Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It. (543 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Share Your Heartbreak Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It. by cutebobo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
My relationship with my lover just ended. I have been trying to move on but I haven't been getting myself lately. Please, share your experience as I urgently need to console myself.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It. by agbonkamen(f): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
You didn't give enough explanation on your breakup, how your pieced heart got coupled back to normal/abnormal stategrin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let go of that cry, f you don't shed those tears, you might not move on, just make sure those emotions you bottled up are released through tears, when you are done, stand up and go live your normal life and you will see yourself moving on.

Never bottle up emotions.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It. by cutebobo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
You didn't give enough explanation on your breakup, how your pieced heart got coupled back to normal/abnormal stategrin
why shining teeth, does this seems like a joke to you?

(1) (Reply)

. / The Top Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage / Dating Tips For All: Date Someone Who Challenges You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.