Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (51724 Views)

Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit / BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by mrphysics(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
And people thinks he will visit Kano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by omoikea(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
You for go na

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Wesely01(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrSarcasm:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, reveals he has no intention of visiting Kaduna, just yet.

Anytime i read about this guy I laugh, his a BIG JOKE and just wasting those young igbo's time. Even Lagos he can not visit and cause any distraction because his going to be dealt with.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fear fear. Fear aff catch him. The fear of habooki is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

Haboooki 1-0 biafra tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by famzynet: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good move. We Biafrans don't want him to visit Kadunna.He has listened to the voice of Biafrans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by sukkot: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin the fear of ab-okis knife is the beginning of wisdom. kanu the coward

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
If I talk now.. cheesy

Let me allow this one slide before they flood my mentions with tears. smiley

Edit:

In fact, let me bare a little bit of my mind.

These people who call themselves ipob yoots are the most brainwashed zombies I've ever seen my entire life! To these people, Kanu is TOTALLY INFALLIBLE, just like God!

These are people that would call others names like slaves and zombies and no one shows traits of these than they themselves.

When these people shift a goalpost, they don't shift it to another side of the pitch, they take it to an entirely different stadium!

Weren't these the same fools that kept pounding their chests, bragging how fearless Kanu is and how he would visit kaduna because he is a brave Ibo man and ibos aren't known to be cowards?

Why is the retraction coming on the heels of reactions from people of kaduna over his intended visit?

Now he's seen the likely outcome of his ill thought out plan and has taken a step back and these amazing fools who sang endlessly about his bravery are now those "thanking him" for "listening to their advice" to shelve his planned visit!!

This wouldn't be the first time we've seen this wierd display of mental slavery from them.

Flash back his alleged rejection of bail citing his consideration for the plight of other comrades of his lucked up in Kuje. When the news broke, these people praised him saying "we would have been surprised had Kanu accepted such zoo bail which would see the other still held in detention". They bragged "Kanu is not an Afonja renown for their knack for betraying their partners!" Couple of days later, boom, the same Kanu had fulfilled his bail conditions and bailed out on his comrades!! Did those who claim he would never accept the bail because he is not a betrayer show any sense of disappointment? Hell no! They took to the streets and celebrated Kanu's "Afonja credentials!"

They threw all what they said initially out the window!

About a week ago, story broke of how some "brave ipob yoots chased Obiano out of his church". These people thumped their chests bragging "this is just the beginning, Obiano and his zoo collaborators haven't seen nothing yet". Couple of days later, ipob leadership issued a statement denouncing the act saying "miscreants have infiltrated our ranks", sensing how stupid the act was. Now guess what the response of those who bragged about the act was to the press release - a complete volte face!

Now, these are but just a few classic cases of the behavioral pattern of a typical ipob yoot.

Zombies per excellence!

This isnt the first time they'd make such twisted turn over an issue and it wouldn't be the last.

EOD.

Now, y'all angry little things can crawl into my mentions and wail about Fulanis and Agatu. It is much expected. cheesy

Cc: Jetleeee, MadCow1, Sarrki, EvilMetahuman, Shukwuokukobambi, Sanchez01, Gamegod, Laudate, MasterChen, et al.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Sanchez01: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
So this dude is this spineless? grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
hahahahahaha... CarrWardssssssss

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by luluman: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
GameGod:
Bastard, monkey, Coward, Lunatic, scammer. What a shame, why the U Turn?
You need to know that Hausa no dey beat chest, they will cut KANU head & chook am for long stick & parade the town walahi.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MadCow1: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
I was really hoping he would.. grin grin

That shiit would have been epic. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrphysics:
And people thinks he will visit Kano
that one na die nau,haboki go take am do suya

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by luluman: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Kanu
When he sees Hausa knife abi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Jobabori(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is he waiting for UN referendum too before visiting Kaduna?. Omo ale jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
luluman:
You need to know that Hausa no dey beat chest, they will cut KANU head & chook am for long stick & parade the town walahi.
gbam. Walahi I get am correct
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by facelessangel: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
omusiliyu:
Yes, Chukwu Okike Abiama called him yesterday to abort Kaduna's visit and concentrate on Kano and Lagos.

It wasn't coward act, the population of alaigbo in Kaduna isn't much, compare to Kano+Lagos.
if your president could cancil his visit to Rivers state as commander in chief of the zoo due to his safety, l wonder what you expect from an unarmed man

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by theophorus(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
...He has fail His First Test.

If He refuses to come to Lagos as Promised, then Himself and All His Followers are WoRST than COWARD...

#SenseDonDeyEnterTheirBrain.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahahahahaa... what a COWARD!

Honestly, there is no one the IGBO fears more that the HAUSA.

We Yoruba's need to imbibe just a little bit of the Hausa's ruthlessness.

Hahaha, I just dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by luluman: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Good move.

Nnamdi Kanu has really listened to his followers, that's true leadership. Not a leader that thinks he's incorrigible, thereby making a lot of miserable mistakes eg: Mr vegetable, he arrested KANU, detained his despite all the advice people gave his to release Kanu.
Today, he shot himself on the leg by making Kanu who he is today.

God bless Nnamdi KANU for shaking the foundation of this country.

god bless mr Vegetable for a job well done.
Ode, Mumu, Wawa. If he listens to advice why disrespect traditional rulers of the yeast? Na fear of bow & arrow catch am jor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by bluecircle470: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Even tho i dnt like him for what he's fighting for, I dnt see ds act as an act of cowardice. Just for peace to reign he decided to go d other way round. Kudos to u for that. My advice is for him to just thread softly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by deboysben(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
good decision
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by mrphysics(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
that one na die nau,haboki go take am do suya

Lol, some of them won't agree.
Its better he conducts his activities within east where he has thousands of followers. Going elsewhere especially north or yoruba is not a welcomed development

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by kenex4ever(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
GameGod:
Bastard, monkey, Coward, Lunatic, scammer. What a shame, why the U Turn?
u for post flat head pix na, since una say igbos get flat head then compare with ur head to know which is flatter

Nnamdi kanu is wasting his time, by next 5years we won't hear about him again. I hope he does ot cause much harm to his blind followers before then.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, some of them won't agree.
Its better he conducts his activities within east where he has thousands of followers. Going elsewhere especially north or yoruba is not a welcomed development
deep down inside him,he knows that too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by attackgat: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
The real funny thing about these Nigerians saying that Kanu cancelled his intended visit to Kaduna is that they help to confirm that ONE NIGERIA is an almighty sham.

So Kanu should not visit Lagos or Kaduna or you people will deal with him?

What happend to "Nigeria belongs to all of us"? So there are places that Kanu is not allowed to go because he wants Biafra?

Kanu has been all over the world from China to Japan, Malaysia to Israel holding Biafran rallies and nobody touched him

But it is the same country that claims to love Kanu and his tribe that are saying they will deal with Kanu if he goes to certain areas?

Hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
nawa o war never start KANU don dey run mehn KANU a bigger coward than ojukwu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by kobabe(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
north and west are no go area for kanu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ioreth69(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:
Any update on the Lagos visit? grin grin

It's funny how these clowns are listening to a retard like Fanny Crackyode about their safety lol. Well...not surprised anyway, Even someone as retarded as O'loon loyo was able to use their tennis racquet heads to play tambourine, talkless of Fanny Crack-yode
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Allee90: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
I advise the Igbos living in the North to start thinking of moving back home. Honestly if these Northerners start their madness it wont augor well with the Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by defashan: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
AmadiAba, come and explain your dilekto's sudden change.

This is what happens when your mouth is faster than your brain.

Cownu, AmadiAba, Igbos, you see yourself??

You are all embarrassing Igbos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) / "Chude Was Arrested By Interpol Cyber Crime Unit" - Governor Soludo / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.