Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns (5156 Views)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Arrest Kanu Within 21 Days Or Face National Protest - Abia Lawmakers Tell FG / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB has threatened through their Media with some people that looks like Boko Haram.
That they are ready to fight Nigeria if Kanu is locked again.

Watch their news headline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raerEsaZXD0
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
mods
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by nabiz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rubbish. Just misused my data. Was expecting to watch a video but what I had was a voice old village adult education teacher and have to play pause. You have caught me today and you will never catch me again

16 Likes

Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by smsventures: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ipobexposed you are just a wasted sperm

If I ever watch this ur nonsense video let my kpekus and Dickinson shift to my forehead

Mumu

#GeneralEvermayo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by emakoji(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Usurping everywhere you go
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
emakoji:
Usurping everywhere you go
na so o
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Young03(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Don't watch d video its fake

Na hustler him be

broke guy

12 Likes

Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by nototribalist: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guys don't always fail to report his channel to YouTube as fake terrorist channel

8 Likes

Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
nototribalist:
Guys don't always fail to report his channel to YouTube as fake terrorist channel

lol
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by xynerise: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
nabiz:
Rubbish. Just misused my data. Was expecting to watch a video but what I had was a voice old village adult education teacher and have to play pause. You have caught me today and you will never catch me again

Stop watching the guy's video...he is just looking for clicks to survive.

His stories are fake

9 Likes

Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
xynerise:

Stop watching the guy's video...he is just looking for clicks to survive.
His stories are fake
but is Biafra news report
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by michelz: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
nabiz:
Guy nawa you o...
You no know the OP before?
He's indirectly promoting IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu almost more than any other person on this forum.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by ofai: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anything About kanu now sells whether it's true or false.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by SolexxBarry(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2017
So boko Haram and ipob now av same interest shocked shocked
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2017
SolexxBarry:
So boko Haram and ipob now av same interest shocked shocked

e don see am o
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by brize(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 8 have been broken by this same guy continuously.... he post fake news with a captivating but deceitful headlines......... i wonder when he will be banned, i wonder when , i still wonder
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by adetayo234: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2017
All these your stories without viable source sef. It is somehow. Why not find something else to do? Or are you making a living from attacking biafra agitation?

Granted that kanu is an immbecile; I still don't think you should waste your time on him, except that is where you get your daily bread, especially since virtually all your videos do not direct to any viable source.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by ofai: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:
All these your stories without viable source sef. It is somehow. Why not find something else to do? Or are you making a living from attacking biafra agitation?

Granted that kanu is an immbecile; I still don't think you should waste your time on him, except that is where you get your daily bread, especially since virtually all your videos do not direct to any viable source.

I think he is with you. Because he wants you to see kanu the way you see shekau, and of course you do see kanu as shekau. You should be happy about the "news"

Why fighting your man?

Bunch of losers.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by PenSniper: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please does anyone know this Op ?
Who can de-mystify his identity ? I like to know why he is so obssessed with biafra matter. And most of his posts are fictionally sensational.
Please.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by adetayo234: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

I think he is with you. Because he wants you to see kanu the way you see shekau, and of course you do see kanu as shekau. You should be happy about the "news"

Why fighting your man?

Bunch of losers.

Yes, kanu is a fool to think he can achieve what he wants by preaching hate; that won't make me support unverifiable news about him or his movement. I'm not blinded like you that swallow every nonsense kanu says and believe every wrong thing about other tribes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump / Nigerians Don’t Know What Is Coming, They Are Still Ignorant — Mailafia / INEC To Publish List Of New Polling Units Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.