by edicied: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Lol not even close grin
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by Peacefullove: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

You are speaking nonsense , Like he advised you . go study sheol and learn.

Somewhere in the bible, Job prayed to go there . Even the Messiah was prophesied to go to sheol ( Psalm 16 vs 10 ) . Just to let you know Sheol is not even the same as the traditional hell myth
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by Wilgrea7(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
i once thought about this before... hell is a Christian doctrine
Re: Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Mar 12
edicied:
If you read the old testament you would discover that when people die they are being taken to Sheol[The Hebrew word seol [l/a.v], "Sheol, " refers to the grave or the abode of the dead ( Psalms 88:3 Psalms 88:5 ). Through much of the Old Testament period, it was believed that all went one place, whether human or animal ( Psalms 49:12 Psalms 49:14 Psalms 49:20 ), whether righteous or wicked ( Eccl 9:2-3 ). No one could avoid Sheol ( Psalm 49:9 ; 89:48 ), which was thought to be down in the lowest parts of the earth ( Deut 32:22 ; 1 Sam 28:11-15 ; Job 26:5 ; Psalm 86:13 ; Isa 7:11 ; Ezekiel 31:14-16 Ezekiel 31:18 ) ]
Fast forward to New Testament Jesus came to die for our sins grin and like I learned from the tv-series Ones upon a time Everything comes with a prices grin So I will die for your sin You either follow me and then go to heaven or don't and then go to Hell and burn cheesy Jesus kind of Created Hell cool And he is the good guy?
OP, you were very close actually! Yes, Jesus Christ came with a new deal and yes, only those who sign up for the new deal — become born-again —could either end up in Heaven(Eternal Reward) or Hell(Eternal Damnation). The choice to end up in Eternal reward or Eternal Damnation is left up to the individual by Jesus Christ. Each born-again gets to decide whether to abide by the Law in the Kingdom of God —obey all of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ —or not. So, it is a bit rash to suggest that Jesus Christ's deal isn't a fair one. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Avoid The Occult? / More Light On The Tithers And Non-tithers Dichotomy! / Why Do Women Always Fall Under The Annoiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.