Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (51727 Views)

Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit / BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2017
phenol33:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! bros i know we igbos too well we always try to cover. but nwanne nnamdi can never cover this one he don Bleep up. hahahahahahahahahahahaha he never showed the world any thing.

UNITY BEGGARS, YOUR PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK!!I ONLY FEEL FOR DR. DANFULANI WHOSE GOODWILL VISIT CANNOT BE RECIPROCATED.But why are afonjas so cowardly? Chai....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Ayiibobo:
Yoruba's are not ruthless in the nature the Hausa's are, wat dey do not understand about us is that we are more ruthless than than the hausas in a special and dangerous here,. I'm a Yoruba,but im telling u my brother,the real Yoruba's are not on social media
Ooto leso sa.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MrSarcasm(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

UNITY BEGGARS, YOUR PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK!!I ONLY FEEL FOR DR. DANFULANI WHOSE GOODWILL VISIT CANNOT BE RECIPROCATED.But why are afonjas so cowardly? Chai....
Oga, stop spamming my thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Oga, stop spamming my thread undecided

when you stop your baseless propaganda, then I will stop correcting you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MrSarcasm(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

when you stop your baseless propaganda, then I will stop correcting you.

All those your useless wannabe newspapers are the kings of propaganda, and besides, this isn't propaganda, there's video evidence..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by laudate: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
All those your useless wannabe newspapers are the kings of propaganda, and besides, this isn't propaganda, there's video evidence..

Hehehe....!! cheesy wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 1:00am On Aug 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:

why not report with the right context.

reciprocating Dr danfulani of southern Kaduna visit was only a gesture.

stop blowing it out of context!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Nbote:
D madness dat wanted to kill him has somehow pitied him.. As an igboman, I have nothing against Nnamdi Kanu but most of his actions are ill advised. Most of us nwafo igbos know d problem with our region goes way beyond d so called agitation...
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MrSarcasm(m): 1:07am On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

why not report with the right context.

reciprocating Dr danfulani of southern Kaduna visit was only a gesture.

stop blowing it out of context!
Oga, in the video, your dilector said he was going to shut down Lagos, and then shut down Kaduna, and that you guys (his gullible blind followers) should pray they harm him in Kaduna, as it would get referendum quicker..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Oga, in the video, your dilector said he was going to shut down Lagos, and then shut down Kaduna, and that you guys (his gullible blind followers) should pray they harm him in Kaduna, as it would get referendum quicker..

I don't blame you because your way of depicting kanu amd his rhetoric are skewed.

matured minds understood what he meant.

anybody that want freedom will always have the support of KANU a d IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MrSarcasm(m): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

I don't blame you because your way of depicting kanu amd his rhetoric are skewed.

matured minds understood what he meant.

anybody that want freedom will always have the support of KANU a d IPOB.
Okay, Oga maturity

Here's a link to the video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=817175121797141&id=149774505203876

And this is also your beloved radio Biafru.d confirming Nnamdiot's visit

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by LordOfNaira: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Movingcoil:

So you are saying you are exactly like the hausas using charm to slap people, if not why would I be eating grass cos you just slapped me, just ordinary slap?

Oga, thank you. Just...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by iyke2k4(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2017
You are only talking bullshit. Don't ever play around by insulting us again cos we might come for you. Afonjas get liver?
MasterChen:
Potor cowards have been beating their dry chests since O'doom-egu Oju-crook fled to Abidjan on Stilettos grin grin cheesy If there's anything you have to give these clowns props for, it is their ability to provide Nairalanders with Grade A comedy

I saw them jumping all over the place chanting Afonja the day Maazi Nnamidiot said he was going to visit Lagos and Kaduna. The funny thing is, most of these clowns aren't even on ground. They are online 24-7 in their comfort zones forming keyboard warriors like this otondo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 3:10am On Aug 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Okay, Oga maturity

Here's a link to the video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=817175121797141&id=149774505203876

And this is also your beloved radio Biafru.d confirming Nnamdiot's visit

You still don't get it do you? Was he coming to Kaduna or Lagos by his own volition?

Dr danfulani visited him and hoped kanu helped him with the southern Kaduna mayhem. Kanu wasn't going there just like he was doing in the East.

As for Lagos. Whether yolicom invited him through their official speech is not the issue, but heeding to their invitation is what I wont support. However, he wasn't going there all by himself.

Stop the propaganda. It won't work.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by openmine(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like Ojukwu. Like Kanu. Please, let's recap.

Part 1 - Huff & puff...chest-beating.

Part 2 - Ab0ki response -

Part 3 - World records are broken -

The End - Audience response

grin grin grin

Abeg which Olympic sprint record did Kanu break running away?

It's time for Nigeria / Biafra to challenge Usain Bolt. We would insist on "Ab0ki" instead of the start gun wink

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Michael004: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
iyke2k4:
You are only talking bullshit. Don't ever play around by insulting us again cos we might come for you. Afonjas get liver?
Yawnnn, keyboard warrior talking.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Justiceleague1: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
MasterChen:
Potor cowards have been beating their dry chests since O'doom-egu Oju-crook fled to Abidjan on Stilettos grin grin cheesy If there's anything you have to give these clowns props for, it is their ability to provide Nairalanders with Grade A comedy

I saw them jumping all over the place chanting Afonja the day Maazi Nnamidiot said he was going to visit Lagos and Kaduna. The funny thing is, most of these clowns aren't even on ground. They are online 24-7 in their comfort zones forming keyboard warriors like this otondo

says the shameless KEYBOARD OPC LAWA WARRIOR grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Justiceleague1: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
MasterChen:
I see minnows booking space to ball with us lol. You go soon see hammer for back of your flat head .

Moniker pass moniker my son. Weren't you told?

lols just like mc hammer land gbosa for jetlauuu back conehead,abi? Yesso,manica pass manica grin grin grin

ngbanti2bu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chude Was Arrested By Interpol Cyber Crime Unit" - Governor Soludo / Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos) / Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.