Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (51721 Views)

Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit / BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Icon79(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonja!!!

The Yoruba people are only good on two things:

Making juju
Going after other people's wives

.....Next

O pari

zeusdgrt:

Go find somewhere hid and shame my guy,chicken hearted people.Did anyone force KANU to open his foul mouth saying he wants to visit lag or Kaduna?did anyone tell him south south and middlebelt region is Biafra?guy una OGA Don use shit rub face go console am and stop fighting behind the keys....lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hhahahahaha!Hahahaha!! Hahahahahahahahahah!!!

He should have go I think his god is powerful to kill and strike anyone dead honestly I'm not happy he changed his mind I have be waiting for him to make that mistake of entering the Aboki that day he will know Aboki are really mad people they will skin him alive Oh heaven why did this goat changed his mind I'm not happy for real.

I just keep wondering how can some people just decided to be stupid. I thought he is a man of action and ready to die so Kanu you are afraid of death Mr man you are a fool and a bloody coward.

Nonsense pooh chest beater orangutan.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by burkingx(f): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by zeusdgrt(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Icon79:
Afonja!!!

The Yoruba people are only good on two things:

Making juju
Going after other people's wives

.....Next

O pari

Lol..how e take concern your OGA f-up?scared fools,too much mouth like ojukwu.lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by burkingx(f): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by burkingx(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
angry

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by origima: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
This hopeless boy snicking to Kaduna without notice but to brag with it after all with phone video clips but the igbos leaving in the entire northern Nigeria will pay dearly and the world will hear it

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ola6: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm not here to taunt anyone. Kanu made the wise choice. Im still waiting for his Lagos visit; day and location. No sneaking in and taking pictures o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:
Potor cowards have been beating their dry chests since O'doomegu Ojucrook fled to Abidjan on Stilettos grin grin cheesy If there's anything you have to give these clowns props for, it is their ability to provide Nairalanders with Grade A comedy

I saw them jumping on all over the place chanting Afonja the day Maazi Nnamidiot said he was going to visit Lagos and Kaduna. The funny thing is, most of these clowns aren't even on ground. They are online 24-7 in their comfort zones forming keyboard warriors like this otondo

They say the cancellation means he "listens to them".

Yet they bragged about his "bravery" when the dilluded boy said he would visit.

How do these people manage to reconcile their contradictory stands on THE SAME issue? cheesy

Someone said he was right to have decided not to step his "holy feet" in that "barren land".

See our "holy prophet " below.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Abagworo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
"A coward dies many times before his death but a villain never tastes of death but once". Nnamdi Kanu is a coward.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MasterChen: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:

How do these people manage to reconcile their contradictory stands on THE SAME issue? cheesy

You saw it too eh? grin cheesy Chai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by kbzee11(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
You don't want to go again...so na so I like your life?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by bashydemy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Good move.

Nnamdi Kanu has really listened to his followers, that's true leadership. Not a leader that thinks he's incorrigible, thereby making a lot of miserable mistakes eg: Mr vegetable, he arrested KANU, detained his despite all the advice people gave his to release Kanu.
Today, he shot himself on the leg by making Kanu who he is today.

God bless Nnamdi KANU for shaking the foundation of this country.

god bless mr Vegetable for a job well done.

hahhaa see as he is hailing is coward and scammer Cownu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by EvilMetahuman: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Like ojuku like kanu

They just breed cowards in that part of the country, don't they?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by binsanni(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
na cowardice go kill him finish. try step on kaduna an you will surely meet you Waterloo for sure pathetic coward

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:
Potor cowards have been beating their dry chests since O'doom-egu Oju-crook fled to Abidjan on Stilettos grin grin cheesy If there's anything you have to give these clowns props for, it is their ability to provide Nairalanders with Grade A comedy

I saw them jumping on all over the place chanting Afonja the day Maazi Nnamidiot said he was going to visit Lagos and Kaduna. The funny thing is, most of these clowns aren't even on ground. They are online 24-7 in their comfort zones forming keyboard warriors like this otondo

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ProWalker: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Femi fani kayode has assured Nnamdi Kanu and igbos generally that nothing will happen to them.. And that millions of Yoruba youths will join and welcome Nnamdi Kanu

Infact Mc Oluomo, koko zaria and Omo iyaloja at Oshodi are busy making preparations for the visit of Abuke 1 of Potor land

Why are you guys so savagery and ferity like this ?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ProWalker: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:

Someone said he was right to have decided not to step his "holy feet" in that "barren land".

They blow with the wind, no principle, no enduring philosophy and no grounded stand on issues.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by CurrentSamuel(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nbote:
D madness dat wanted to kill him has somehow pitied him.. As an igboman, I have nothing against Nnamdi Kanu but most of his actions are ill advised. Most of us nwafo igbos know d problem with our region goes way beyond d so called agitation...

YOU ARE RATHER A FOOL ,A SABOTEUR NOT IGBOMAN ..YOU CAN NEVER BE IGBO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ApexPredator: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:

That is Kanu's wife. Unlike you people who don't believe in displaying affection to our women with uppercuts and right hooks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like Ojukwu. Like Kanu. Please, let's recap.

Part 1 - Huff & puff...chest-beating.

Part 2 - Ab0ki response -

Part 3 - World records are broken -

The End - Audience response

grin grin grin

Abeg which Olympic sprint record did Kanu break running away?

It's time for Nigeria / Biafra to challenge Usain Bolt. We would insist on "Ab0ki" instead of the start gun wink

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
GameGod:

LOL, wannan haka yake grin

Kai waya koyama Hausa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Donsmartty: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why the change of mind, what happened to Aguiyi Ironsi would have happened to you.
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Donsmartty: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why the change of mind, what happened to Aguiyi Ironsi would have happen to you.
RUBBISH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Ositebello1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Good move.why you guy been deceived yourself and africa are so easy to confuse
how on EARTH Nnamdi kanu so bold to cross his region for campaign or agitation IN OTHER region. NO NO NO.
Nnamdi Kanu has really listened to his followers, that's true leadership. Not a leader that thinks he's incorrigible, thereby making a lot of miserable mistakes eg: Mr vegetable, he arrested KANU, detained his despite all the advice people gave his to release Kanu.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by otimothy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like Ojukwu. Like Kanu. Please, let's recap.

Part 1 - Huff & puff...chest-beating.

Part 2 - Ab0ki response -

Part 3 - World records are broken -

The End - Audience response

grin grin grin

Abeg which Olympic sprint record did Kanu break running away?

It's time for Nigeria / Biafra to challenge Usain Bolt. We would insist on "Ab0ki" instead of the start gun wink

You just cracked me up so hard.thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Smartjob1(f): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:
Potor cowards have been beating their dry chests since O'doom-egu Oju-crook fled to Abidjan on Stilettos grin grin cheesy If there's anything you have to give these clowns props for, it is their ability to provide Nairalanders with Grade A comedy

It is a pity you typed all these. It only shows that something somewhere is fundamentally wrong somehow!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by PenSniper: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Good move.

Justifying cowardice, chest-beater ?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by GameGod(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Kai waya koyama Hausa.
Ni bahaushe ne ai grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by adetayo234: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Good move.

If it is Yoruba that did this, you will call it cowardice. If it is igbo, it becomes "good leadership". Mr IPOB, it is now confirmed that flaaaaatheads are empty chest beaters

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by hundredhunndred: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:
If I talk now.. cheesy

Let me allow this one slide before they flood my mentions with tears. smiley

Edit:

In fact, let me bare a little bit of my mind.

These people who call themselves ipob yoots are the most brainwashed zombies I've ever seen my entire life! To these people, Kanu is TOTALLY INFALLIBLE, just like God!

These are people that would call others names like slaves and zombies and no one shows traits of these than they themselves.

When these people shift a goalpost, they don't shift it to another side of the pitch, they take it to an entirely different stadium!

Weren't these the same fools that kept pounding their chests, bragging how fearless Kanu is and how he would visit kaduna because he is a brave Ibo man and ibos aren't known to be cowards?

Why is the retraction coming on the heels of reactions from people of kaduna over his intended visit?

Now he's seen the likely outcome of his ill thought out plan and has taken a step back and these amazing fools who sang endlessly about his bravery are now those "thanking him" for "listening to their advice" to shelve his planned visit!!

This wouldn't be the first time we've seen this wierd display of mental slavery from them.

Flash back his alleged rejection of bail citing his consideration for the plight of other comrades of his lucked up in Kuje. When the news broke, these people praised him saying "we would have been surprised had Kanu accepted such zoo bail which would see the other still held in detention". They bragged "Kanu is not an Afonja renown for their knack for betraying their partners!" Couple of days later, boom, the same Kanu had fulfilled his bail conditions and bailed out on his comrades!! Did those who claim he would never accept the bail because he is not a betrayer show any sense of disappointment? Hell no! They took to the streets and celebrated Kanu's "Afonja credentials!"

They threw all what they said initially out the window!

About a week ago, story broke of how some "brave ipob yoots chased Obiano out of his church". These people thumped their chests bragging "this is just the beginning, Obiano and his zoo collaborators haven't seen nothing yet". Couple of days later, ipob leadership issued a statement denouncing the act saying "miscreants have infiltrated our ranks", sensing how stupid the act was. Now guess what the response of those who bragged about the act was to the press release - a complete volte face!

Now, these are but just a few classic cases of the behavioral pattern of a typical ipob yoot.

Zombies per excellence!

This isnt the first time they'd make such twisted turn over an issue and it wouldn't be the last.

EOD.

Now, y'all angry little things can crawl into my mentions and wail about Fulanis and Agatu. It is much expected. cheesy

Cc: Jetleeee, MadCow1, Sarrki, EvilMetahuman, Shukwuokukobambi, Sanchez01, Gamegod, Laudate, MasterChen, et al.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.